Team ideal

Morning ladies
Good luck to all those that have their WI later on mine is at 4:45 so will post on here when I get home what my results are :)
Have a good day in work or at home whatever u doing today xxx

Lani123 said:
I'd like to join too, I'm on day 6, ss (although I have had some chicken and dill pickles oops) I'm 5' 1" and weighed 10 stone 7, my first weigh in is tomorrow. Looking to lose 3 stone in all...excited and scared in equal measures :)

Welcome,to the team lani xx this lot are amazing and very supportive

my scales says 4lb off.... 10lb in 2 weeks has got to be a good thing.... the scales are now back in the car and are staying there otherwise i'll be obsessing and weighing everyday during the week which can be disheartening, when i go to mothers later the scales are being left there!!!
cdc weigh in at 5.30 so hoping hers say the same!

i cant wait until i see 12st something!!!!

hi all well done on doing so well, i have not been so good :/
had a break over jubilee weekend and its been downhill from there. kept getting to the evening and eating so im totally dreading weigh in tomo as ive clearly gained:cry:
really wanna do this tho so back at day one today! must be strong!:whip:

hi all well done on doing so well, i have not been so good :/
had a break over jubilee weekend and its been downhill from there. kept getting to the evening and eating so im totally dreading weigh in tomo as ive clearly gained:cry:
really wanna do this tho so back at day one today! must be strong!:whip:

be strong, remember its worth it in the end x

I know im really gonna get through today then il be ok i reckon :d

hi erm awkward question but really suffering. what laxatives are allowed on ss ive used dulcolax tablets to no avail except feeling sick dehydrated and having awful wind!:eek: lol
sorry to share im at my wits end!!:sigh:

bex1985 said:
hi erm awkward question but really suffering. what laxatives are allowed on ss ive used dulcolax tablets to no avail except feeling sick dehydrated and having awful wind!:eek: lol
sorry to share im at my wits end!!:sigh:

Aww sorry to hear that I took dulcolax n I would never take them again lol they made me run to the loo for 5 hours with horrible stomach cramps :( I used to take senakot although think they're a but gentler than dulcolax so might not have an affect. May be best askin ur CDC what they recommend or the chemist? I've found a big difference having 2 bars a day I no longer get constipated now xx

ohive not tried bars yet maybe i will, thanks!:D

bex1985 said:
ohive not tried bars yet maybe i will, thanks!:D

No probs my CDC told me you're only really allowed 1 a day as 2 can act as a laxative but I gave 2 a day a go and haven't looked back since ;) xx

Well I'm pleased to say I've lost 2lbs! Happy with that considering I had a day off plan and have totm! :) xx

well done :bliss:
i'm on totm too, but hoping it won't affect the weight loss too luch...think i'd cry otherwise ha ha

Thanks ladies! :D xx

Back