Team ideal

JulieWooley said:
Message meant for rkmriddell :)
Hope you have a super time and thanks for your support, I really appreciate it :)

Thanks hunni :) we're havin a chillin afternoon which is bloody wonderful. Can't remember the last time I sat this still haha x

JulieWooley said:
Message meant for rkmriddell :)
Hope you have a super time and thanks for your support, I really appreciate it :)

Thanks hunni. We're having a chilling afternoon! Can't remember the last time I chilled like this. It's bloody lovely. Just cold lol x

JulieWooley said:
Hi there, brilliant weigh ins everyone :D

I had my first weigh in today also.....and wait for it.........................................................I lost a MASSIVE 2LBS!!!!!!!:cry:
Trying to stay positive as it is still a loss but was hoping for a bit more :sigh: xx

Oh hunni. I'd say don't be disheartened but can understand that you will be. What a bummer. BUT it will even itself out. All it means is that you weren't storing much water which is good news. Stay with it I promise it will be worth it xxxxxx

JulieWooley said:
thank you :) I did lose 3 inches aswell so it is all positive xx

Inches are better :) if you could have your ideal body but still weigh the same would you take it? Exactly. Numbers are just numbers its how we look that reflects how we feel x inches are the better x

JulieWooley said:
It is :) I would have liked to have been up there with all the 'big losers' though.....maybe next week xx

But you're up here with the team ideal-ers and that's better lol x

Hi im starting on Tuesday, would love to lose 1 and half stones! Would love to join your team, think i will need some motivation!

Popsteds said:
Hi im starting on Tuesday, would love to lose 1 and half stones! Would love to join your team, think i will need some motivation!

Welcome to the team :) always room as we're always shrinking xxx

Well day 23 is here well half way through lol Hope all your Saturdays are going well I managed shopping with my mom and daughter and told her I was doing Cambridge she was really supportive and said please follow maintenance or you will be backto square one :eek: I know what she means lol so whilst they had subway (which is my fav) I had my choc mint bar and bottle water xxxx lunch with mom tick!!!! Xxxx

Popsteds said:

Welcome popsteds :)

therealbbe said:
Well day 23 is here well half way through lol Hope all your Saturdays are going well I managed shopping with my mom and daughter and told her I was doing Cambridge she was really supportive and said please follow maintenance or you will be backto square one :eek: I know what she means lol so whilst they had subway (which is my fav) I had my choc mint bar and bottle water xxxx lunch with mom tick!!!! Xxxx

Yay to the lunch with mum tick ooh yeah subway = lush well done there. I had similar exp this lunchtime at work sat with my mint crunch and water watching service user eat burger and chips!!!

well done for not being tempted by subway :) mmmm I love the choc mint bars! Had a peanut one today, would have more but CDC said one a day xx

therealbbe said:

That's great that she will now be supporting you too - result - and resisting the subway - double result!!

WillpowerWoman said:
Yay to the lunch with mum tick ooh yeah subway = lush well done there. I had similar exp this lunchtime at work sat with my mint crunch and water watching service user eat burger and chips!!!

Grrrrrrrr service users hahahahaha well done chickie bloody awesome!!! X

Originally Posted by Popsteds

Welcome to the team good luck with starting 1 half stone no probs you will get there xxxxx

Hey team ideal

I'd love to join ur team for motivation I have 3 children range from 8yrs to 8 months n with each child I've put on a stone each.

I'd love to lose two stones I've re started cd TodAy after a bad few days.

Not actually hungry I jus had to force the milkshake n porridge down.

Back