Team ideal

liripip said:
Evening all :) so much to catch up on!! I've not felt so well these last couple of days. Spelt all day yesterday sorting mums garden out for her and felt rubbish after. I drank plenty of water but still felt a bit funny, so I had a bit of chicken later on. Felt worn out today so spent most of the day watching snooker - I'm sad, I know lol!

Some more great losses again today, this team is fab :) Sorry I've not been around much to congratulate you all but dead pleased for everyone xxx

Hope you feel better soon. Think alot of us felt drained today, the dull weather doesn't help today. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

liripip said:
Think I better start saving!

Not witted... Quotes. Predictive text x

Zest for Life said:
Hope you feel better soon. Think alot of us felt drained today, the dull weather doesn't help today. X

Thanks hun, think the weather does affect mood quite a bit doesn't it. I'm finding it really hard to get up in the morning, regardless of when I get to sleep. Would love to sleep for ages and wake up skinny! x

That's a lot of dosh. Not sure if I'd ever make it. Trying to save money towards my daughter's wedding next year. there's always something when you got kids-god love 'em! Changing the subject a little. How do you get your ticker to update? x

liripip said:
Thanks hun, think the weather does affect mood quite a bit doesn't it. I'm finding it really hard to get up in the morning, regardless of when I get to sleep. Would love to sleep for ages and wake up skinny! x

Now that would be nice:)
I lounge in bed sometimes with a drink but haven't slept in for years! Wish I could.
But when I did still woke up fat :( x

That's a lot of dosh. Not sure if I'd ever make it. Trying to save money towards my daughter's wedding next year. there's always something when you got kids-god love 'em! Changing the subject a little. How do you get your ticker to update? x
Go to ticker factory put in your pin number then go to change or update weight -ponce you've done that it will automatically update it xxxx

Thank you. Will give it a go. x

Louey said:

It is alot. But we live in Berkshire is alot of private hospitals in Windsor. Probably cheaper other areas. Lots of rich yummy mummy's here, so there are loads of plastic surgeons. Seriously, loads. premium hospitals top prices.
I deleted my tracker by accident and not done another one yet x

Thank you. Will give it a go. x
Hate to tell you but you've not got your ticker right if you want to get to 11 stone you have 18 pounds to go now xxxxxx

Second time lucky said:
Wendy if you get stuck text me the pin and I'll do it for you x

Do you two know each other? X

Just can't fathom it my dear! x Been on there and completely couldn't do anything right. Just about to give up! X will text you my pin

Yep-we're best mates! x

Louey said:
Yep-we're best mates! x

Oh that's really good, extra support and bit of competition ;) x

Yes support is what we need! We all need a bit of encouragement. And it's great to be able to touch base with everyone else who's on a similar journey. God I could eat some chocolate right now-never bothers me when I'm not dieting!:cry:I've been on ss+ and my counsellor advised me to to go to Step 2 until I got rid of this cold. But I worry that I may have put weight on. Also I don't rate quorn mince-bleugh!

It's great that you know where that is :) I've no idea. Been overweight for pretty much all of my twenties and didn't weigh myself before that as I was happy lol. I think it's gonna come around 9-10st or a size 12 maybe? I don't think I have it in me to be smaller than that. I know I was a 12-14 when I quit smoking and was quite comfortable with myself then so aiming for a similar size xxx

I'm a size 12 now but a big size 12....I tend to carry weight on my bum and thighs! I had my boobs done last year and for some reason Iv piled on over a stone since (implants only way 3lb so I can't blame them lol) I smoke, I want to quit but now isn't a good time to stop as I'll be reaching for food instead of a cig lol xx

So would you be size 10? When I was 10st that's what I was. I don't think I'll try to go past 11st as I can't stay there. But never say never! X
What do you do for step 2,? I was borderline at 5'7 x

Yeah hopefully I'll be a size 10 when I drop another stone :) step 2 is 3 packets and a 230 cal high protein meal (you have a list of foods you can eat) you also get 3 quarters of a pint of skimmed milk allowance each day or if you don't want the milk you can have a muller fat free yoghurt xx

I wanna be a size 12 too not bothered about how much I weigh then not been that size since I had my first son 15 years ago

I'm trying to focus on inch loss more than weightloss now, my work pants are a 12 but hang off me now so something must be working and I got into a pair of size 12 jeans which I couldn't fasten a few weeks ago...I'm aiming for 2lb a week from now on, anything more is a bonus xx

Yes support is what we need! We all need a bit of encouragement. And it's great to be able to touch base with everyone else who's on a similar journey. God I could eat some chocolate right now-never bothers me when I'm not dieting!:cry:I've been on ss+ and my counsellor advised me to to go to Step 2 until I got rid of this cold. But I worry that I may have put weight on. Also I don't rate quorn mince-bleugh!

I'm on step 2 and not a lover of quorn either...I love tuna though, and White fish! My CDC gave me a list of meals you can make...you can have wraps (but the wrap is actually an omelette) and fajhitas (wrapped in a lettuce leaf) you can also make your own burgers & curry...it's not so bad xx

Back