Team ideal

:( hope you feel better soon - think that moving to a higher step might be the trick for you, but see how you go x

Thanks Hun...I lost 7lb last week on SS+ but I'll never be able to maintain losses like that, I was always gonna put it back on when I moved back to step 2!

This toothache is good for one thing, food is the last thing on my mind, I feel sick at the thought lol...struggling with my shakes and water today it hurts that much :( xx

tooth aches the worst.. i had an abcess a few weeks ago and was in agony with it, hope you get it sorted

i think my fav shakes are toffee and walnut, butterscotch and vanilla...i found the strawberry, banana and chocolate 1s too sickly!

tooth aches the worst.. i had an abcess a few weeks ago and was in agony with it, hope you get it sorted

i think my fav shakes are toffee and walnut, butterscotch and vanilla...i found the strawberry, banana and chocolate 1s too sickly!

It's killing me, had to come home from work at lunch time :( feel away with the faries will the painkillers lol....

Butterscotch is ok but a little too sweet! I love the banana though xx

pink-sarah said:
i cant eat the porridge if its blended, i like a bit of texture! Funny how peoples preferences are so different isnt it!!

Not sure about the mango, cant stand them as a fruit, so dont think i'll try that 1!!
x

Mangogogo yummy xxx
Porridge, yukky x
Bex nutty x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:
I went mango mad when it first came out, now I hate it lol xx

Lol, I done that with butterscotch years ago. Bought whole weeks worth! Ha, just butterscotch can't stand it now x

Just want to point out to Bex....I AM NOT STALKING YOUR PROFILE!

Lol, every time I go to read the last post on here my fat fingers click your name by mistake and take me to your profile...haha xx

jo3791 said:
Think I need locking up forever in a padded cell, this toothache is killing me :( xx

Take codeine, toothache! Ouch!

jo3791 said:
Just want to point out to Bex....I AM NOT STALKING YOUR PROFILE!

Lol, every time I go to read the last post on here my fat fingers click your name by mistake and take me to your profile...haha xx

Oi!!!!! Leave my bex alone :(
Booo hoooo I don't like sharing her xxx;)

jo3791 said:
Iv been taking everything lol...syndol, anadin, paracetomal! I'm high as a kite lol xx

Synodal codeine? X
Diclofenic good as does soft tissue pain xxx

Ps, bex is mine all mine!
:(

jo3791 said:
Lmao...I feel like a serial profile stalker! Every time she views her profile my name will be there as 'last visited' haha...I have no visitors to mine! Xx

Nor do I lol I think it's funny, cos I cheat I'm not inspiring hah!

jo3791 said:
Iv got some diclofenic, I'll try those xx

Yeah they v good. Give you them after operations at hospital, deep tissue pain killers, xxx
Hope it goes ;) xxx

Anyone know how you get a weight loss ticker to show after every post?? Ive tried addin it to my signature but no luck x

Back