Team ideal

notlongnow said:
Welcome on here. Another twin mummy, I've got twins but they are 15 now so not quite so cute as I'm sure yours are! Good luck on 810.

Ahhhh well done for getting them to 15!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Needtolose3 said:
Mines at 1pm,

Bad think thou is I'm addicting to scale watching every morning :(

Me too, and I'm always disappointed with my weigh in because it's never as much as my scales said it was going to be!

With ur willpower u've hit ur half way Mark I'm four weeks in n can't stick to it !
I did 2 weeks sole source then moved to ss plus what are you on?

Needtolose3 said:
Ur stats r similar to mine how u finding it

Not too bad. First week was hard, I felt lethargic, breathless, I had palpitations, but this week I feel much better. I have stepped up to 810 though so am having more calories than I was having on ss+ x

Second time lucky said:
Hi all welcome to the newbies xx
Week 5 weigh in tonight lost 3 pounds so now that's 22 pounds gone and I am officially no longer obese just overweight!!!
my BMI has just gone under the 30 now too so I am well pleased .Havent had time to read all the posts yet but hope everyone is well? Sorry I'm so late posting the weigh in but had to sort out mums pills and bath etc xxxxweek 6 starts tomorrow Yay!

Great loss well done Hun :) x
Good luck with week 6 :)

I did 2 weeks sole source then moved to ss plus what are you on?

I've tried ss n ss+ but I start feeling the erge to eat at day 4 wat I'm doing now is ss+ drinking coffee when I feel like eating n jus having protein if I pick n drink a litre of water I'd love to love another 4 pounds by Monday

Not too bad. First week was hard, I felt lethargic, breathless, I had palpitations, but this week I feel much better. I have stepped up to 810 though so am having more calories than I was having on ss+ x

I think I might be eating the same as I get stressed n depressed now not eating it's not that I want it it's more I have a addiction to it

How do u ladies stop urself from scale watching

Needtolose3 said:
Mines at 1pm,

Bad think thou is I'm addicting to scale watching every morning :(

Throw those scales away! Seriously! :) good luck Hun, mines 11:30am

I've tried ss n ss+ but I start feeling the erge to eat at day 4 wat I'm doing now is ss+ drinking coffee when I feel like eating n jus having protein if I pick n drink a litre of water I'd love to love another 4 pounds by Monday
I'm sure you will xxxx. Just stick at it and you ll be just fine it is really hard I know at times but you'll get there xxx

Needtolose3 said:
How do u ladies stop urself from scale watching

Throw them out :)

Back