Team ideal

Hi all :)
Feel bad that I can't keep up with this thread.
Sorry.
Well done to all who've lost this week.
Had my fifth weigh in today lost 5lb :)
That's 1st 12lbs in 5 weeks am very very happy! :) xx

Well done :D

The big step....

So got up late, threw clothes on, hair in ponytail no makeup.

Go to work, take guys out (I work with two learning disabilities) guys. So go shopping... I'm walking around aldi, then I get that, my knickers feel uncomfortable feeling, like they twisted a bit or something, I just know they ain't feeling comfy!!!
So, that's it, have to do 'the big step thing' hope no one notices... Ok... One little step left leg. Then one giant step right leg, nope still not right, so do a few more of the big giant steps with one leg... and I thought to myself, if I saw a woman doing that I would automatically know her underwear felt un comfy!!!

So wondered.... Do all ladies do the big step one leg thing?!!! Lol
And it never works so don't know why I bother!!!

Just putting my side if the story out there incase any if you in my area, seeing a scruffy women taking giant steps while pretending to just be browsing around supermarket!!!! Lol

Bet you all do it?!!! Or am I really crazy? Now I'm scared, xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PMSL yep i know that one.... and the weird twisted squat cause you have an air bubble :eek: x

The big step....

Go to work, take guys out (I work with two learning disabilities) guys. So go shopping... I'm walking around aldi, then I get that, my knickers feel uncomfortable feeling, like they twisted a bit or something, I just know they ain't feeling comfy!!!
So, that's it, have to do 'the big step thing' hope no one notices... Ok... One little step left leg. Then one giant step right leg, nope still not right, so do a few more of the big giant steps with one leg... and I thought to myself, if I saw a woman doing that I would automatically know her underwear felt un comfy!!!

Just putting my side if the story out there incase any if you in my area, seeing a scruffy women taking giant steps while pretending to just be browsing around supermarket!!!! Lol

Lol!!! Definitely know that one

Zest for Life said:
The big step....

No don't know what u talking about - haha just joking!! Got to be better than hoiking them out with fingers whilst walking along - weirdly saw that today ( or was that actually you zesty????)

Ps not sure hoiking is a word but hopefully you know what I mean!!!!;)

The big step....

Go to work, take guys out (I work with two learning disabilities) guys. So go shopping... I'm walking around aldi, then I get that, my knickers feel uncomfortable feeling, like they twisted a bit or something, I just know they ain't feeling

comfy!!!

Just putting my side if the story out there incase any if you in my area, seeing a scruffy women taking giant steps while

pretending to just be browsing around supermarket!!!! Lol

Lmao...go commando instead then you won't have that problem ;) xx

harassed_mother said:
Oh good lord don't be giving her ideas

What?! I'd miss the big step little step, too much lol

harassed_mother said:
I used to do that watching biggest loser order a chippy then sit there watching them work out

Me to but with supersize super skinny lol

Lol done that and also trying to walk wide apart so my legs do not rub and burn. Sort too much sharing?

donnamarie said:
Hi all :)
Feel bad that I can't keep up with this thread.
Sorry.
Well done to all who've lost this week.
Had my fifth weigh in today lost 5lb :)
That's 1st 12lbs in 5 weeks am very very happy! :) xx

Yay well done :)

Newtocd said:
Lol done that and also trying to walk wide apart so my legs do not rub and burn. Sort too much sharing?

Attachments

• image-719258954.jpg
    image-719258954.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 29
Evening team x hope u all had a nice day I have been docs and got a trapped nerve in my neck so I'm getting constant pins and needles in my hand

harassed_mother said:
Evening team x hope u all had a nice day I have been docs and got a trapped nerve in my neck so I'm getting constant pins and needles in my hand

Omg, necks!!! My son had bad neck for ages! Take it easy! Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Omg, necks!!! My son had bad neck for ages! Take it easy! Xxx

Thanks my neck feels ok it's just my hand is numb its horrible :)

harassed_mother said:
Thanks my neck feels ok it's just my hand is numb its horrible :)

Just be careful, don't push your body, honest necks are a nightmare when they go wrong, listen to your body and take doctors advice what ever that is. Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Just be careful, don't push your body, honest necks are a nightmare when they go wrong, listen to your body and take doctors advice what ever that is. Xxx

Her advice is take ibuprofen an it shud clear in about 2 weeks lol

Back