Team ideal

Hi at least u went I'm dreading mine n half tempted not to go but I will. I hope I hvent put back what I lost in total!!!

I didn't want to get weighed after my weekend away, but my CDC said it's best to so you know where you're at...I ended up putting 4 lb on but then I nailed the diet and lost 7lb the following week....you will be fine Hun xx

Morning all

Well day 2 and I am sooo tired :( not going to give up tho need to do this :).

Gd luck to everyone weighing in today

Xx

jo3791 said:
Good morning ladies....well the sun is hiding today, makes it a bit more bearable having to work lol!

Hope you all have a good day....got my WI after work, reckon iv put a couple of pound on :(
Gonna try and wobble it off on the wobble machine before I jump on the scales lol xx

Good morning jo xx i like this weather more when im working :) Good luck for your wi tonight Hun xx

Newtocd said:
Hi at least u went I'm dreading mine n half tempted not to go but I will. I hope I hvent put back what I lost in total!!!

Oh go! Got to face the fear!!! We'll all do it, just the of blip along the way! We're only human after all! Xx

xClaire84x said:
Morning all

Well day 2 and I am sooo tired :( not going to give up tho need to do this :).

Gd luck to everyone weighing in today

Xx

Stick with it :)

Morning everyone. Well done to the losses yesterday this team is doing amazing! No WI for me as CDC on holiday but still going strong. Have my moments where I'm missing food and other moments where I'm not. Gotta love ketosis lol x

Well so far so good for me today. On my second shake and had almost 2 litres of water :).

Well done on all the losses i cant wait to wi on sunday lol

xx

xClaire84x said:
Well so far so good for me today. On my second shake and had almost 2 litres of water :).

Well done on all the losses i cant wait to wi on sunday lol

xx

Well done Hun :) keep sipping that water n keep powering through these first few days and u will do great! As the first few days are the hardest xx

Proper gutted, put 2lb on...but lost 2 inches???? Not sure I'm cut out for this diet....I knew I'd have put on as I had a BBQ on Sunday but I feel like I'm going a step forward then 2 steps backwards! Don't know how I am still losing inches though? I'm confused xx

jo3791 said:
Proper gutted, put 2lb on...but lost 2 inches???? Not sure I'm cut out for this diet....I knew I'd have put on as I had a BBQ on Sunday but I feel like I'm going a step forward then 2 steps backwards! Don't know how I am still losing inches though? I'm confused xx

Are you exercising? Sometimes muscle mass weighs more or you may be holding water? Tbh scales are such a tricky and obscure thing because one person same height and weight can be a diff shape to the other. Id be pleased with inches off because its more noticeable and you will see difference in clothing

I am supposed to get weighed tomorrow but i am not goin after my week of messing about xx

Are you exercising? Sometimes muscle mass weighs more or you may be holding water? Tbh scales are such a tricky and obscure thing because one person same height and weight can be a diff shape to the other. Id be pleased with inches off because its more noticeable and you will see difference in clothing

I am supposed to get weighed tomorrow but i am not goin after my week of messing about xx

No not been exercising at all! My clothes definitely feel looser, iv now lost more inches than pounds! Maybe I just need to get motivated again? I'm drinking between 5 & 6 litres of water a day...it's just that when I 'fall off' I fall off big if you know what I mean! Grrrr, so frustrating but I guess your right, as long as I'm still losing inches it's not so bad! I'm gonna give it another few weeks then sack it off I think! Im on week 5 now and it's a lot of money to spend for half a stone and 11 inches :( I also put 4lb on a few weeks ago when I went away for the weekend vut again I still lost inches...I give up lol xx

jo3791 said:
No not been exercising at all! My clothes definitely feel looser, iv now lost more inches than pounds! Maybe I just need to get motivated again? I'm drinking between 5 & 6 litres of water a day...it's just that when I 'fall off' I fall off big if you know what I mean! Grrrr, so frustrating but I guess your right, as long as I'm still losing inches it's not so bad! I'm gonna give it another few weeks then sack it off I think! Im on week 5 now and it's a lot of money to spend for half a stone and 11 inches :( I also put 4lb on a few weeks ago when I went away for the weekend vut again I still lost inches...I give up lol xx

At least thats one positive about the inches but I do find if i have eaten, those inches spesh round my stomach expand n we've all gotta eat eventually! Keep up the water and try to be strict to see what happens? Do u have much to lose?

I am in same boat as you i fall off the wagon big time too and currently trying to get back into ketosis. Its hard to stay motivated when youve had a crap weigh in n thats why i am avoiding mine as i know il think ah f&£k it il just have something to eat.

I think personally seeing inches off is a good thing you and others will notice it more.. As for weight no one else see's the scales! Even tho it is very disheartening! As you said give it a few more weeks and if its still not effecting the scales then re think.

Surely the cdc should have an explanation? Xx

At least thats one positive about the inches but I do find if i have eaten, those inches spesh round my stomach expand n we've all gotta eat eventually! Keep up the water and try to be strict to see what happens? Do u have much to lose?

I am in same boat as you i fall off the wagon big time too and currently trying to get back into ketosis. Its hard to stay motivated when youve had a crap weigh in n thats why i am avoiding mine as i know il think ah f&£k it il just have

something to eat.

I think personally seeing inches off is a good thing you and others will notice it more.. As for weight no one else see's the scales! Even tho it is very disheartening! As you said give it a few more weeks and if its still not effecting the scales then re think.

Surely the cdc should have an explanation? Xx

Everyone at work keeps saying how much weight I'm losing, I definitely feel a lot slimmer....I only had around a stone and a half to lose from the start, my bmi was 23.4 to start with so I know I can't expect huge losses every week....it's just confused the hell out of me how I have inch loss even when iv put on a few pounds! My CDC doesn't know how I'm doing it either lol...I did SS+ last week to lose the 4lb I put on when I went away and ended up losing 7lb last week, but now iv put a few back on she has advised me to go back to step 2 (which is what I started on) as SS+ will be harder for me to maintain, so I'm gonna start right back on step 2!

I think you should get weighed, at least you will know where your at and it may not be as bad as you think xx

jo3791 said:
Everyone at work keeps saying how much weight I'm losing, I definitely feel a lot slimmer....I only had around a stone and a half to lose from the start, my bmi was 23.4 to start with so I know I can't expect huge losses every week....it's just confused the hell out of me how I have inch loss even when iv put on a few pounds! My CDC doesn't know how I'm doing it either lol...I did SS+ last week to lose the 4lb I put on when I went away and ended up losing 7lb last week, but now iv put a few back on she has advised me to go back to step 2 (which is what I started on) as SS+ will be harder for me to maintain, so I'm gonna start right back on step 2!

I think you should get weighed, at least you will know where your at and it may not be as bad as you think xx

Thats good people are noticing it! I do wonder if this diet is as successful for those with smaller amounts to lose though? I think everyones metabolism and bodies are different.. Perhaps because you've had the bbq your bodies holding onto that extra food because previously you were in ketosis 'starvation' that could be why, i dunno I'm no doctor lol.

Ah no seriously i cant i would rather focus all week and go next week with a bigger loss than sts or put on. Im pretty fragile at the min on this diet and the slightest thing will demotivate me and il end up giving up. Xx

Thats good people are noticing it! I do wonder if this diet is as successful for those with smaller amounts to lose though? I think everyones metabolism and bodies are different.. Perhaps because you've had the bbq your bodies holding onto that extra food because previously you were in ketosis 'starvation' that could be why, i dunno I'm no doctor lol.

Ah no seriously i cant i would rather focus all week and go next week with a bigger loss than sts or put on. Im pretty fragile at the min on this diet and the slightest thing will demotivate me and il end up giving up. Xx

Yeah you could be right I guess and also my CDC mentioned something about my body 'storing' the extra carbs...I'm gonna give it a few more weeks and see how I go!

Aww don't give up Hun...your doing really well, a lot better than me anyway! I need to get motivated again, we can do it together :) xxx

jo3791 said:
Yeah you could be right I guess and also my CDC mentioned something about my body 'storing' the extra carbs...I'm gonna give it a few more weeks and see how I go!

Aww don't give up Hun...your doing really well, a lot better than me anyway! I need to get motivated again, we can do it together :) xxx

Yea makes sense that your body would do that. I guess the only way to really know is to be completely 100% to the plan and see!

I will try not to give up because I don't really have any other options and no other diet I can stick to so for me this is it now. Its just I need to get my head back into it after bbq, night out and meals.

I have jus under 6 weeks til my hol so I cant fail and go looking like i do now :(

Yep we can def keep each other on track and motivated :) xx

jo3791 said:

This diet is perfect for very overweight hermits, other than that it's a struggle, BBQ , alcohol , parties, just about everything tests your willpower!
It is an fab diet though, when your doing well you feel amazing.. .
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
This diet is perfect for very overweight hermits, other than that it's a struggle, BBQ , alcohol , parties, just about everything tests your willpower!
It is an fab diet though, when your doing well you feel amazing.. .
Xxx

True, I've found it harder in hot weather than when it was raining! So much for appetite going in the heat! Xx

katywoo87 said:
True, I've found it harder in hot weather than when it was raining! So much for appetite going in the heat! Xx

I thought hot weather would be easier, I was very wrong lol xxx
But stay posative, we will get there,
Xx

Back