Team ideal

Second time lucky said:
Hi All congrats to all the losers welcome to all the newbies stick at it
Lifes been hectic here starting week 8 tomorrow .been 100 percent good but weight loss slowed down now so doing one more week at ss plus then if still the same moving onto 810 as cd thinks my body may have gone into starvation mode and needs to be kick started off again.Have struggled to have all the packs over the past few weeks only usually managed one shake and one bar so need to sort myself out.
week 7 weigh in tonight lost 2 pounds and inches from arms that's 4 off also lost big waist and tops of legs so still plodding along" in the right direction.
Cant believe how quickly the weeks are passing now perhaps it's because I don't spend all day feeling hungry and thinking of food anymore just odd times
hope you are all well xxxx

Well done xxx

No I just think she may be super busy with her uni work
You are doing really well you must notice such a difference I know I did last time .The only problem is when I was really fat I didn't look at myself but the minute I started dieting I really took a good look at my fat bits and still do xxx

Hiya :) I'm new here so thought I would just say hello & hope your all doing well this week .. I'm on week 4 and struggling big time but pulling through :) hope to chat to you all soon xxx

Morning team xx its FFFFriday :) and that means 4 days off too woohoo :) have a good day and be good xx remember to drink to shrink

morningggggg!!!!

welcome to newbie team members, how are we all doing this morning?
day 4 for me, black tea in 1 hand, pint of water in the other!!...

good luck to newbies, and keep plugging on to us all xx

Morning everyone.

I'm having a crap day already had to take my bunny to the vets this morning to get her teeth done which she needs to get knocked to do a d the vet obviously had to tell us the risks etc one being she might not wake up :(. It's gonna be a long day waiting to hear about her and I already expect the worse :(

Diet wise all good though lol just having some water.

Xx

stick with the water and diet today, you'll be cuffed tonight when you know you did it 100%

fingers crossed for bunny, they're hard little creatures im sure bunny will be fine xx

She's had it done before but oh took her lol and she was fine it's just cause I heard those words lol.

I am sticking to this 100%. I don't eat when I'm nervous anyway lol

Xx

Morning all

Sorry not been around - been a little manic with work and stuff :) welcome to the newbies and well done on the losses....

Tough weekend ahead for us all with the bank hols, bound to be lots of temptation but we can do this!! remember why you're on this diet and use it to push us through... x

fully intend to not fall off the wagon this weekend, but then thats because i dont intend to do anything for the bank holiday as i dont see the point!!

apple porridge had, and 2 pints of water!! i swear my bladder isnt as big as i thought it was lol!!

Bunnys teeth were really bad but she's ok :). She only had them done the other month aswell. Was at a different vet though.

Xx

got loads on this weekend so gonna suck bein on liquid only an not even alcohol :cry:...but i WILL NOT cave lol.
disappointing weigh in tho had to be weighed 3 days earlier cos of bank holiday and only 1.5 pounds down :( not happy with that but just gonna be extra good n hope next one is much better!

xClaire84x said:
Bunnys teeth were really bad but she's ok :). She only had them done the other month aswell. Was at a different vet though.

Xx

Happy to hear that your bunny is ok. Xx

Good though it's still a loss bex. Well done. I hve a super busy weekend a school fair on the weekend and it's a food fair it gets worse I'm actually manning the cake stall ?

Newtocd said:
Good though it's still a loss bex. Well done. I hve a super busy weekend a school fair on the weekend and it's a food fair it gets worse I'm actually manning the cake stall ?

Good luck lol

Xx

I know it's going to be so hard!!! I've promised myself if this month I can loose a stone then buying myself a designer handbag....now if that doesn't motivate me then nothing will

motivation is good, i think we should all aim to reward ourselves at the end of the journey..

i just had a proud mummy moment... my eldest has just rang from college to say hes passed his welding exams and course so can move onto level 3.. he struggled at school and was thrown out at 14, he got himself onto a plastering course, then started welding last year aswell...and his teachers at school, before he was thrown out, all said he would be a drunk on the dole for the rest of his life.

now we can sit a laugh in their faces.. xx

Back