Team ideal

jo3791 said:
Don't be disappointed Hun...omelettes are good, and it's better than having a bowl of chips :) xx

Not even hungry its just greed, Ive gone through a bottle of coke zero too, I never drink fizzy drinks usually but for some reason feel like I need it everyday on this. X

I'm on 810 and I've eaten 850 cals and that's without the third shake. I suck at this!!!! But still not giving up. Well done to all the losses amazing set of results. Welcome newbies this team ideal is supportive and hysterical any topic goes including butt plugs. Im a bit naive may have up google them later. Have got no energy at the end of a busy day sat down to watch the big bang theory. I need a crane to lift me and get me
Into bed today.....

jo3791 said:
Omg iv been like this :( spotting on and off since I started CD and now the blob is here :( does this stop over time? Xx

Flipping hope so!!! Don't know what's in the packs but whatever it is seems to start it And never stops till I eat a fair amount again!!!

Not even hungry its just greed, Ive gone through a bottle of coke zero too, I never drink fizzy drinks usually but for some reason feel like I need it everyday on this. X

I get like that, I never drank fizzy pop before, started having a can of zero every day, not cos I want it...just cos I can lol xx

jo3791 said:
you will get there Hun...your losses have been fan so far :)

I hated mine, I put 5 stone on with each pregnancy and my boobs looked like spaniels ears when I'd lost weight lol...I suffered with my **** tits for years then finally bit the bullet last year and got them sorted....best thing I ever did... Just pissed off about the weight gain..my implants only weigh 3lb so I can't even blame my boobs haha xx

Id love a boob job! I want a reduction and lift. I am only 24 but they are horrid!!! I am gonna save as soon as I finish uni xx

Everyone is doing so well :) Hope I can follow in you footsteps!

I saw my CDC today and she is lovely, she has been doing it since the 60's!! I just got shakes as I dont really like soup, dont even like heinz soup so sure I wont be too keen on the CD ones! Looking forward to sarting tomorrow now and sorting my life out once and for all :) xx

Zest for Life said:
Omg, didn't know you can just keep taking without having period, eeek, that can't be good can it? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've not had one for a year #implant

Got to be a relation between this and the fact it helps people to conceive?

Last edited:
Id love a boob job! I want a reduction and lift. I am only 24 but they are horrid!!! I am gonna save as soon as I finish uni xx

I had a lift with implants....went from a saggy 34C to a perky 34FF but only look a DD as fake boobs measure more than they look xx

katywoo87 said:
Just made an omelette, supposed to be SS, so disappointed in myself. :(

Better that than crumpets!!! Xxx ;)

leinadeoz said:

I saw my CDC today and she is lovely, she has been doing it since the 60's!! I just got shakes as I dont really like soup, dont even like heinz soup so sure I wont be too keen on the CD ones! Looking forward to sarting tomorrow now and sorting my life out once and for all :) xx

Good luck hun :) x

I'm on 810 and I've eaten 850 cals and that's without the third shake. I suck at this!!!! But still not giving up. Well done to all the losses amazing set of results. Welcome newbies this team ideal is supportive and hysterical any topic goes including butt plugs. Im a bit naive may have up google them later. Have got no energy at the end of a busy day sat down to watch the big bang theory. I need a crane to lift me and get me
Into bed today.....

Don't give up Hun...you're doing really well, you don't suck at it! Keep at it Hun!

Haha, butt plugs, floggers, whips and chains ;) 50 shades has a lot to answer for lol xx

katywoo87 said:

Me too hun (coke zero) it's cos we don't have much else

you will get there Hun...your losses have been fan so far :)

I hated mine, I put 5 stone on with each pregnancy and my boobs looked like spaniels ears when I'd lost weight lol...I suffered with my **** tits for years then finally bit the bullet last year and got them sorted....best thing I ever did... Just pissed off about the weight gain..my implants only weigh 3lb so I can't even blame my boobs haha xx

Lol I put 3stone on when I had my son soo 3 years later and I'm at my pre pregnancy weight (almost :) )

jo3791 said:
I had a lift with implants....went from a saggy 34C to a perky 34FF but only look a DD as fake boobs measure more than they look xx

Im a 34g! Horrendous! They better get smaller as I do! Makes such a difference though doesnt it, not only aesthetically but confidence etc xx

Flipping hope so!!! Don't know what's in the packs but whatever it is seems to start it And never stops till I eat a fair amount again!!!

It's horrible isn't it Hun :(
Iv just been kinda spotting constantly, my CDC warned me it could play havoc with your periods but I can't be arsed with this all the time :( xx

jo3791 said:
It's horrible isn't it Hun :(
Iv just been kinda spotting constantly, my CDC warned me it could play havoc with your periods but I can't be arsed with this all the time :( xx

I accidentally dropped my box a tampons down the loo this morning when I was reaching for one!!! #badtimes

Im a 34g! Horrendous! They better get smaller as I do! Makes such a difference though doesnt it, not only aesthetically but confidence etc xx

God yeah, would never get my tits out in the bedroom before lol...got loads more confidence now iv got perky bangers haha ;) xx

Hi Hun...welcome to the team :)

Good luck staring 2morro, yeah the soups aren't great although the leek & potato one isn't bad! The shakes are my favourites, fruits of the forest & chocolate orange :) xx

Back