Team ideal

Second time lucky said:
Hi all hope you are all surviving the daily battles with food
We are on holiday at Portland Bill near Weymouth for the next 6 days so far I've sat through hubbie eating toasties tea cakes and full meal out and actually stuck to my packs
weather dry but breezy and overcast but went for a nice walk on the headland and watched the waves crashing on the rocks so hopefully I'll do plenty of exercise and lose a bit more fat
i have still got my bar to have I love the peanut ones they are lovely I feel like I am really indulging myself !
Its funny all my holidays in the past have been mainly about drinking and eating loads so this time it's about having a break and enjoying the scenery the weather can do what it wants as Ive got a parka with a nice warm hood and couldn't care less! If the sun shines it will be a bonus.
congrats to any weight losers that I've missed enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Great self restraint! Well done!

The peanut bars r my second gave after the mint crunch, I think they taste like snickers? Yummy

harassed_mother said:
Hate narrow minded people wish they wud mind their own business where were they when we were struggling with our weight ? No where then as soon as we try to do something about it they all have a bloody opinion unless they paying for your packs tell then to bugger off

Couldn't have put it better myself x

Zest for Life said:
Funny you should say that!
It's the new faze in America and coming to England. The tube diet... I'm not joking!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seen this on the news. Frightening stuff x

Second time lucky said:
Hi all hope you are all surviving the daily battles with food
We are on holiday at Portland Bill near Weymouth for the next 6 days so far I've sat through hubbie eating toasties tea cakes and full meal out and actually stuck to my packs
weather dry but breezy and overcast but went for a nice walk on the headland and watched the waves crashing on the rocks so hopefully I'll do plenty of exercise and lose a bit more fat
i have still got my bar to have I love the peanut ones they are lovely I feel like I am really indulging myself !
Its funny all my holidays in the past have been mainly about drinking and eating loads so this time it's about having a break and enjoying the scenery the weather can do what it wants as Ive got a parka with a nice warm hood and couldn't care less! If the sun shines it will be a bonus.
congrats to any weight losers that I've missed enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Good on you!! Me too :) enjoy your break x

Evening all :)

Been a busy day. Finally got here about half three and got set up etc. good news is I can still ride a bike lol all be it a bit wobbly lol. Didn't get chance to do much today but will take the kids off somewhere tomorrow. Might do the scenery bits whilst it's dry as they've forecast rain n Monday. Just having my third shake now! Managed to sort out all the tenants at work, definitely having two houses demolished, waiting to see how its affected the ones next to it. Press are apparently starting to hunt for a story so we will see where that goes. Fire officers and police more than happy with our h&s and paperwork etc though which is good.

Will catch up with you all tomorrow x

Rkmriddell said:
Evening all :)

Been a busy day. Finally got here about half three and got set up etc. good news is I can still ride a bike lol all be it a bit wobbly lol. Didn't get chance to do much today but will take the kids off somewhere tomorrow. Might do the scenery bits whilst it's dry as they've forecast rain n Monday. Just having my third shake now! Managed to sort out all the tenants at work, definitely having two houses demolished, waiting to see how its affected the ones next to it. Press are apparently starting to hunt for a story so we will see where that goes. Fire officers and police more than happy with our h&s and paperwork etc though which is good.

Will catch up with you all tomorrow x

Aah I hope the sun come.out for you too xxx have a lovely holiday tty not to let what happened before u went play on your mind too much xxx

Good morning all day 24 begins OH started work at 6 so decided to be loud when getting up and waking me up so sat in bed watching telly refuse to get up yet its so cold and its too early have a lovely day everyone xxxx and stay on it like a car bonnet

Good morning all day 24 begins OH started work at 6 so decided to be loud when getting up and waking me up so sat in bed watching telly refuse to get up yet its so cold and its too early have a lovely day everyone xxxx and stay on it like a car bonnet

Morning Hun.....my bf is exactly the same, he starts work at 5am and wakes me every time lol! Was hoping for a long lie in today as he's in magaluf but still awake early! Hairdressers today and then I'm gonna go get some of the bars from mt CDC...I love them, especially the mint one! Enjoy your day Hun xx

I just have noisy children who are even noisier in a tent lol. Morning all :) cold today!! Hope you're all planning something nice for your bank holiday weekends. Am lying listening to the kids but feel too cold to get out from under my blanket lol. Xxx

I just have noisy children who are even noisier in a tent lol. Morning all :) cold today!! Hope you're all planning something nice for your bank holiday weekends. Am lying listening to the kids but feel too cold to get out from under my blanket lol. Xxx

Morning Hun :) I love camping, used to go all the time but it's been ages since I last went! We used to go to lakes....I'm wishing I was in magaluf like my bf right now, could do with a bit of sun lol! Hope you have a lovely weekend....I'm gonna do a bit of shopping, tempted to buy new clothes but gonna wait until I get to my target weight then splash out xx

Rkmriddell said:

Hey :) I'm in a cosey bed with my fleecy dressing gown on and I'm still bloody freezing! The cold is getting to me more than the hunger!
What's your plans today? Awww, I'd actualy love my boys to be that age and be camping with them, is hubby enjoying it?
Have a great day :) x

jo3791 said:
Morning Hun.....my bf is exactly the same, he starts work at 5am and wakes me every time lol! Was hoping for a long lie in today as he's in magaluf but still awake early! Hairdressers today and then I'm gonna go get some of the bars from mt CDC...I love them, especially the mint one! Enjoy your day Hun xx

Oooh what u getting done to your hair ? Hope u have a lovely pamper day xx enjoy your bars

Rkmriddell said:

I'm freezing in bed so God knows how u feel in a tent hope it brightens up for u x

Zest for Life said:
Hey :) I'm in a cosey bed with my fleecy dressing gown on and I'm still bloody freezing! The cold is getting to me more than the hunger!
What's your plans today? Awww, I'd actualy love my boys to be that age and be camping with them, is hubby enjoying it?

Good morning hun x

harassed_mother said:
Good morning hun x

Morning :)
What is it with men, my hubby up, 6oclock, takes dog out then off to golf. But he wakes me up everytime, he is just noisy person.
I can't remember the last time I had a lay in x

Rkmriddell said:

Not much chance of a lie in whilst camping. I was going to lie in but after having kids I think your body gets programmed to wake up early! But have just climbed back into bed to catch up here & read my book. Daughters cricket been cancelled so nothing in now - not sure what I'll do.

jo3791 said:
Morning Hun :) I love camping, used to go all the time but it's been ages since I last went! We used to go to lakes....I'm wishing I was in magaluf like my bf right now, could do with a bit of sun lol! Hope you have a lovely weekend....I'm gonna do a bit of shopping, tempted to buy new clothes but gonna wait until I get to my target weight then splash out xx

Mmm sunshine. What's that then. We were here this time last year and it was 24 every day. Bit different this time lol. I'm saving for a big splurge once I'm at target too. X

Zest for Life said:

Yeah hubby loves it! Today we're going to do some mini archery at ten then some music thing before going to shops for supplies and mini football at twelve. Then lunch before their nature walk at two. Maybe some swimming before tea then up to the show bar. Cor in tired just reading it lol. Tomorrow we're hoping to find a market or car boot to go to. The thing I love most about camping is daily routine isn't in the way. Normally I'd be out of bed cause there's be washing needed doing or something. Now all four of us are in the bed playing on the iPad. Family time is fab x

harassed_mother said:
I'm freezing in bed so God knows how u feel in a tent hope it brightens up for u x

Lol me too. Good thing I brought my bed socks lol. X

jo3791 said:
Just having my colour done and a trim! I'm very dark brown naturally but dye it black, I usually do it myself but can't be bothered today lol xx

Love having my hair done x Enjoy the you time x

notlongnow said:
Not much chance of a lie in whilst camping. I was going to lie in but after having kids I think your body gets programmed to wake up early! But have just climbed back into bed to catch up here & read my book. Daughters cricket been cancelled so nothing in now - not sure what I'll do.

I'm like that even without them I can't sleep past eight but that's a lie in I suppose as their normal wake up time is six. Regardless of what time they go to bed! Enjoy your book x

Back