Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Maybe it will be the next one into your CDC - take away tetras ;)

Haha well if it was takeaway cranberry crunch bars I may be persuaded ;) hehe xx

bettyb82 said:
Hi my names Danielle, Started yesterday so new here. I'm 29 and work in a nursery. I'm going on holiday in july so hoping to be a bit slimmer by then. I would like to be a size 12 by the time i'm 30. xx

Welcome on board :) xx

Hi my names Danielle, Started yesterday so new here. I'm 29 and work in a nursery. I'm going on holiday in july so hoping to be a bit slimmer by then. I would like to be a size 12 by the time i'm 30. xx

Hi Danielle - welcome to the team!! I have the same goal as you, am 30 in August... when is yours? x

Right so I just bought a bikini in a 12 bottom 14 top it's so pretty and I will wear it on my girls weekend away in July and I may post a picture (!) :D

Ladies another random question for u all I'm going to a party on Friday night and I feel awkward about drinking water in people's company. Have asked my CDC about diet juice including coke zero she said I could have the occasional drink but she said its not recommended so was just wondering if any of u have drank any of these and have they affected your weight losses? Xx

Vjdisme said:
Right so I just bought a bikini in a 12 bottom 14 top it's so pretty and I will wear it on my girls weekend away in July and I may post a picture (!) :D

I might !! Lol x

Ladies another random question for u all I'm going to a party on Friday night and I feel awkward about drinking water in people's company. Have asked my CDC about diet juice including coke zero she said I could have the occasional drink but she said its not recommended so was just wondering if any of u have drank any of these and have they affected your weight losses? Xx

I have coke zero regularly, at least a can a day most days x

Hi girls! God I feel like ***** :(
I forgot how horrible those first few days are! It's even worse this time cos I'm doing SS! My head is pounding and I'm shattered and feel sick :(
That's the last time I knock myself out of ketosis :( xxx

Rkmriddell said:
I have coke zero regularly, at least a can a day most days x

Oh :) I think I may have some on Friday then xx

jo3791 said:
I forgot how horrible those first few days are! It's even worse this time cos I'm doing SS! My head is pounding and I'm shattered and feel sick :(

So not worth it is it :( hugs you'll get through it xxx

bettyb82 said:

Hi Danielle welcome to the nut house support forum all mad heads welcome and u will be supported 100% in here :)

jo3791 said:

Aww hope u get through it ASAP! Why not SS+ just for a day or 2 til ur through it might make it a little easier for u? Hope u feel better soon xx

Aww hope u get through it ASAP! Why not SS+ just for a day or 2 til ur through it might make it a little easier for u? Hope u feel better soon xx

Thanks Hun...I was thinking that, I did a full day on SS yesterday and iv had a soup and a shake today so far...It was loads easier startin on step 2 lol! I might try and persevere with SS today and 2 morro then move to SS+ xx

jo3791 said:
Thanks Hun...I was thinking that, I did a full day on SS yesterday and iv had a soup and a shake today so far...It was loads easier startin on step 2 lol! I might try and persevere with SS today and 2 morro then move to SS+ xx

So were you having a meal or milk and an extra shake I can't remember ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As I'm new I thought I would tell you all a bit about myself.
I'm 33 and have about 10 - 12 stone to lose. Every time I write that it makes me feel sick and that it's an impossible task but I'm taking it a stone at a time.
I have a gorgeous 2 yr old little girl and I want to be able to do more with her and perhaps, eventually have another baby to complete our family.
So that is me in a nutshell.
Oh, and I have been on ss+ for 2 weeks and lost 1 stone so far :)
Brilliant weight loss well done xxxx

Morning everyone...

Just been to my weigh in 1stone off in total 2nd weigh in stayed same last few days but pleased with the overall result.

2inches off waist
1inch off hips
2and a half inches off bust
1inch off arm
1inch off thighs

Really want to start toning now too

Welcome newcomers to group and good luck to anyone else getting weighed.

Have a good day everyone x
Brilliant well done you must be pleased xxxx

Back