Team ideal

WillpowerWoman said:
Thanks Jo and Hannah

I just need to get to Monday night - party leaving time, and I will feel more in control and like myself again, weigh in Tuesday AM as well! So be glad to put the week to bed after that!

Hardest part of the diet for me - other people's negative opinions / social events where not eating is unacceptable

I've always said lock me away with the packs the water and a load of books to read for 5 months away from the world and I can do this no problem

So true my mum was all worried today saying its starving myself and I should have just one cheese roll for lunch !! Bless her but I resisted and said I was and am going to be fine ! I too would love to wake up after being fed through an intravenous drip for a few months lol !!

harassed_mother said:
Hate narrow minded people wish they wud mind their own business where were they when we were struggling with our weight ? No where then as soon as we try to do something about it they all have a bloody opinion unless they paying for your packs tell then to bugger off

I no it's hard to change people's opinions I've tried and some social events like Monday's are impossible to get out of eating, I think what's really to blame deep down is how much emphasis society puts on food!!!!!

Vjdisme said:
So true my mum was all worried today saying its starving myself and I should have just one cheese roll for lunch !! Bless her but I resisted and said I was and am going to be fine ! I too would love to wake up after being fed through an intravenous drip for a few months lol !!

My saving grace in all of this is that mum is the only person in my life backing me all the way with the diet and the bf is supportive even tho he doesn't get it so at least j have them to lean on.

WillpowerWoman said:
My saving grace in all of this is that mum is the only person in my life backing me all the way with the diet and the bf is supportive even tho he doesn't get it so at least j have them to lean on.

My mum was saying you don't need to lose weight you are lovely just the way you are , she's my mum she's biased lol . My husband isn't very supportive but to be fair I normally start and stop diets and giving up wine on a daily basis . But it's even more of a reason to go the whole way get in my 10's and be proud of myself and stop having such a negative relationship with food . The I don't care attitude hasn't helped me so far lol ! X

Vjdisme said:

Funny you should say that!
It's the new faze in America and coming to England. The tube diet... I'm not joking!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
It's the new faze in America and coming to England. The tube diet... I'm not joking!!!

No way!!!

WillpowerWoman said:
No way!!!

I have seen that you have a tube put up your nose into your stomach and u get fed through it lol that's extreme isn't it . 10 lbs a week loss apparently !! Sod that x

i saw that as well - they called it the pre wedding diet or something - brides to be wandering around with naso gastric tubes. think it was 300 calories a day or something!!

WillpowerWoman said:
No way!!!

Yeah... Way!!!

notlongnow said:
i saw that as well - they called it the pre wedding diet or something - brides to be wandering around with naso gastric tubes. think it was 300 calories a day or something!!

Yeah it's awful, I mean cd is extreme but that is actualy sick.

Attachments

• image-2082370457.jpg
    image-2082370457.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 33
Vjdisme said:
I have seen that you have a tube put up your nose into your stomach and u get fed through it lol that's extreme isn't it . 10 lbs a week loss apparently !! Sod that x

Up the nose eeeeewwwwww!

Hi all hope you are all surviving the daily battles with food
We are on holiday at Portland Bill near Weymouth for the next 6 days so far I've sat through hubbie eating toasties tea cakes and full meal out and actually stuck to my packs
weather dry but breezy and overcast but went for a nice walk on the headland and watched the waves crashing on the rocks so hopefully I'll do plenty of exercise and lose a bit more fat
i have still got my bar to have I love the peanut ones they are lovely I feel like I am really indulging myself !
Its funny all my holidays in the past have been mainly about drinking and eating loads so this time it's about having a break and enjoying the scenery the weather can do what it wants as Ive got a parka with a nice warm hood and couldn't care less! If the sun shines it will be a bonus.
congrats to any weight losers that I've missed enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Second time lucky said:
We are on holiday at Portland Bill near Weymouth for the next 6 days so far I've sat through hubbie eating toasties tea cakes and full meal out and actually stuck to my packs
weather dry but breezy and overcast but went for a nice walk on the headland and watched the waves crashing on the rocks so hopefully I'll do plenty of exercise and lose a bit more fat
i have still got my bar to have I love the peanut ones they are lovely I feel like I am really indulging myself !
Its funny all my holidays in the past have been mainly about drinking and eating loads so this time it's about having a break and enjoying the scenery the weather can do what it wants as Ive got a parka with a nice warm hood and couldn't care less! If the sun shines it will be a bonus.

Awwwww sounds like ya having a lovely break hope you enjoy the rest just as much xxxx

What a lovely post...glad you're having a nice time xx

Second time lucky said:

Have a great holiday, really good your in the zone and feeling so posative, it will be worth it :) x

Back