Team ideal

Second time lucky said:
Hi all
Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to all on their weight losses :):)
So many posts to catch up on.
Im on day 20 today and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow night I think!
Been as good as gold on the diet even though like all of you I've had some trying moments when cooking for the family.
Meant to say before but I'm 55 -sounds so old (feel about 14 most of the time on the inside - the outside is still in need of a good overhaul!
I've been married for 36 years and have two boys aged 30 and 33 both fitness fanatics my eldest. Has just bought and opened a cross fit gym in Feb this year and youngest attends the gym every night
I've been busy getting ready to go on hol for 6 days on Friday to Portland near Weymouth just hubby and I so looking forward to it My brother who lives in Gibraltar is coming here to look after my mum so we can have a break.
Everyone on Team Ideal is doing so well keep up the good work
working towards the ideal world where you are your ideal weight wearing your ideal clothes -----it's just going to be IDEAL!!!

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Rkmriddell said:
Chips, spell it out C it on the HIPS lol. You so dotty want them x

Lol

Rkmriddell said:
Evening all :)

I feel really agitated tonight and am having to fight with my emotions over food. Think it's just that totm is due making me want to eat and be peed off then be peed off that I can't eat lol. I hope that makes sense.

Calming down a bit since catching up with you guys though :) damn I hate being a woman some times. Just gonna catch up then watching the apprentice. Packed some bits will sort the rest our tomorrow. Have got the car set up tho could do with gettin it cleaned in the morning!

Keep up the good work everyone we're doing great x

Hope your feeling better now it is a new day :)

therealbbe said:
Nite chick well done for keeping on track every day is a milestone :) xx

Agreed

harassed_mother said:
Good night all day 21 all done and dusted and feeling better now had pure bloated feeling today and wanted to eat something but gave my head a wobble and I'm alright now

Well done for um... giving ure head a wobble? Xxx :)

CDguy said:
Hey all :) how are we today, so not been on for roughly 4 days thanks to the muppets at Virgin media who managed to switch my Internet off for four days without knowing why they had done it lol....rant over :)

First week is now over!! Was ok for the first 3 days then struggled with headaches and having no energy on day 4 and 5, stuck it at though and they went away on day 6 :D

So this is me starting day 8, amazed that I've made it this far lol, oohhhh and I hady first weigh in last night and lost 9lbs :D very pleased with that!!!

Hope everyone's doing well :)

PS I've just copied this from my post in my weight loss diary to save me typing it twice haha, sheer laziness at half 6 in the morning, I'm now off to attempt to catch up on how everything I've missed with the team in the last 4 days!! :D

Hellooooo! Welcome back and well done on your first weeks loss and for pushing through the dizzy / headache barrier

Vjdisme said:
Morning campers I'm got up at 6 am today my daughter had 2 friends sleep (school night mad ) wanted to make sure they were all up and out . Feel on cloud 9 today seeing my personal trainer in an hour I do boot camp training in the park . Basically throwing car tyres around running with a weighted back pack press ups in the mud , love it ! Can't actually walk properly from Tuesday's session but hey ho !!!
Hope everyone's feeling okay and has a great day . Good luck to everyone WI today !
Few more posts and I can change my profile can't I ?
:D

Ooh that sounds fun! Ice always wanted to go to a residential bootcamp but I don't want to be the biggest one there. Something im considering for when I'm nearer to goal. Have u done residential ?

Vjdisme said:
I enjoy it when he says Vic we are done then I go home and lay on the carpet for an hour lol ! X

Lol

JulieWooley said:
Good morning everyone......really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and being spurred on by the incredible weight losses :)
Well, I am now on Day 4 of SS+ and nothing much is happening, feel 'ok' my head is a bit fuzzy but that's about it. I did stock up on the carbs (choc, cakes etc!!) before starting so I guess my body is still working it's way through those. Did anyone else do this before starting CD and how long did it take for Ketosis to start?

Had a wobble with the kiddies chips yesterday but walked away (phew :))

I hope everyone has a good day

J xx

Ji yeah I had a macy ds the night before I started lol and it took me 4days to get into ketosis. Reckon U will be there by tomorrow if not sooner :)

Last edited:
Sherry_yz said:
Hello all.

yipee to all the losses. Sorry I've bin outta reach.

So... Started on Saturday as planned weighing 231lbs. It's bin a tough week but this is day 5 and I'm still hanging in there.lol! Can't wait for WI on saturday

Any ideas on How to know if my body has gone I to ketosis?

Hi

Some people experience (in ketosis)
Loss of hunger
Feeling cold
Euphoric feeling

JulieWooley said:
Hi there, you are two days ahead of me, I started on Monday :) I don't think my body has gone into ketosis yet but then the amount of carbs I ate over the weekend I am not surprised!! Apparently, if you have smelly wee, smelly breath and cold you are in ketosis!!! Are there any positives to being in ketosis??
When is your first weigh in? Mine is saturday (5 day week for my week 1) xx

Oh yes smelly breath as well :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Ooh that sounds fun! Ice always wanted to go to a residential bootcamp but I don't want to be the biggest one there. Something im considering for when I'm nearer to goal. Have u done residential ?

No I would love to but they are about a thousand pound aren't they ? Just an hour at a time it's enough ! X

We really should have a special Team Ideal badge so if we bump into each other we would recognise each other!
I will be the one on the beach paddling in the rain whilst chewing on a pebble!
would be so much easier if hubby was on this too then I wouldn't have to go out for meals and sip on water whilst he munches through a mixed grill!
Have fun xxx

LOL i know what you mean! Still soon we'll be sat eating something equally lovely but feeling great about ourselves :D LOL @ chewing on a pebble!!! x

Hello all.

yipee to all the losses. Sorry I've bin outta reach.

So... Started on Saturday as planned weighing 231lbs. It's bin a tough week but this is day 5 and I'm still hanging in there.lol! Can't wait for WI on saturday

Any ideas on How to know if my body has gone I to ketosis?

Main one is that you won't be hungry any more. For me the main one is being cold and thirsty. x Keep going x

Hope your feeling better now it is a new day :)

Ah thanks hun i am x
OMG!!!!! smelly breath. :cry: :confused: :sigh:

LOL just get some breath freshner, small price to pay x

Have to say WillpowerWoman i'm very impressed at your catch up lol.

I was hoping to sneak away early but the day has absolutely ran away with me lol. Still need to find the kids some wellies too!!

Doing ok today, although feel like i might be coming down with a cold, am a bit snotty and sneezy - how typical is that in time for my holidays eh!! Will try and catch up again later depending on when i get finished - am planning a nice hot bath as it'll be my last for a week - rest will be showers at the site. I miss my bath when i'm camping lol x

Ok, I am getting really hungry and snappy now towards end of day 4(actually quite miserable :confused:), please tell me this is because that I am starting ketosis as I am not sure that I can stick this out much longer!!

JulieWooley said:
Ok, I am getting really hungry and snappy now towards end of day 4(actually quite miserable :confused:), please tell me this is because that I am starting ketosis as I am not sure that I can stick this out much longer!!

Keep going its nearly the end of day 4 I was the same had a permanent frown on the 4 th day and felt angry for not reason bit like pmt , it's so worth sticking it out . Just think you are over half way through your week !! 3 more days you can do it the feeling will be gone tomorrow xxxxxx

Honestly it will get better I promise just stick at it and once you see the weight fall off you will feel much better.It will still be hard but worth it!

Vjdisme said:
No I would love to but they are about a thousand pound aren't they ? Just an hour at a time it's enough ! X

They r expensive yeah true

Sherry_yz said:
OMG!!!!! smelly breath. :cry: :confused: :sigh:

Um yes but lots of positives!!! ;)

Back