Team ideal

Well done on all the loses :)

Im having a really crappy day today :(. So far not had anything except water and im not even hungry but know i have to have something.

xx

hi all hope u had a great jubilee, i had all intentions not to stray but they all went out the window, i ate drank and regained 4 lbs:cry: im so cross at myself as i prob could have lost that amount but back on the wagon today. how did everyone else do?

Well I'm back from Greece and also had to have a week off due to antibiotics and doctors told me to eat normally! Now about to get weighed and not looking forward to it!!

Eeek I'm so scared!!!

xxrebeccaxx said:
Well I'm back from Greece and also had to have a week off due to antibiotics and doctors told me to eat normally! Now about to get weighed and not looking forward to it!!

Eeek I'm so scared!!!

Don't worry whatever u put on u will lose in a week or 2'least u had fun x

me too, just back from WI and a measly 2lbs off, hey ho only myself to blame, thought I might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, so starting all over again now!! sending skinny thoughts all round ...... :eek:

ali b 101 said:
me too, just back from WI and a measly 2lbs off, hey ho only myself to blame, thought I might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, so starting all over again now!! sending skinny thoughts all round ...... :eek:

Well done its still,2lbs off get back into it now and next week it will be double that :) x

Back