Team ideal

Good morning team xx bf is on earlies hence me being up early as he woke me up grrr
Good luck to everyone with wi today hope u all get numbers u want xxx

Good morning team xx bf is on earlies hence me being up early as he woke me up grrr
Good luck to everyone with wi today hope u all get numbers u want xxx

Morning Hun...hope your well! My bf did exactly the same, moves around the bedroom like a bloody elephant!
I'm thinking I'm gonna give the diet 2 more weeks and then sack it off, maybe it's not for me? Feel really fed up today, spent a fortune and for what? 7lb and 10 inches or thereabouts...don't know what to do :( xxx

jo3791 said:
Morning Hun...hope your well! My bf did exactly the same, moves around the bedroom like a bloody elephant!
I'm thinking I'm gonna give the diet 2 more weeks and then sack it off, maybe it's not for me? Feel really fed up today, spent a fortune and for what? 7lb and 10 inches or thereabouts...don't know what to do :( xxx

Morning, I've never really thought if how much I'm spending to loose a few lbs, when you put it like that it's scary!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning, I've never really thought if how much I'm spending to loose a few lbs, when you put it like that it's scary!

X

Morning zest Hun, how are you? Yeah it's stupid money for stupid results :( over £200....don't get me wrong, I do look and feel slimmer, but I think it's the inches iv lost! I can get in a size 10 now (although a little snug) whereas I was a big size 12 5 weeks ago....I'm just confused as I'm losing inches great but the pounds aren't shifting so much! What do you reckon I should do Hun? Be honest xx

jo3791 said:

Aaah I hope u don't give up x I thought of it that way but then I worked out I was spending the same sometimes more on food for slimming world each week so no difference

harassed_mother said:
Aaah I hope u don't give up x I thought of it that way but then I worked out I was spending the same sometimes more on food for slimming world each week so no difference

I don't know what to do really :( fed up big time today x

jo3791 said:
Morning zest Hun, how are you? Yeah it's stupid money for stupid results :( over £200....don't get me wrong, I do look and feel slimmer, but I think it's the inches iv lost! I can get in a size 10 now (although a little snug) whereas I was a big size 12 5 weeks ago....I'm just confused as I'm losing inches great but the pounds aren't shifting so much! What do you reckon I should do Hun? Be honest xx

It depends...you obviously doing cd cos you not good at conventional diets?
I used to get takeaways at £20 a week plus crisps and the odd cake in costa... So prob only costing me about £15 extra if I look at it that way. But I can't trust myself not to have a blow out, so I do cd, I still have the odd blip, but if I wasn't on it I'd prob weigh another 6lb by now as had alot of social things going on.
Depends if you can be disciplined without cd???

Summer sucks on this diet but being fat sucks more :( xxx

Zest for Life said:
It depends...you obviously doing cd cos you not good at conventional diets?
I used to get takeaways at £20 a week plus crisps and the odd cake in costa... So prob only costing me about £15 extra if I look at it that way. But I can't trust myself not to have a blow out, so I do cd, I still have the odd blip, but if I wasn't on it I'd prob weigh another 6lb by now as had alot of social things going on.
Depends if you can be disciplined without cd???

Summer sucks on this diet but being fat sucks more :( xxx

My CDC just text me this morning bless her, she knew I was fed up yesterday! Gonna go and see her after work! I'm crap at conventional diets like you say, and money wise I guess when you add up the money I spent on alcohol, eating out and takeaways it was a lot more! Gonna keep at it a while longer I think and then decide what to do!

Thanks for that hun xx

morning ladies how are you all today :) just a quick question im on totm and feel reaaly bloated and fat today like ive put on about 5 stone lol has anyone else felt like this on cd x

jo3791 said:
My CDC just text me this morning bless her, she knew I was fed up yesterday! Gonna go and see her after work! I'm crap at conventional diets like you say, and money wise I guess when you add up the money I spent on alcohol, eating out and takeaways it was a lot more! Gonna keep at it a while longer I think and then decide what to do!

Thanks for that hun xx

Cheer up babe :) xxx
I'm the worse for cheating, if I could lock myself away for three months I'd be fine, but as I can't I'll just do my best ;) xxx

xClaire84x said:
Day 2 done :). Was hard 2nite all I could think about was pizza :( but I just went to bed lol.

Does the wanting food feeling ever go?

Xx

Not completely tbh but it does get much easier to handle and thoughts ate less often. So many people struggle with pizza! (including me) What is it about pizza eh!

sarahjt said:
hello is it ok to join :) ive been on the diet a week now had my first weigh in today lost 9lb so very happy :) all you losses keep me going as ive seen you have all done good x

Hi Sarah welcome, that's a great first week loss well done! :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Not completely tbh but it does get much easier to handle and thoughts ate less often. So many people struggle with pizza! (including me) What is it about pizza eh!

Odd isn't it! I dont even like pizza that much, but always my danger food. Xxx

pink-sarah said:
i supposed i should introduce myself since i only just joined!
Im sarah, otherwise known as kirbs to my family and friends..im single, 2 boys 17 and 19 and im 37!!
i weigh in at 13.13 and want to loose about 3 stone, or until i feel comfortable and like what i see!!
look forward to chatting
x

Hi welcome :)

jo3791 said:

Thanks for that hun xx

Hi

I am def saving money considering all the eating out alcohol convenience food and takeaways I used to waist my money on.

I'm like zest and vlcds only thing that works for me. Bring slim and healthy again is priceless no matter how long it takes.

But each if ya is different abs only you know what path us right for you xx

Zest for Life said:
Cheer up babe :) xxx
I'm the worse for cheating, if I could lock myself away for three months I'd be fine, but as I can't I'll just do my best ;) xxx

Omg me too Im always saying to mum if only I could lock myself away untill goal!!! :) but then I'd only have to enter real life at the end of it. We r all learning as we go along.

Morning all. Guess what I lost 2 lbs despite my blip. Im happy however I did not meet May challenge of losing 10lbs but 9 isnt too bad seeing that I started on Step 4. This just makes me more motivated this week. Thank you all who encouraged me to go and get weighed today I am so glad I did. I will not cheat today.
BTW welcome to all the new folk, this is a great team. x

hello is it ok to join :) ive been on the diet a week now had my first weigh in today lost 9lb so very happy :) all you losses keep me going as ive seen you have all done good x

Well done on your loss - a great result :) welcome to the team

i supposed i should introduce myself since i only just joined!
Im sarah, otherwise known as kirbs to my family and friends..im single, 2 boys 17 and 19 and im 37!!
i weigh in at 13.13 and want to loose about 3 stone, or until i feel comfortable and like what i see!!
look forward to chatting
x

Welcome to the team :) soon be there...

If i'm honest Jo i think you're probably struggling because your weight is so low now, they don't recommend SS for anyone with a BMI of less than 25 - try a higher step, 3 or 4 maybe so that you've still some control and see how that suits you...

X

It's cheaper for me... i normally follow SW and that's an equally expensive way of eating. Plus if you add on takeaways, treats etc i easily spent this much. I think it's just more obvious this way..

Morning all. Guess what I lost 2 lbs despite my blip. Im happy however I did not meet May challenge of losing 10lbs but 9 isnt too bad seeing that I started on Step 4. This just makes me more motivated this week. Thank you all who encouraged me to go and get weighed today I am so glad I did. I will not cheat today.
BTW welcome to all the new folk, this is a great team. x

Well done - 100% this week x
morning ladies how are you all today :) just a quick question im on totm and feel reaaly bloated and fat today like ive put on about 5 stone lol has anyone else felt like this on cd x

Yep i get this x

Morning all

Hope you're all doing ok. I'm good. Been the docs this morning to get a prescription to have the rod fitted and asked for a look at my weight history whilst i was there.... makes intersting reading. Lowest i weighed in with them was at 10-7 when i was about 21/22 ish. Nice to know the weight where i last felt carefree though x

oh glad its not just me does the totm effect weigh in as i hurd your body holds water when it is x

Back