Team ideal

ali b 101 said:
thanks, your positivity is positively infectious, :) xx

:) what is there not to be positive about ? We all losing weight and feeling great :)

Will having a boiled egg kick me out of ketosis? I'm really struggling today :(

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Will having a boiled egg kick me out of ketosis? I'm really struggling today :(

Xx

No it won't. I've had them on some days with some cucumber and been fine. You can have 2.
It seems crazy but it did really help me on the days I was struggling.
Hang on in there Claire.. It's so worth it hun xx

donnamarie said:
No it won't. I've had them on some days with some cucumber and been fine. You can have 2.
It seems crazy but it did really help me on the days I was struggling.
Hang on in there Claire.. It's so worth it hun xx

I'm trying and I keep telling myself iv managed til now it's almost bed time but had a really crap day at work and just want something savoury to eat :(. Iv stil got a bar left to have too.

Xx

xClaire84x said:
I'm trying and I keep telling myself iv managed til now it's almost bed time but had a really crap day at work and just want something savoury to eat :(. Iv stil got a bar left to have too.

Xx

You can do it. I can promise you the longer your on it the easier it gets.
Just keep drinking the water and have your egg if you need it. It won't hurt.

Xx
you're doing great, have the egg or you'll drive yourself crazy, good luck. x

Just had my last bar and will go to bed soon lol.

Xx

Lost 5.75lbs this week, thrilled as I've had a few lower losses. Well done everyone on your losses! x

ali b 101 said:
yep fair point! how u doing with the bars? I got some too, hopefully to stop me having "illegal chocs"' just having the orange chewy, not bad at all. xx

Omg they are lovely and fit I had choc mint today they were well nice

Em_Butterfly said:
Lost 5.75lbs this week, thrilled as I've had a few lower losses. Well done everyone on your losses! x

Well done :)

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Well done :)

Xx

Thank you all! Hope I can do the same next week but it will be TTOM so who knows!?

Are we going to be getting any sun this week? Had enough rain now!

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Morning

This diet keeps giving me stomach cramps :(

Xx

Back