Team ideal

Hi All I've decided to start running our car from methane I have a plentiful supply at the moment!
i have bad breath sore bum (tailbone) gas constipation I am such good company!
I used to go to the chemist to buy one of 3 things - condoms The pill or tampons I now go to get laxatives breath freshened or deep heat I think age is catching up on me!
Quiet day today gardening and cleaning bathrooms lovely but all needed doing .Week 5 weigh in tomorrow I have drowned myself in water so let's hope it's better than last weeks fingers crossed.
welcome to all newcomers and well done to any weight losers Good luck for anyone waiting for wi s
hope you are all well you're all doing brilliantly xxxxxxx

I'm 30 in November. But it's going to be hard as I have a couple of holidays coming up. Hopefully won't put any on while away. How are you finding it? Well done on your loss. x

So were you having a meal or milk and an extra shake I can't remember ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was having 3 shakes, 200ml of skimmed milk and a 230cal meal on step 2! SS+ is 4packs and 200ml of milk OR 3packs and a 200cal meal....think I'm gonna do option 2 xx

I'm 30 in November. But it's going to be hard as I have a couple of holidays coming up. Hopefully won't put any on while away. How are you finding it? Well done on your loss. x
It's hard work but you get out of it what you put in.you will be fine and soon you will just find it a way of life.Ive just had a holiday and stuck to the diet all through it so it's not impossible it was difficult at times but achievable
the first 2 weeks are the worst xxxxxxxxxxx If you stay with the team you'll get loads of support all the way it's a great help if you feel a bit down one day they ll soon cheer you up xxxxx

Did you go abroad? well done for keeping to it. x

jo3791 said:
I was having 3 shakes, 200ml of skimmed milk and a 230cal meal on step 2! SS+ is 4packs and 200ml of milk OR 3packs and a 200cal meal....think I'm gonna do option 2 xx

Option 2 being the packs and a meal?
I think I need to organise myself a bit more, if I include the odd meal I might not have my benders ( food not drink) lol xxx

Second time lucky said:
Hi All I've decided to start running our car from methane I have a plentiful supply at the moment!
I used to go to the chemist to buy one of 3 things - condoms The pill or tampons I now go to get laxatives breath freshened or deep heat I think age is catching up on me!
Quiet day today gardening and cleaning bathrooms lovely but all needed doing .Week 5 weigh in tomorrow I have drowned myself in water so let's hope it's better than last weeks fingers crossed.
welcome to all newcomers and well done to any weight losers Good luck for anyone waiting for wi s

Good luck for tomorrows wi

Second time lucky said:

This made me laugh! Hehe :) good luck with ur WI tomorrow I'm sure u will have done great :) xx

jo3791 said:
What do you have on your salad aside from chicken Hun? Xx

I have 50g of chicken with a dry fried green pepper and packet of button mushrooms on a bed of lettuce and cucumber. CDC said as much of this as want it's low carb water based stuff. Then I have fat free dressing on it x

Second time lucky said:

Lol :) the con side to Cambridge lol. Worth it for the short time to be slim though eh! What time is WI? Good luck x

bettyb82 said:

Thanks. Am doing ok getting harder but determined to do it x

Did you go abroad? well done for keeping to it. x
No went down to Weymouth just hubby and I (he eat out for every meal fish chips cream teas the lot!) going abroad in September when I am finished but will still have to watch what I eat I think for the rest of my life.I lost 6 half stone on lighter Life 2 years ago and maintained for a year then some of it slipped back on gradually so I know I ll have to be carefully after this I plan to eat healthily during the week and let myself have treats at the weekends it worked fine when I did that .where s your first holiday?

Lol :) the con side to Cambridge lol. Worth it for the short time to be slim though eh! What time is WI? Good luck x
Weigh in at 7 Tom night xx who's waiting for theirs tonight?

Second time lucky said:
Weigh in at 7 Tom night xx who's waiting for theirs tonight?

Not sure anyone is? Unless I've missed. Quite possible it's been one of those days lol. Think we're mainly thu to tue aren't we? X

Option 2 being the packs and a meal?
I think I need to organise myself a bit more, if I include the odd meal I might not have my benders ( food not drink) lol xxx

Yeah Hun, 3 packs and a meal! Iv just had a tin of tuna and some spring onions and I feel ten times better already :) still got my bedtime shake/bar to have yet too! I think the SS was a bit extreme for me which is why my CDC wouldn't put me on it in the first place, I only had a stone and a half to lose which is why she started me on step 2! I'm gonna keep on SS+ though as it's just the same as step 2 but the meal is 30 cals less and you don't get the milk...it does stop the temptation to binge and also means you can have a meal with your family at tea time xxx

jo3791 said:
Yeah Hun, 3 packs and a meal! Iv just had a tin of tuna and some spring onions and I feel ten times better already :) still got my bedtime shake/bar to have yet too! I think the SS was a bit extreme for me which is why my CDC wouldn't put me on it in the first place, I only had a stone and a half to lose which is why she started me on step 2! I'm gonna keep on SS+ though as it's just the same as step 2 but the meal is 30 cals less and you don't get the milk...it does stop the temptation to binge and also means you can have a meal with your family at tea time xxx

It sounds good, I will do meal tomorrow, yum xxx looking forward to it already xxx

Back