Team ideal

Well hello to all of team ideal and well done to all fab losses
This is day 6 of our hols and the last day so I've survived all the temptations and feel much better for it after all there are some bonuses as follows:
Cost of my eating out £12 -coffee black and water
cost of booze -£0
so no food poiseningi
no staggering around upsetting the neighbours singing aga doo loudly
I also have detailed maps of every public convenience in the area should anyone require them!
i return home tomorrow and have my week 4 weigh in at 7 really hope I've lost

I just need to keep on track and all will be fine and remember the saying that -running to the fridge is not classed as exercise
xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
I'm fine till I see a big juicy apple and then I start craving them. Pink lady apples particularly lol x

Red delicious

jo3791 said:
Hello ladies...hope you've all had a good day...welcome newcomers and well done on any weight losses :)

Well iv had a good day so far, shake and a bar and 5 litres of water so far! I WILL get back in ketosis if it kills me lol..got some fish for my tea, gonna have it with leeks and broccoli (and balsamic vinegar of course)

Determined not to cave in like last night...I threw the spuds away that were in the fridge, my bf wanted them for potato salad lol...oh well I'm sure he'll get over it :) xx

5 litres already! Now! U r on a one woman mission to get to ketosis allright!

Second time lucky said:
Well hello to all of team ideal and well done to all fab losses
This is day 6 of our hols and the last day so I've survived all the temptations and feel much better for it after all there are some bonuses as follows:
Cost of my eating out £12 -coffee black and water
cost of booze -£0
so no food poiseningi
no staggering around upsetting the neighbours singing aga doo loudly
I also have detailed maps of every public convenience in the area should anyone require them!
i return home tomorrow and have my week 4 weigh in at 7 really hope I've lost

I just need to keep on track and all will be fine and remember the saying that -running to the fridge is not classed as exercise
xxxx

Lol bonus on saving money ;) aga doo rocks though haha. Good luck tomorrow I bet you've done great xxx

harassed_mother said:
Good morning lighter ladies :) day 28 and WI tonight always feel sick when it's weigh in don't know why cos I ain't cheated lol just having my shake now then off to work booooo :) have a lovely day today xxxx

Good luck HM x

Rkmriddell said:
Try and have all your shakes to make sure you're getting your nutrients. How come you've started on 1200 to work your way down? Doesn't 1200 just give you more of a calorie allowance than food guidelines if I remember right x

Hi there I've had to start on this step because I had surgery a month ago. It does give calorie allowance but I'm so not used to it all. However today was better I even used the kitchen scales to Measure. I'm really surprise at my perception of the portion vs of what that actual amount is!!! Mines always triple more lol.

Rkmriddell said:
Lol our tent is actually a folding camper. We have electric and gas and even a toilet :D couldn't be doing proper camping lol x

Lol enjoy x

colettegray said:
4lb loss for me today , so really pleased with that. Well done to others on your weight losses.

Got a hard week ahead my 16 week old son is going in the hospital for a operation on Friday sl
im really nervous and emotional at the moment .

X

Well done on that. Oh no sorry to hear about your son hope it's a straightforward one. Stay strong he will be in the best of hands xx

Lol bonus on saving money ;) aga doo rocks though haha. Good luck tomorrow I bet you've done great xxx
So have you too it's hard going on hols xxx

colettegray said:
4lb loss for me today , so really pleased with that. Well done to others on your weight losses.

Got a hard week ahead my 16 week old son is going in the hospital for a operation on Friday sl
im really nervous and emotional at the moment .

X

Well done on loss xx
Hope your son is gonna be alright x

katywoo87 said:
Hi all!

Hope I can join this thread... 8th day in 8 pounds loss, start weight was 12.2 now 11.8 hoping to get to 9.7 for my holiday in 8 weeks time! We will see! Xx

Welcome,to,the nut house :) u will love it

4th weigh in today and another 4lb off so 1 and half stone lighter in 4 weeks woohoo I bloody love this diet, my CDC was made up too she asked me before I weighed how much I wanted this week and said 4for my one and half and she said it will prob be 2/3 and hey presto 4 popped off so now I am down into another stone bracket that's 2 I have dropped now and feeling good still a long way to go but I will be finishing this and will be thin and stylish instead of fat and frumpy :)

Well done to all u other girls weighed today on your fab losses :)

harassed_mother said:
4th weigh in today and another 4lb off so 1 and half stone lighter in 4 weeks woohoo I bloody love this diet, my CDC was made up too she asked me before I weighed how much I wanted this week and said 4for my one and half and she said it will prob be 2/3 and hey presto 4 popped off so now I am down into another stone bracket that's 2 I have dropped now and feeling good still a long way to go but I will be finishing this and will be thin and stylish instead of fat and frumpy :)

Well done to all u other girls weighed today on your fab losses :)

Well dine you that's fab :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:
Ty again lol xxx

Done ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back