Team ideal

jo3791 said:
So what if I'm not in ketosis? Will I still lose weight, just slower? X

It's the carbs that make your body hold water it had flushed away. Also, your body holds glycogen ( think that's what it's calked) but anyway it's stored in your muscle, on cd your body gets rid of it, when you set carbs it stores it again.
Even if you ate normal food and only 500 cals a day you'd still loose weight. But your body would burn fat and muscle. Xxx
Correct me someone if I'm wrong, it's just what I've picked up from cd threads xcc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stopppppp lol I'm craving wine or vodka :(

I am loving these poems. I especially love how zest got halitosis into hers lol

When you bring yourself out of ketosis with carbs you will regain your glycogen stores which can be an initial gain that's why the first week is so high. The difference with ketosis is not just that you're not hungry but that you're actually
burning fat. Pure fat. Your body uses all your far stores to keep you going. Other diets don't do that so yes it would be slower, and harder, and not as productive IMO! I know you're missing vodka and quavers but surely not as much as you're missing feeling good about yourself! I've just done the family spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. It looked and smelt gorgeous and was in line with sw bar the garlic bread. But I want my goal more. We're not far away from working up the steps and be able to have a little of what we fancy. Stick with it hunni x

Ahh right....iv never fully understood the ketosis thing! Makes a lot of sense Hun, thank you! I guess I'll stick with the water...and well done you for resisting temptation :) xxx

Zest for Life said:
It's the carbs that make your body hold water it had flushed away. Also, your body holds glycogen ( think that's what it's calked) but anyway it's stored in your muscle, on cd your body gets rid of it, when you set carbs it stores it again.
Even if you ate normal food and only 500 cals a day you'd still loose weight. But your body would burn fat and muscle. Xxx
Correct me someone if I'm wrong, it's just what I've picked up from cd threads xcc

What she said ^^^^ x

jo3791 said:
Ahh right....iv never fully understood the ketosis thing! Makes a lot of sense Hun, thank you! I guess I'll stick with the water...and well done you for resisting temptation :) xxx

And you.... Cause you are resisting right?! Xxx

Kept my head down all day. I just feel so hungry and generally tired. Hubby has come home and is about as supportive as my pants..........so. SS is hard, but needs must.

Lol...you lot are fab....you know so much more about it all than me...I'm just a bit dense I think :(

Thanks to all of you for your advice...I'm gonna try and resist my voddy...I'll have a coke zero instead and just pretend there is vodka in it..lol, it's only cos its the weekend! Xx

Allblue said:
Kept my head down all day. I just feel so hungry and generally tired. Hubby has come home and is about as supportive as my pants..........so. SS is hard, but needs must.

Stay with it. I have these days too. Heck ive had years of them that's why I'm fat. It's only now I'm on cd that I'm resisting but that's what makes us get our goals and learn from the behaviours. Have a ss+ day if you're feeling awful. Don't make the plan harder than it needs to be. Then have a bath and get into bed with a nice book and leave hubby to himself xxx

jo3791 said:
Lol...you lot are fab....you know so much more about it all than me...I'm just a bit dense I think :(

Thanks to all of you for your advice...I'm gonna try and resist my voddy...I'll have a coke zero instead and just pretend there is vodka in it..lol, it's only cos its the weekend! Xx

I just have these conversations with myself regularly lol. I have to read and know so I can explain to myself why. Coke zero won't hurt. Enjoy it xxx

Evening all

I've just prepared myself salad and chicken...was going so well then I put 5 mini new pots on my plate and wolfed them!!! I have been on it 100% since Monday (SS) Do you think I'll of wrecked all my hard work? x

Stay with it. I have these days too. Heck ive had years of them that's why I'm fat. It's only now I'm on cd that I'm resisting but that's what makes us get our goals and learn from the behaviours. Have a ss+ day if you're feeling awful. Don't make the plan harder than it needs to be. Then have a bath and get into bed with a nice book and leave hubby to himself xxx

I can recommend a good book ;) lol xx

katie79 said:
Evening all

I've just prepared myself salad and chicken...was going so well then I put 5 mini new pots on my plate and wolfed them!!! I have been on it 100% since Monday (SS) Do you think I'll of wrecked all my hard work? x

You won't have wrecked everything but you've probably took yourself back out of ketosis :( plenty of water hun x

You won't have wrecked everything but you've probably took yourself back out of ketosis :( plenty of water hun x

:( So silly ruining it all!! I might go and get some of those sticks tomorrow so you can see if your in Ketosis or not...does anyone else use them? x

Rkmriddell said:
What she said ^^^^ x

I'm getting quite knowledgable on this diet. Sad very fcuking sad, i shouldn't be here!!! I shouldn't know these things!!
Hmmmm xxx

Can I just ask for day like when you are going to be more active in the start. Can you swap between ss ans ss+. SO have 4 shakes and your milk then 3 the next day? I will be more talkative soon. I just need to get through the other side.

Back