Team ideal

jo3791 said:
Seriously I wish I had a shotgun at times so I could shoot the feckers lol x

Hehe

I got crapped on at Covent garden once!!! Didn't feel very lucky!

Off the play in real life now, see ya later xxx ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I never iron...just throw everything in the dryer lol xx

I do to but then it gets put into the basket to go away...never does so it's all crinkled again!! Grrrrrr I blame my inconsiderate family for expecting clean, fresh clothes each day! I mean come on...lol x

Hi Zoe. Hope everyone is ok. Well it's day three for me and I was dreading it seeing everyone say that day 3-4 is the worst. But I'm ok. Not bad at all. The only hellish day I've had was day one when I really felt bad and wanted to cave. But I guess Im determined to shift the last bit so that's probably pushed me. But I definitely don't feel rotten....should be in ketosis by tomorrow do you think?

I do to but then it gets put into the basket to go away...never does so it's all crinkled again!! Grrrrrr I blame my inconsiderate family for expecting clean, fresh clothes each day! I mean come on...lol x

Lol...that's EXACTLY why I no longer iron :) x

Hi Zoe. Hope everyone is ok. Well it's day three for me and I was dreading it seeing everyone say that day 3-4 is the worst. But I'm ok. Not bad at all. The only hellish day I've had was day one when I really felt bad and wanted to cave. But I guess Im determined to shift the last bit so that's probably pushed me. But I definitely don't feel rotten....should be in ketosis by tomorrow do you think?

Well done for sticking with it! I was in ketosis about day 5 but everyone is different

Zest for Life said:
Yeah course you can join us hun :)
Lots of support on here and we have fun too :)
I've got pcos and I know Rkmridde does too, so you won't be alone on that one. Lucky for me I only have weight gain and carb cravings, I don't get the face hair or acne, x
Welcome to the team ;) xxx

Bout the same as me too. Carb cravings I get baaaad. And struggled when tryin for babies. But thankfully no face hair or acne lol x

jo3791 said:
Morning Hun...me too, be glad when we finally get a bit of sun...weather is meant to be getting better next week apparently xx

Yeah they say it's gonna be a great summer. Whoop!! And we not gonna be as fat as we was last summer :) xxx

katie79 said:
God that makes me feel so determined to think that next summer I will be able to wear sleeveless tops and skirts and feel fab!! x

What its all about eh x as zest said to me and really made me think. Gonna be a different kind of hot this year x

Rkmriddell said:
What its all about eh x as zest said to me and really made me think. Gonna be a different kind of hot this year x

Ooooh I like that saying :)

Rkmriddell said:

Yep sizzling hot hot hot...wowzaaa!!!! Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yep sizzling hot hot hot...wowzaaa!!!! Xxx

What I said ^^^^^ lol x

What I said ^^^^^ lol x

Haha...how's tricks Hun....you had a good day? Iv been doing the rounds, gran, sister and been t get my bf a box of brazil nuts...no biggy you may think but I got them from thorntons and omg I was drooling :( I resisted though for the first time ever lol! Bf and son are still at sea but they have got me a nice seabass for my tea :) yummy xx

Back