Team ideal

sorry to but in conversation im in ss and find not eating hard aswell there is another diet called slim and save which is near enough exactly like cd but they have really low calorie meals and wont take you out of ketosis and people say they are really nice ive just ordered some spag bol for a treat once a week they have other things on there cottage pie, macoroni cheese maybe its worth a short swapping over to them as your allowed 4 products a day and people weight loss is still near enough the same as cd worth a try if your missing food :) X
Morning all

I had to start on SS+ because I'm on BP meds so have always had a small meal every day and I have to say it's been something to look forward to! It's very easy as you're told exactly what you can eat and actually 170g of chicken is a fairly decent sized helping. Why not give that a go? You may find it makes all the difference and helps keeps you on track. I won't say I've been 100% but have seen a consistent loss over the 5 weeks I've been following it.

Anyway, good luck, whatever you choose has got to be worth it in the long run!!

xx

im on cd ss but thought when im really craving food i can have a meal from s&s as it wont take me out of ketosis and only 160 calories :) had my 2nd weigh in and lost another 8lbs :) so happy xx

sarahjt said:
im on cd ss but thought when im really craving food i can have a meal from s&s as it wont take me out of ketosis and only 160 calories :) had my 2nd weigh in and lost another 8lbs :) so happy xx

Bet you are!
Well done :) xxx

So you already have s&s meals?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

no not yet just ordered some yesturday but i think i will have a meal after weigh in maybe once a week or every 2 weeks depending on how im feeling x

Second time lucky said:
Have a great hol you deserve it well done xxxxx

Thank you that's lovely of u to say :)

Nabodavies said:
Hi Zesty, i have been on it for nearly 8 days (and counting!) and ive only been doing sole source as was trying to be hardcore but im soooooo miserable, i have to admit i had a ................... carrot earlier!!!! Who thought id be confessing to a carrot sounds bloody ridiculous but i just seriously felt the need to chew! THink maybe sole source + might be worth a go for me cos im fed up of feeling this weird and although my cd consultant insists i shouldnt be feeling hungry anymore let me tell you i really dooooooooo! Trying to keep the will power up but not seeing her til thursday and have run out of porridge which is the only thing you get to 'chew' so may try and pop see her wed to get a couple of sachets. Really not sure how long i can do this for though think i may have to go back to more conventional slow going weightloss as i did achieve weightloss on things like slimming world just didnt seem enough at the time but now i feel like maybe that would be more up my street to avoid my miseries infecting the rest of my family.
Oh well onwards and downwards (weighwise) hopefully x x x x x Well done to everyone else as well, it is nice to see everyone managing to keep going x

Hey why don't u give the bars a try? Hope your feeling better today.

sarahjt said:

Fantastic loss well done :)

sarahjt said:

Well done that's brill

Morning ladies how are we all today ??? I have just woken up could get used to these lie ins lol pity I'm back in at 8 tomorrow :-(
Hope u all have a good day today xx

Can I join? : D

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Thank you! Hope you're all having a good morning, any plans for the day? I'm going garden shopping! X

Em_Butterfly said:
Thank you! Hope you're all having a good morning, any plans for the day? I'm going garden shopping! X

I'm getting weighed at 11:30 then after that a bit of shopping prob with kids x

Good luck for your weigh in! X

Treat yourself to something new as a reward! X

Em_Butterfly said:
Treat yourself to something new as a reward! X

I'm waiting until at goal for that I put £1 into a tin for every lb lost

Ahh that's a good idea - I might copy you! I'm obsessed with buying shoes at the moment - probably because they'll still fit when I'm smaller! X

Em_Butterfly said:
Ahh that's a good idea - I might copy you! I'm obsessed with buying shoes at the moment - probably because they'll still fit when I'm smaller! X

Haha I'm the exact same! I want to go on a total shopping spree for holiday clothes but don't know what size to buy! So shoes are compensating at the mo ;) for the wedding in going to on sat I bought 3 pairs before I eventually made up my mind which ones to wear! Xx

harassed_mother said:
I'm waiting until at goal for that I put £1 into a tin for every lb lost

I did that years ago when I was on a diet. Forgot all about it. Might do it again. Good way of rewarding yourself. C

bettyb82 said:
I did that years ago when I was on a diet. Forgot all about it. Might do it again. Good way of rewarding yourself. C

My friend bought it me off eBay so u can't take it out till u done it has a pic of a big lady on one side and a skinnier one on other side lol

Back