Team ideal

jo3791 said:
2lb and 2 inches...not that great :( oh well, better than nothing I guess! Was hoping for a bit more but my CDC said that on step 2 you average between 2 & 4 a week! 8lb and 5 inches in 2 weeks is ok i suppose xx

That's bloody brilliant in 2 weeks on other diets u wud prob have to wait 8 weeks

Well my day didn't go as planned been sat in the hospital for hours in minor injuries with my youngest bloody kids and football injuries lol he ok just sprained his finger it just looks huge though and crooked , well done on all the losses I know some of u r upset but at least u not put it on and inch loss is amazing too keep those thinner chins up and keep going we don't want them returning to a double chin now do we :) its coming off so that's the positive x

Just gonna have me soup now I'm hungry and behind on me water so need to do some slurping :)

harassed_mother said:
Well done that is brill that's 7lb u will never see Again

jo3791 said:
2lb and 2 inches...not that great :( oh well, better than nothing I guess! Was hoping for a bit more but my CDC said that on step 2 you average between 2 & 4 a week! 8lb and 5 inches in 2 weeks is ok i suppose xx

I lost 2 hun. Still 2, be proud xxx

jo3791 said:

I lost 2 in week 2 also hun and I'm on ss!! Be proud you're doing great x

harassed_mother said:
Well my day didn't go as planned been sat in the hospital for hours in minor injuries with my youngest bloody kids and football injuries lol he ok just sprained his finger it just looks huge though and crooked , well done on all the losses I know some of u r upset but at least u not put it on and inch loss is amazing too keep those thinner chins up and keep going we don't want them returning to a double chin now do we :) its coming off so that's the positive x

Just gonna have me soup now I'm hungry and behind on me water so need to do some slurping :)

Oh no :( hope little man feels better soon xxx

just reporting in - 4lbs off - yipee puts me under 12 stone - just - 11.13lbs. Feels like I am getting somewhere - somewhere nice and slim!!!
Well done you on your great loss xxxxxx

Hi all day 4 of holiday today been out yes walking again! Been walking around with a Tupperware container full of cucumber sticks in case I get tempted after all who wants chips and cream teas anyway ?
Feeling very tired and washed out today must be the sea air and breeze though the sun keeps coming out and skies clearing so all is well with the world.
congrats to anyone I missed with their weight losses I apologise and well done the main word that counts is LOSS not the number that goes with it we are all heading in the right direction after all and this team certainly keeps you strong and determined .
dont forget stressed is dessert spelt backwards
xxxxxxxxxx

Second time lucky said:
That's amazing well done xxxxx

Thank u! :) xx

Second time lucky said:
Latest update went into Weymouth walking yet again I will suffer tomorrow! Duly noted down the cake hubby ate -it's getting funny now as he's getting paranoid about me counting all his calories!!
Nearly had a disaster though as I had my soup a litre of water and a coffee before I went out then another coffe whilst he's ate his food WELL not a ruddy loo to be found anywhere I thought I was going to have an accident I went hot cold and sick ! Thank god for garages only just made it!
anyway alls well another day gone and done so time for my yummy peanut bar
night all be good
ps relating to our previous discussion 64 times for one pound means 2 ounces for once with medium effort
ive lost one ounce there then as no effort whatsoever (too knackered from all the walking!

Pmsl that made me Laff very hard!!! An ounce!! Gooooo you ;) xxxxxx

Hello my friend. Just read your last post. Seriously you must take it easy with the exercise! Enjoy the rest of your holiday and think of me at work tomorrow1 XXX
Hi all day 4 of holiday today been out yes walking again! Been walking around with a Tupperware container full of cucumber sticks in case I get tempted after all who wants chips and cream teas anyway ?
Feeling very tired and washed out today must be the sea air and breeze though the sun keeps coming out and skies clearing so all is well with the world.
congrats to anyone I missed with their weight losses I apologise and well done the main word that counts is LOSS not the number that goes with it we are all heading in the right direction after all and this team certainly keeps you strong and determined .
dont forget stressed is dessert spelt backwards
xxxxxxxxxx

harassed_mother said:
That's bloody brilliant in 2 weeks on other diets u wud prob have to wait 8 weeks

So true & well worth remembering.

harassed_mother said:

Ouch poor thing hope it's ok. Cat h up on that water and relax with your soup. Hope it's a quieter evening!

Second time lucky said:
Latest update went into Weymouth walking yet again I will suffer tomorrow! Duly noted down the cake hubby ate -it's getting funny now as he's getting paranoid about me counting all his calories!!
Nearly had a disaster though as I had my soup a litre of water and a coffee before I went out then another coffe whilst he's ate his food WELL not a ruddy loo to be found anywhere I thought I was going to have an accident I went hot cold and sick ! Thank god for garages only just made it!
anyway alls well another day gone and done so time for my yummy peanut bar
night all be good
ps relating to our previous discussion 64 times for one pound means 2 ounces for once with medium effort
ive lost one ounce there then as no effort whatsoever (too knackered from all the walking!

Missed your Ps when I first read it - made me laugh - we've been discussing it too in relation to zest for life's 1lb loss and not sure that 64 times in a week was worth measly 1lb!!!

Hello my friend. Just read your last post. Seriously you must take it easy with the exercise! Enjoy the rest of your holiday and think of me at work tomorrow1 XXX
Guess what weather looking good tomorrow so have decided to go off for a nice long walk!
lovely if I really behave I ll be able to have a nice portion of cucumber later!!

Missed your Ps when I first read it - made me laugh - we've been discussing it too in relation to zest for life's 1lb loss and not sure that 64 times in a week was worth measly 1lb!!!
We could start a new diet plan in 4 stages:
Stage 1 think of England 64 equals quarter pound
stage 2 awake 64 equals half pound
Stage 3 Move 64 equals one half pounds
Stage 4 Demented marathon 64 equals one and half pounds bad back
I prefer the alternate diet
/stage 1 don't eat don't speak headache constipation cold bad breath lose shed loads!,,,

To update click on ticker factory .com put in your pin and then change your weight it will automatically show on your postings xxxxx

Back