Team ideal

i'm not 100% sure so don't want to go and then i'm stuck for something :( coz i'd prob end up ordering pizza! lol xx

Could you not ring them up? A lot of restraunts will cater for us dieters, I know a few people who have rung beforehand to get a meal they want xx

Could you not ring them up? A lot of restraunts will cater for us dieters, I know a few people who have rung beforehand to get a meal they want xx

i'm just going to leave it, they're meeting at 4 and i'm not ready either so prob best i stay in with a soup!! lol don't want to surround myself in temptation either :( xx

i'm just going to leave it, they're meeting at 4 and i'm not ready either so prob best i stay in with a soup!! lol don't want to surround myself in temptation either :( xx

You will prob feel loads better once they are home from the meal...you will be glad you didn't go...chin up Hun :) xx

OMG OMG....just been to see my CDC for some bars! I had a sneaky jump on the scales and Iv lost 5lb since Tuesday :) :) I'm so happy, I can't believe it...my next official WI isn't till Tuesday! Sat in my car now and had to tell you all :) xxx

Brilliant!!! Well done

Siobhan89 said:
well ladies feeling sorry for myself today :( mum and sis are meeting with my cousin and aunt today to go for lunch in an italian restaurant and i want to go :( but looked at the menu and all the chicken/salad/fish dishes contain either a sauce, cheese or bacon/ham! :( my dad is away to a stag do so i'm stuck in the house on my own! hmmmmph :sigh: xx

Can you not ask for dressing/ sauce on side thats what I have done when eating out? Tough isnt it :( xx

Yeh it's tough :( but just gonna have water n a soup or shake! Lol xx

Well done to all the losses. I've been in the kitchen from the morning cooking for the masses ( and by that I mean my 3 kids and husband)- had soya burgers for lunch and pizza for dinner. This is the first time in the diet that I didn't cave in and pick at something or think wish I was eating that. I've got 2 more days to my weigh in and I think I may hve a minimal loss but as long it isn't a gain. London is warm- id like to go shopping after my sons drama class but won't as I'm constantly spending time in the toilets rather than the shops. Better get my ass home to have another shake and more water. Hope you all
Are having a great day. X

Siobhan89 said:
i'm not 100% sure so don't want to go and then i'm stuck for something :( coz i'd prob end up ordering pizza! lol xx

They'll do it just tell them you have allergies or ibs x

Siobhan89 said:

Hugs hunni you sound down today x

Newtocd said:
Well done to all the losses. I've been in the kitchen from the morning cooking for the masses ( and by that I mean my 3 kids and husband)- had soya burgers for lunch and pizza for dinner. This is the first time in the diet that I didn't cave in and pick at something or think wish I was eating that. I've got 2 more days to my weigh in and I think I may hve a minimal loss but as long it isn't a gain. London is warm- id like to go shopping after my sons drama class but won't as I'm constantly spending time in the toilets rather than the shops. Better get my ass home to have another shake and more water. Hope you all
Are having a great day. X

Well done for staying focused x

Rkmriddell said:
Hugs hunni you sound down today x

Yeh just feeling sorry for myself tho! I know when they're back I'll be fine so i'm just bein silly lol had a hot choc shake and gonna have a bath and catch up on some tv (need to make the most of bein home alone!) :) xx

Hi I am really hoping that I've finally managed to post some photos in an album can someone let me know if I ve done it?
thanks xx

Yeh just feeling sorry for myself tho! I know when they're back I'll be fine so i'm just bein silly lol had a hot choc shake and gonna have a bath and catch up on some tv (need to make the most of bein home alone!) :) xx
Don't like to hear you sounding so fed up Hun xxx it will pass and get easier I promise xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh it's tough :( but just gonna have water n a soup or shake! Lol xx

I think you made a good decision , this diet is hard enough without Italian lunches being eaten infront of you, and of course you've already decided to save yourself for the wedding xxx well done hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
I think you made a good decision , this diet is hard enough without Italian lunches being eaten infront of you, and of course you've already decided to save yourself for the wedding xxx well done hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

^^^^ what she said x

Don't like to hear you sounding so fed up Hun xxx it will pass and get easier I promise xx

Second time lucky said:

Thank u :) I feel better after having a bath and a shake! There will be plenty other times to go for lunch when I'm slimmer! Xx

Back