Team ideal

sarahjt said:
Just a question does anyone use self spray tanning what would you recommend as when i go on holiday in 13 weeks would like to tan myself but ill be still to embarresed togo to a proper tanning place :) X

St moritz. It's no spray tho u can get mouse or lotion. It's kinda like fake bake but way cheaper and u can see where uv put it on when ur applying it :). Think it's like 2.99 or something

Xx

Afternoon ladies....hope your all well :) feeling better now, high on painkillers lol! Tooth is loads better though....been and changed a load of shakes for porridge and bought some cinnamon to sprinkle over it!

Roll on a long weekend... :) xx

Afternoon ladies xxxx omg what an amaaaazing day Daley Thompson signed my shirt right on my breast I might add he is such u funny and friendly man I got a cuddle/photo with him I still look horrendously fat though and a signed photo, the Olympic torch coming into our work was the most spectacular thing that I will prob never see again this lifetime I really enjoyed it :)

I am only just now having my soup but I resisted the free barbecue on offer not had much water though so gonna swig it like its going out of fashion tonight :)

sarahjt said:
Just a question does anyone use self spray tanning what would you recommend as when i go on holiday in 13 weeks would like to tan myself but ill be still to embarresed togo to a proper tanning place :) X

I would recommend st moritz too :) the mousse one although get the medium not the dark (unless u want to be dark of course). I always get spray tans tho but my best friend is a spray tanner lol xx

xClaire84x said:
I am going to be 100% from now until Sunday and see what happens and what my consultant says.

Xx

Good luck this diet is hard I don't think Sarah meant anything malicious by it som people just react better to the truth and it gives then a good swift kick up the bum x I started at 19.5 7 weeks ago I know it's hard but it really is worth it Hun don't give up just prove everyone wrong and stick to it and u will b surprised how much u lose xxx good luck don't give up stick with it it will be worth It in the end

sarahjt said:

Hi hun, i use a lotion its boots own make soltan, its actually better than any other brand I have tried including st.tropez, fakebke etc. its only about 8quid too n i have never had any streaks or issues with it xx

harassed_mother said:
Good luck this diet is hard I don't think Sarah meant anything malicious by it som people just react better to the truth and it gives then a good swift kick up the bum x I started at 19.5 7 weeks ago I know it's hard but it really is worth it Hun don't give up just prove everyone wrong and stick to it and u will b surprised how much u lose xxx good luck don't give up stick with it it will be worth It in the end

Thanks

Xx

Afternoon ladies....hope your all well :) feeling better now, high on painkillers lol! Tooth is loads better though....been and changed a load of shakes for porridge and bought some cinnamon to sprinkle over it!

Roll on a long weekend... :) xx

glad the tooths feeling better, i put extra cinnamon on the apple porridge!! good luck

i cant use fake tan, i never get it right... i remember at 16 olny tanning my legs, the rest of me was milky white, i thought i looked amazing lol!!

is it me or does any 1 else feel 'guilty' after you've had a glass of water or shake and you feel full up.. like you've eaten something and now feel bloated?
or am i just a bit dippy!!

pink-sarah said:
is it me or does any 1 else feel 'guilty' after you've had a glass of water or shake and you feel full up.. like you've eaten something and now feel bloated?
or am i just a bit dippy!!

Lol I never have lol

glad the tooths feeling better, i put extra cinnamon on the apple porridge!! good luck

Thanks Hun...it's a relief now the pains getting better!
Just had the apple and cinnamon porridge and it's lovely! I prefer the maple and pecan though I think!
Porridge fills me up way more than the shakes do xx

yeah the porridge fills me up, so im going to get 2 a day next time i see the cdc and have a shake at lunch time, then i have a 'meal' to look forward to!!

HM... i think im in a group of my own on this 1 lol!!
xx

pink-sarah said:
yeah the porridge fills me up, so im going to get 2 a day next time i see the cdc and have a shake at lunch time, then i have a 'meal' to look forward to!!

HM... i think im in a group of my own on this 1 lol!!
xx

I've done 2 porridge a day & a soup... Never ever tried a shake ???...:)

Newtocd said:
Morning all. Guess what I lost 2 lbs despite my blip. Im happy however I did not meet May challenge of losing 10lbs but 9 isnt too bad seeing that I started on Step 4. This just makes me more motivated this week. Thank you all who encouraged me to go and get weighed today I am so glad I did. I will not cheat today.
BTW welcome to all the new folk, this is a great team. x

Hurrah, well done :)

Miletaj said:
I've done 2 porridge a day & a soup... Never ever tried a shake ???...:)

Omg I love the shakes didn't like the porridge and only have chilli and chick and mush soup

i think im going to try the soups, i love the shakes, butterscotch is my new best friend lol!!!

is leek and potato any good? dont really fancy the others but i like l+p soup anyway!!

think i need to do porridge, soup and shake... eyyy decisions decisions lol!

i think im going to try the soups, i love the shakes, butterscotch is my new best friend lol!!!

is leek and potato any good? dont really fancy the others but i like l+p soup anyway!!

think i need to do porridge, soup and shake... eyyy decisions decisions lol!

Leek and potato soup is lovely, so is chicken and mushroom! Don't like the rest!

Back