Team ideal

Do you guys use your cambridge ribbon? I was amazed at the lost inches in one day in bloat. Starting to feel 3 stone is doable n this diet. I was getting diet fatigue with ww tbh!

The voice is on? I'm still watching kids cartoons :sigh:

Allblue said:
Do you guys use your cambridge ribbon? I was amazed at the lost inches in one day in bloat. Starting to feel 3 stone is doable n this diet. I was getting diet fatigue with ww tbh!

Never got one from my CDC. She did measurements tho x

Yeah I'm going to get measured....I do the more intimate ones as I feel sorry having to ask my male CDC to do that...thighs bust etc ;) My ribbon was a nice touch I thought x

Allblue said:

Ribbon? No don't have one?
The voice finished, was well funny lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Allblue said:
Yeah I'm going to get measured....I do the more intimate ones as I feel sorry having to ask my male CDC to do that...thighs bust etc ;) My ribbon was a nice touch I thought x

Male CDC is unusual eh. The guy goes in after me to my CDC has lost ten stone!!! So awesome x

Zest for Life said:
Ribbon? No don't have one?
The voice finished, was well funny lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I stopped watchin it after the battle rounds. Too much like x factor and all the others did my head in x

Ah the ribbon. It's a Cambridge crimson one. Which they cut to your waist measurements to symbolise your waist and you can wrap it and check sort of thing:)

Rkmriddell said:
Male CDC is unusual eh. The guy goes in after me to my CDC has lost ten stone!!! So awesome x

I don't see anyone else ever a my CDC I just go to her house get weighed have a chat the home in and out in about 10 mins

Allblue said:
Ah the ribbon. It's a Cambridge crimson one. Which they cut to your waist measurements to symbolise your waist and you can wrap it and check sort of thing:)

I never got one either :-( I want one though :-(

harassed_mother said:
I don't see anyone else ever a my CDC I just go to her house get weighed have a chat the home in and out in about 10 mins

Really. Mine can't shut me up I always overrun. Bet that surprises you about me eh ;) x

Rkmriddell said:
Really. Mine can't shut me up I always overrun. Bet that surprises you about me eh ;) x

No I am gobsmacked I always thought u we're really quiet on this forum hahaha

Yeah he's really nice too. Youngish probably about my age and he lost loads. He is nice and I prefer him as he can come to me. As with 4 littluns hubby working away I can't always get out to a CDC even though I drive Not many are mobile. X

Hi yes that's my two boys in the photo Andrews the dark haired one he's the eldest that's just opened his own gym and the blonde is the youngest Matthew he's gym crazy too goes every day. Then there's hubby Rich and me.

jo3791 said:
My CDC are a mother and daughter team! The daughter never shuts up, sometimes I wonder if she's on speed lol...she makes me dizzy when I listen to her xx

Lol. That'll be like me then eh ;) x

Second time lucky said:
Hi yes that's my two boys in the photo Andrews the dark haired one he's the eldest that's just opened his own gym and the blonde is the youngest Matthew he's gym crazy too goes every day. Then there's hubby Rich and me.

You can see they a gym goer. Are you the blonde or the brunette? X

You can see they a gym goer. Are you the blonde or the brunette? X
Fat blonde was me before I started dieting then I chopped hair off and dyed it

Back