Team ideal

Newtocd said:
I know it's going to be so hard!!! I've promised myself if this month I can loose a stone then buying myself a designer handbag....now if that doesn't motivate me then nothing will

Oooh I like it

Nabodavies said:
Hi All, day five and i went to get weighed as long weekend means i cant do it monday, 8lbs lost in first 5 days which is obviously good but i still feel weirdly 'low' cd consultant insists i should be feeling bouyant due to being in ketosis and achieving a weightloss however i still feel the emptiness which is probably all pyschological so got to MAN UP AND KEEP ON GOING! Am also going to a food and mood course run by our local Mind centre and i think that is definitley helping so everything im doing is positive just finding it hard to feel the joy! Sorry for being a miserable tart, hopefully wont last long xxxxxx

Well done cx

Zest for Life said:
Awww, that's sweet, thanks HM, it is true though, your doing so well on this diet, like I've said before many times. If anyone needs inspiration They should check your diary. You are so posative about cd I love visiting your diary xxx
Oh and the nutty bit... Lol I'm even worse in real life ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Now why doesn't that surprise me lol

katywoo87 said:
Dont leave! Look this is a reallllly really tough diet and everyone struggles, I have had some what I found 'unhelpful' comments on here but its an open forum people will give their opinions and some of them you wont like. The comments are open to interpretation because we read them not seeing peoples expressions or tone of voice.

So you had chinese on your first day and pizza yesterday.... So what! You are only human! We have all had blips, I am constantly messing up but I keep going and you should too!

Its done now, you've eaten what you've eaten and its only an issue if you make it one. Dust yourself off and start a fresh today!

Take it one day at a time, any weak moments come on here there is always someone who will reply! Start a diary on here too it really helps!

Focus on why you began cwp... What motivated you? You do have it in you because you took the courage to see the cwp counsellor and buy the products! YOU CAN DO IT!

Keep strong and start today as you mean to go on xx

What Katy said^^^^^ xx :)

Vjdisme said:
I totally agree , this forum should be where you can get support not told off ! We are all human and on this crazy but brilliant diet for the same reasons , willpower is a hard thing to find sometimes !!
You have done great just going onto cd remember that , you can do it I'm sure xxxx

What she said^^^* :)

harassed_mother said:
Afternoon ladies xxxx omg what an amaaaazing day Daley Thompson signed my shirt right on my breast I might add he is such u funny and friendly man I got a cuddle/photo with him I still look horrendously fat though and a signed photo, the Olympic torch coming into our work was the most spectacular thing that I will prob never see again this lifetime I really enjoyed it :)

I am only just now having my soup but I resisted the free barbecue on offer not had much water though so gonna swig it like its going out of fashion tonight :)

Hehe fab!!!! And well done for resisting the BBQ Hun x

Hi, can I join this team please??:) I'm in week 4 and was sailing through until a few days ago when I slipped off the wagon and had cake! I didn't think I had a sweet tooth but that's what I began craving big time and have had something sweet every day since Tuesday. I don't know who I'm kidding, all it means is I'm punishing myself for longer, I need motivation to get back on track and I think I can get that here!! xx

ali b 101 said:
Hi, can I join this team please??:) I'm in week 4 and was sailing through until a few days ago when I slipped off the wagon and had cake! I didn't think I had a sweet tooth but that's what I began craving big time and have had something sweet every day since Tuesday. I don't know who I'm kidding, all it means is I'm punishing myself for longer, I need motivation to get back on track and I think I can get that here!! xx

Course you can... Only if you stop chomping on cake though lol ;)
Ah it's a tough diet but you can do this!!!!
Was it totm? Xxx

Course you can... Only if you stop chomping on cake though lol ;)
Ah it's a tough diet but you can do this!!!!
Was it totm? Xxx

thanx! chomp is right, I couldn't stop until they were gone, stupid thing is I jumped (lolloped) onto the scales on wed and thurs and hadn't put on an ounce so thought, great, then today, of course, 2lbs up! Actually a good thing and made me see how stoopid I'd been!!! so, back on track today, and trying to stay good. nope, not totm, just a greedy blip! xxx

Nabodavies said:
Hello, im new to the Cambridge diet, just 4 days in so would love to be able to get inspiration from other members. Finding it makes me a very moody old bint and didnt realise how much my life revolved around food! Oh well digging deep to get through it. Any help really appreciated X :eek:

Hello welcome :)

Nabodavies said:
Thanks, i have an interim goal of 6 weeks which takes us up to a friends wedding, just seems like such a long time not to eat 'properly' for. Worried my children will think im not eating and that i wont be able to enjoy things as much. I know its my own fault im in this situation but food is just like drugs for some people. Like you say though one day at a time will get me there. xxxxxx

But unfortunately it's a drug we have to include in out lives post cd isn't it. If u get through the first few days it will get easier, u will have your off days we all do, but it will get easier :)

Newtocd said:
I'm confused I thought u were bex!!! Lol what happened to your other friend with the fairy dust? Sorry completely forgotten her name.

Sharon aka therealbe miss her loads :(

Second time lucky said:
Hi All congrats to all the losers welcome to all the newbies stick at it
Lifes been hectic here starting week 8 tomorrow .been 100 percent good but weight loss slowed down now so doing one more week at ss plus then if still the same moving onto 810 as cd thinks my body may have gone into starvation mode and needs to be kick started off again.Have struggled to have all the packs over the past few weeks only usually managed one shake and one bar so need to sort myself out.
week 7 weigh in tonight lost 2 pounds and inches from arms that's 4 off also lost big waist and tops of legs so still plodding along" in the right direction.
Cant believe how quickly the weeks are passing now perhaps it's because I don't spend all day feeling hungry and thinking of food anymore just odd times
hope you are all well xxxx

Fantastic, ute so in the zone! Well done on your loss :)

Jenna_Lou22 said:
Hiya :) I'm new here so thought I would just say hello & hope your all doing well this week .. I'm on week 4 and struggling big time but pulling through :) hope to chat to you all soon xxx

Hi Jenna welcome :)

xClaire84x said:
Morning everyone.

I'm having a crap day already had to take my bunny to the vets this morning to get her teeth done which she needs to get knocked to do a d the vet obviously had to tell us the risks etc one being she might not wake up :(. It's gonna be a long day waiting to hear about her and I already expect the worse :(

Diet wise all good though lol just having some water.

Xx

Hope ure bunnies ok xxx

bex1985 said:
got loads on this weekend so gonna suck bein on liquid only an not even alcohol :cry:...but i WILL NOT cave lol.
disappointing weigh in tho had to be weighed 3 days earlier cos of bank holiday and only 1.5 pounds down :( not happy with that but just gonna be extra good n hope next one is much better!

Hey it's going in the right direction and I expect u will have a bigger loss next week ad a result :)

Newtocd said:
Good though it's still a loss bex. Well done. I hve a super busy weekend a school fair on the weekend and it's a food fair it gets worse I'm actually manning the cake stall ?

Ooh so jel!!! I heart fairs and fetes ESP tombolas!!!! Going to an evening fete / live band evening Monday night and hoping for a tombola. Understand about the cake stall tho, maybe u could swap jobs, tombola!!! :)

welcome to the gang Jenna, ive only been here a few days and i love it, everyone is so friendly

Nabodavies said:
Hi All, day five and i went to get weighed as long weekend means i cant do it monday, 8lbs lost in first 5 days which is obviously good but i still feel weirdly 'low' cd consultant insists i should be feeling bouyant due to being in ketosis and achieving a weightloss however i still feel the emptiness which is probably all pyschological so got to MAN UP AND KEEP ON GOING! Am also going to a food and mood course run by our local Mind centre and i think that is definitley helping so everything im doing is positive just finding it hard to feel the joy! Sorry for being a miserable tart, hopefully wont last long xxxxxx

Hey that's a super great start well done :)

Back