Team ideal

Allblue said:
Well I am thinking of leaving cd already :break_diet:..........one my cdcs are inaccurate and it's really annoying me. According to my own scales and my drs. I have lost a stone. CDC says 10lb in 4 weeks! I know it sounds stupid. But as that's my official weigh in, it's really demotivating me. 10lb still great, but I was losing that on ww, actually eating and having 1000kl more a day!! Oh and I could exercise. I thought Cambridge may speed up my loss when diet fatigue set in.

The problem is also, I lost all that pretty much in the first week. I then gained totm...then I've lost 3lb this week. So back to where I was just over 2 weeks ago. Net loss 1lb in two and a half weeks. I'm just wondering if Cambridge is really right for me.

I know it's an attitude change, but I had that nailed under ww. It's taught me to skip alcohol and low carb for sure, as. I do feel good. But I don't think the wl is worth the expense. But mainly missing out on sitting a t the dinner table, turning down all the summer functions as I feel like I can't mix steps on cd. The wl is not worth the sacrifice in my eyes of abstaining. I could be losing this on a normal eating diet!

Aww I really feel for you and understand where your coming from.
I would be annoyed too!
Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)

Thank god for Mix A Mousse!
Makes a lovely change and feels like I'm eating something naughty!
Just had a Chocolate Mint one yum! :)

donnamarie said:

Chocolate mint mousse is my fave!!!!

Had my weigh in today lost 5lbs Whooop that's 2st in 7 weeks! Was hoping to be further along at this point but still pleased with the loss so far!

Hope everyone is doing well x:D

Lillybud said:
Had my weigh in today lost 5lbs Whooop that's 2st in 7 weeks! Was hoping to be further along at this point but still pleased with the loss so far!

Well done Lilly!
Feels great don't it :)

Feels great! Has really motivated me for he next 7 weeks! Hopefully can get another 2stone off!

donnamarie said:

Ohh I'll need to try that some time in my choc shake! Xx

Lillybud said:

Wooo well done! I'm 1lb away from 2 stone in 7 weeks too :) xx

Lillybud said:

Well done xxx

Gotta say love your picture HM!
I've just ordered that book tonight as everyone on here and Facebook raving about it :)

donnamarie said:
Gotta say love your picture HM!
I've just ordered that book tonight as everyone on here and Facebook raving about it :)

Well I started book 1 Monday and now on book 2 I'm loving it its really good and I love Mr grey

Good morning lovely ladies xx hope u all have a lovely day and good luck to those with wi today hope u smash it don't forget to let us all know :)

Morning, I'm soo annoyed this morning! My scales have stayed the same this Monday :-(( I lost 8lbs last week but this weight just isn't shifting! I have been missing a shake here an there, could that be why?

Good lck to everyone today xx

xxrebeccaxx said:
Morning, I'm soo annoyed this morning! My scales have stayed the same this Monday :-(( I lost 8lbs last week but this weight just isn't shifting! I have been missing a shake here an there, could that be why?

Good lck to everyone today xx

It could be? My CDC always says that not eating enough (I.e packs/protein) then it can stop u losin weight as ur not putting enough into the body so it will hold back lol if that makes sense? Xx

I agree if u don't have all 3 your body can go into starvation mode I only lost 1lb last week sometime u just slow down even if u been 100%

harassed_mother said:
Well I started book 1 Monday and now on book 2 I'm loving it its really good and I love Mr grey

I bought book 3 today and at the counter the woman just looked up and me and said hve u read this? I was like duh no that's y I'm buying it. However I kept stum because I just started blushing and seriously brown girls don't blush that much I went beatroot. Lol

Back