Team ideal

Ive felt rough tonight too, so had some tuna..that didn't help so been asleep on the sofa...bad times

Lani123 said:
Ive felt rough tonight too, so had some tuna..that didn't help so been asleep on the sofa...bad times

Omg I've been feeling so unsteady all day at work - had some tuna too and I feel no better! To make it worst sat 'having lunch' with two workmates. One was asking about the plan and was genuinely interested and supportive - the other was 'I know somebody who did that plan and is now three times bigger! - it makes you put weight on when you stop!'

Cause i was feeling so wobbly - really made me feel rubbish. Literally had no energy to defend myself! But I Love cd - Its saved my life - I just feel like a a completely new person! I've still got a long way to go about 5/6 stone to lose - I literally cannot wait to get there! Bring on the skinny jeans!!

(sorry for the rant!)

Xxxxx

Hi all well done on the losses all of you haven't had time to read all the posts but hope you are all keeping well?
had my weekly weigh in 2 days earl as counsellor away for 2 weeks then I'm away so won't see her for 3 weeks.
lost another 2 pounds so far this week so only got 13 pounds to initial target ! Loads more inches gone so all good
The weight is going slowly this time round I think it's a post menopause thing harder to shift at my old age than it used to be!
will keep you all posted on my journey xx

Well done ladies fab losses this week once again :D get weighed tomoz then my CDC away till the 24th fingers crossed I get sOme good losses :) xxx
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Second time lucky said:
Hi all well done on the losses all of you haven't had time to read all the posts but hope you are all keeping well?
had my weekly weigh in 2 days earl as counsellor away for 2 weeks then I'm away so won't see her for 3 weeks.
lost another 2 pounds so far this week so only got 13 pounds to initial target ! Loads more inches gone so all good
The weight is going slowly this time round I think it's a post menopause thing harder to shift at my old age than it used to be!
will keep you all posted on my journey xx

Well done target getting nearer xxx

xheidi-doryx said:
Omg I've been feeling so unsteady all day at work - had some tuna too and I feel no better! To make it worst sat 'having lunch' with two workmates. One was asking about the plan and was genuinely interested and supportive - the other was 'I know somebody who did that plan and is now three times bigger! - it makes you put weight on when you stop!'

Cause i was feeling so wobbly - really made me feel rubbish. Literally had no energy to defend myself! But I Love cd - Its saved my life - I just feel like a a completely new person! I've still got a long way to go about 5/6 stone to lose - I literally cannot wait to get there! Bring on the skinny jeans!!

(sorry for the rant!)

Xxxxx

Ergh honestly some peoples comments really piss me off!!!!! Probably know's f all about the diet and the steps process.. Also probably a bit envious that you have more willpower than them.

Of course you can put on weight and more IF you go back to eating how you used to before, same as any diet or plan. What a stupid comment to make!

Prove those negative people wrong when you're in your skinny jeans looking amazing ;) x

katywoo87 said:
Ergh honestly some peoples comments really piss me off!!!!! Probably know's f all about the diet and the steps process.. Also probably a bit envious that you have more willpower than them.

Of course you can put on weight and more IF you go back to eating how you used to before, same as any diet or plan. What a stupid comment to make!

Prove those negative people wrong when you're in your skinny jeans looking amazing ;) x

I agree totally!!!!
I've had mixed reactions to me doing this diet and I'm fed up with it... I'll prove um wrong :) x

I agree, it's always fat people I work with that say that...I laugh at them now. Horrible, jealous idiots

donnamarie said:
I agree totally!!!!
I've had mixed reactions to me doing this diet and I'm fed up with it... I'll prove um wrong :) x

Same... One of my closest friends is constantly nagging at me about it and i have had to ask her to stop talking about it with me or stop asking questions.

To be honest its a motivator though because you want to do nothing more than prove them wrong :D x

Lani123 said:
I agree, it's always fat people I work with that say that...I laugh at them now. Horrible, jealous idiots

Its all jealousy, they wish they had the strength to do it themselves but cant! X

Some people have been really supportive, but most have been horrible to be honest, and yes it's making me more determined to do it as a two fingered salute to them ha ha

Thanks lovelies :) feel bit better today! Off to round two at work! See you all later xx

xheidi-doryx said:

(sorry for the rant!)

Xxxxx

That was similar to what happened to me other day in work but she said it to my best friend I was fuming but u know what I said exactly the same to my friend when I'm thin ans she still a fat munter I will be the one laffin

Morning ladies, went out for dinner with some friends who I haven't seen for a while! I had a small pasta but hardly ate any! Really do t feel Like eating anything today tho!! May just stick to 4 packs! Got work til 9pm also!

Good luck for all those weigh ins today x

Morning ladies, went out for dinner with some friends who I haven't seen for a while! I had a small pasta but hardly ate any! Really do t feel Like eating anything today tho!! May just stick to 4 packs! Got work til 9pm also!

Good luck for all those weigh ins today x

Oh how I crave pasta lol. Ditto, good luck to people who's weigh in day it is x

Lani123 said:
Oh how I crave pasta lol. Ditto, good luck to people who's weigh in day it is x

I know me too! I haven't seen my mates for ages so I thought I'd have a little treat! Scales say the same so I'm happy :)

Well I am thinking of leaving cd already :break_diet:..........one my cdcs are inaccurate and it's really annoying me. According to my own scales and my drs. I have lost a stone. CDC says 10lb in 4 weeks! I know it sounds stupid. But as that's my official weigh in, it's really demotivating me. 10lb still great, but I was losing that on ww, actually eating and having 1000kl more a day!! Oh and I could exercise. I thought Cambridge may speed up my loss when diet fatigue set in.

The problem is also, I lost all that pretty much in the first week. I then gained totm...then I've lost 3lb this week. So back to where I was just over 2 weeks ago. Net loss 1lb in two and a half weeks. I'm just wondering if Cambridge is really right for me.

I know it's an attitude change, but I had that nailed under ww. It's taught me to skip alcohol and low carb for sure, as. I do feel good. But I don't think the wl is worth the expense. But mainly missing out on sitting a t the dinner table, turning down all the summer functions as I feel like I can't mix steps on cd. The wl is not worth the sacrifice in my eyes of abstaining. I could be losing this on a normal eating diet!

Well I am thinking of leaving cd already :break_diet:..........one my cdcs are inaccurate and it's really annoying me. According to my own scales and my drs. I have lost a stone. CDC says 10lb in 4 weeks! I know it sounds stupid. But as that's my official weigh in, it's really demotivating me. 10lb still great, but I was losing that on ww, actually eating and having 1000kl more a day!! Oh and I could exercise. I thought Cambridge may speed up my loss when diet fatigue set in.

The problem is also, I lost all that pretty much in the first week. I then gained totm...then I've lost 3lb this week. So back to where I was just over 2 weeks ago. Net loss 1lb in two and a half weeks. I'm just wondering if Cambridge is really right for me.

I know it's an attitude change, but I had that nailed under ww. It's taught me to skip alcohol and low carb for sure, as. I do feel good. But I don't think the wl is worth the expense. But mainly missing out on sitting a t the dinner table, turning down all the summer functions as I feel like I can't mix steps on cd. The wl is not worth the sacrifice in my eyes of abstaining. I could be losing this on a normal eating diet!

It's down to you, if you don't feel it's working. I wouldn't be disheartened by the scales, you know you've lost weight that's all that matters. Have you thought about changing CDC? x

Back