Team ideal

Hey girlies can I join the famous team ideal, I have my first weigh in tomorrow at 5 30 and its killed me all week not weighing myself I'm usually a serial weighed but my scales broke, I'm on ss+ and I've stuck to it completely ive found it quite easy apart from day 4, hope to have a big loss tomorrow I've got about 35lb to loose, so fingers crossed I get a big number x

kristin said:
Hey girlies can I join the famous team ideal, I have my first weigh in tomorrow at 5 30 and its killed me all week not weighing myself I'm usually a serial weighed but my scales broke, I'm on ss+ and I've stuck to it completely ive found it quite easy apart from day 4, hope to have a big loss tomorrow I've got about 35lb to loose, so fingers crossed I get a big number x

Hi welcome and good luck for tomorrow :)

Welcome to the best team there is! Good luck with your weigh in keep us posted xxxx

Haven't caught up with all the posts were there any other weigh ins today that I've missed?

I do scale watch. I'm tempted to throw my scales out of the window. I cannot not weigh myself!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I say it every morning I won't but I bleeding dp I hate the not knowing

I know, it's so hard not to weigh I usually weigh after every meal, I'm terrible for it and it's killing me but hopefully I will get a nice surprise tomorrow x

I nearly do it 3 times a day never been so obsessed wid nething

I bet well night ladies catch u Tom.x,

kristin said:

Hi, welcome to the team xxx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Throw those scales away ladies!!!!

Off to bed now night ladies sleep well xxx

kristin said:

Welcome to the dark side x this is the best team on here x

Weigh in 9... Lost 5lb.... 4lb off target...

Start weight 13.2 current weight 10.4... Goal 10.2...

Onwards & downwards week 10... This journey is brilliant.. Total loss 2st 10lb...

Loving it... :)

harassed_mother said:
Welcome to the dark side x this is the best team on here x

Lol, I think we are the only team?? But we would still be best anyway ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back