Team ideal

So questions to all the gurus I'm on step 3 eating 1000 cals which includes a small amount of carb does that I mean I have been in ketosis yet? Only because I do feel cold sometimes but that could be old age

Yes for sure! Is hubby at squash?
I love chilling, I'm not lazy, always rushing around, though not so much since cd, I just don't have the energy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Know that feeling - climbing the stairs to go for my 74th wee is hard work sometimes eh :D lol. Yeah he plays at eight i think so prob be home about ten depending on whether he goes for a pint or not....

So questions to all the gurus I'm on step 3 eating 1000 cals which includes a small amount of carb does that I mean I have been in ketosis yet? Only because I do feel cold sometimes but that could be old age

No hun, i don't think ketosis comes until 810 x Not positive though x

I know... never been one to sit around and do nothing tho - doesn't sit right lol. Unless i'm in a pub beer garden in the summer..... mmmmm that'd be nice wouldn't it. Glass of wine with the sun beating down on your back! God we're gonna have a good summer this year but a fecking great summer next year eh x

What a lovely thought...beer garden, ice cold cider and SLIMNESS!!!!!!!! X

Had my weigh in and I'm now 8lb lighter! I'm so happy! Because of girlie problems I thought it would be a little 3 lb or something. Happy girlie x
Well done that's brilliant!!! X

Sorry all had to go and give mum a bath hair wash and sort out her pills bless her she's 89 years young and getting very forgetful I heard a noise early this morning came downstairs and she was sitting in her chair fully dressed for the day with a cup of coffee trouble was it was only 5 am ! She gets muddled with the time on her clock.shes such a wonderful mum and beautiful person it breaks my heart sometimes to see her like this I want to just pick her up and put her in my pocket x

kristin said:
Had my weigh in and I'm now 8lb lighter! I'm so happy! Because of girlie problems I thought it would be a little 3 lb or something. Happy girlie x

Well done that's brilliant xx

harassed_mother said:
My ass is too fat my hip they are too
I'm frightened one day I'll get stuck down the loo
I started this diet 5 weeks ago
Over 1 stone down and loads more to go

I'm not feeling hungry
I sniff all the plates
My body is thinner
And dam I feel great

So here's to the next few months on this diet
My CBFF's on ideal are a riot
We have highs we have lows and sometime even pizza
But roll on Xmas I'm dying to meet yeh :)

My lame effort of a poem

Lol good one :)

jo3791 said:
I wanted the chocolate, I wanted the quavers,
Oh how I am missing, all these flavours.
I stuck with the mushrooms, and the grilled chicken,
It's really hard though, to stop myself picking.

I fancy a cider but I stuck with the water,
I keep telling myself, I'm not going to falter.
This diet is hard, and at times very grim,
But keep at it girls, and we'll all soon be slim.

Hehe great:)

Zest for Life said:
I hate
Pizzagate

Any good lol xxx ;)

Pmsl - the best one of all

notlongnow said:
Me and zesty
we're pretty testy
We can't find the words
That go together

They said give it a go
You can when you try
But here is the proof
That that is a lie!

Omg I DID one - sort of!!!!!!

Hoorah :)

Sorry all had to go and give mum a bath hair wash and sort out her pills bless her she's 89 years young and getting very forgetful I heard a noise early this morning came downstairs and she was sitting in her chair fully dressed for the day with a cup of coffee trouble was it was only 5 am ! She gets muddled with the time on her clock.shes such a wonderful mum and beautiful person it breaks my heart sometimes to see her like this I want to just pick her up and put her in my pocket x

ah that's sad hun, to be expected though at that age i guess. she's lucky to have you around x

Zest for Life said:
Boooo hoooo ;(
I'm fat and I can't write poems, :( xxx

But u r really funny ;)

Well good evening cougar ladies :) how the devil have u all been I'm just in from the mothers bloody freezing out there :)
Bex and zest I think u have gone into the dillusional nutter stage of this diet u 2 crack me up :) glad to hear about Sharon's WI hope she not too down about it though x

Zest for Life said:
There was a team called ideal
they all ate too much at every meal
They drank beer champagne and wine
Infact they stuffed their faces all the time

Then one day they said enough is enough
I'm doing Cambridge its guna be tough
So out went the cakes crisps and chips
They taste good but gave us fat hips

In came water shakes and ketosis
Also feeling cold and halitosis
But lb by lb they all got sexy and slender
At Xmas we can meet and go on a bender

Did I do it???? Xxx

Yay funny and a poet! U have it all :)

Well good evening cougar ladies :) how the devil have u all been I'm just in from the mothers bloody freezing out there :)
Bex and zest I think u have gone into the dillusional nutter stage of this diet u 2 crack me up :) glad to hear about Sharon's WI hope she not too down about it though x

:eek: i'm not delusional .... much :D

harassed_mother said:
Oh yes u r lol

What she said ^^^^

Back