Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Feckers :mad: i'm just so cool that you don't get me :cool::D

We don't fcuking want you more like!!!
I'm sure anyone could get you if they wanted.....after all you throw yourself at everyone, meow!!!!!;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
I'm sure anyone could get you if they wanted.....after all you throw yourself at everyone, meow!!!!!;)

Hahaha aaah that's a bit harsh poor bex

:worthy: please love me :( lol.... i only throw myself at you and your good looking familyl ;) x

Bed is calling for me girlies - am shattered.... reckon i might go and watch that secret eaters on 4od..... x

Rkmriddell said:
Bed is calling for me girlies - am shattered.... reckon i might go and watch that secret eaters on 4od..... x

I watched that it was good deffo worth a watch just makes u realise all the crap eat good night hun see u tomorrow sleep well xx

Rkmriddell said:
:worthy: please love me :( lol.... i only throw myself at you and your good looking familyl ;) x

Now your sounding desperate lol hehe

Rkmriddell said:

Good night xxx
I'm going to bed with Pauline xxx ;)

harassed_mother said:
Good night Hun enjoy Pauline ;-)

I will, ;) good night, god how boring are we!! Lol xxx

Night all finally got mum to bed after bribing her with a large glass of Baileys and ice it works every time!
sleep well x x
ps Zest wash your mouth out with soap I think Becks is puts acing a bad influence on you ! You always seemed like a real lady until now xxxxxxxx

Second time lucky said:
Night all finally got mum to bed after bribing her with a large glass of Baileys and ice it works every time!
sleep well x x
ps Zest wash your mouth out with soap I think Becks is puts acing a bad influence on you ! You always seemed like a real lady until now xxxxxxxx

Sorry :( xxx

Second time lucky said:
sleep well x x

Haha why do I get the blame?!?! She leads me astray!!

Rkmriddell said:

Omg, cos you are to blame!!! Der!!!!

Rkmriddell said:

I was a lady till I met you!!!!
Xxx

jo3791 said:
So what if I'm not in ketosis? Will I still lose weight, just slower? X

Yep and I'll prob feel hunger x

Rkmriddell said:
I am loving these poems. I especially love how zest got halitosis into hers lol

When you bring yourself out of ketosis with carbs you will regain your glycogen stores which can be an initial gain that's why the first week is so high. The difference with ketosis is not just that you're not hungry but that you're actually burning fat. Pure fat. Your body uses all your far stores to keep you going. Other diets don't do that so yes it would be slower, and harder, and not as productive IMO! I know you're missing vodka and quavers but surely not as much as you're missing feeling good about yourself! I've just done the family spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. It looked and smelt gorgeous and was in line with sw bar the garlic bread. But I want my goal more. We're not far away from working up the steps and be able to have a little of what we fancy. Stick with it hunni x

Well done for staying strong ESP with the g bread

Last edited:
Allblue said:
Kept my head down all day. I just feel so hungry and generally tired. Hubby has come home and is about as supportive as my pants..........so. SS is hard, but needs must.

Sorry it's been a tough day but u did make me laugh with the pants comment

Back