Team ideal

katie79 said:
:( So silly ruining it all!! I might go and get some of those sticks tomorrow so you can see if your in Ketosis or not...does anyone else use them? x

They're not very reliable from what I've read hunni. X

Zest for Life said:
I'm getting quite knowledgable on this diet. Sad very fcuking sad, i shouldn't be here!!! I shouldn't know these things!!
Hmmmm xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You love it really! ;) x

Will just get on a mission with the water then lol x

Allblue said:
Can I just ask for day like when you are going to be more active in the start. Can you swap between ss ans ss+. SO have 4 shakes and your milk then 3 the next day? I will be more talkative soon. I just need to get through the other side.

I do. I always have a chicken salad if and when I feel I need to. Better that than falling off plan x

katie79 said:
Evening all

I've just prepared myself salad and chicken...was going so well then I put 5 mini new pots on my plate and wolfed them!!! I have been on it 100% since Monday (SS) Do you think I'll of wrecked all my hard work? x

Not if you stop there, you might be hungry for a few days though if out of ketosis, but you might be ok. You'll still have a calorie deficit so should loose still. But don't let 5 pots turn into a night of eating xxx

Zest for Life said:
Not if you stop there, you might be hungry for a few days though if out of ketosis, but you might be ok. You'll still have a calorie deficit so should loose still. But don't let 5 pots turn into a night if eating xxx

Exactly. On so many diets before we've all done the oh well I've done it now I'll start again on Monday or tomorrow or next week etc and this is why we never get there. What's done is done but don't put off till timorrow what you can do today x

In other words... What she said ;) x

Not if you stop there, you might be hungry for a few days though if out of ketosis, but you might be ok. You'll still have a calorie deficit so should loose still. But don't let 5 pots turn into a night of eating xxx

No I won't ....I am having a can coke zero but that's it! x

Exactly. On so many diets before we've all done the oh well I've done it now I'll start again on Monday or tomorrow or next week etc and this is why we never get there. What's done is done but don't put off till timorrow what you can do today x

In other words... What she said ;) x

You two are fab...a right little double act lol!! Fountains of all knowledge. And your right...I've constantly got this little voice in my head that's kind of bargaining with myself about what I can have and what 'won't hurt'! It's self sabotage all the bloody time, it's only me i'm cheating!!!

Anyway onwards and upwards...xx

katie79 said:
:( So silly ruining it all!! I might go and get some of those sticks tomorrow so you can see if your in Ketosis or not...does anyone else use them? x

Just be good, you don't need them. If you are or if your not, it doesn't matter, just jump back on plan NOW, you'll be fine hun, you'll still loose this week xxx

Allblue said:
Can I just ask for day like when you are going to be more active in the start. Can you swap between ss ans ss+. SO have 4 shakes and your milk then 3 the next day? I will be more talkative soon. I just need to get through the other side.

Yes, anything that helps you stick to cd.
Better than going off the rails, just have more ss than ss+ days if you can xcx

katie79 said:
No I won't ....I am having a can coke zero but that's it! x

:) good girl xxx

jo3791 said:
Im just about to start the 3rd one xx

Sexy time !!!! Xxx jo is getting down and dirty wooooo! ;) lol xxxx

You two are fab...a right little double act lol!! Fountains of all knowledge. And your right...I've constantly got this little voice in my head that's kind of bargaining with myself about what I can have and what 'won't hurt'! It's self sabotage all the bloody time, it's only me i'm cheating!!!

Anyway onwards and upwards...xx

That's the thing isn't it - we're always trying to talk ourselves into failing. It's crazy but we do it!!! Well we gotta make our talking ourselves into succeding the stronger voice :D

Zest just wants to be me, ignore her :p

Rkmriddell said:
That's the thing isn't it - we're always trying to talk ourselves into failing. It's crazy but we do it!!! Well we gotta make our talking ourselves into succeding the stronger voice :D

Zest just wants to be me, ignore her :p

Yes I do... Then I could be freindzg wiifm m

Wtf mob meshing uup again g rr

Rkmriddell said:
I can't even decide what that should be lol x

I'm back ;) my mob keeps playing up. Screen start wobbling then letters come out wrong and it keeps sending half way through! Pain! Xxx

Had my weigh in and I'm now 8lb lighter! I'm so happy! Because of girlie problems I thought it would be a little 3 lb or something. Happy girlie x

Back