Team ideal

Oh no no no I really am craving a cheese and pickle sandwich and am so close to going and making 1! I'm having dinner at 5 but I'm STARVInG!!!!!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Oh no no no I really am craving a cheese and pickle sandwich and am so close to going and making 1! I'm having dinner at 5 but I'm STARVInG!!!!!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Don't do it! You will feel so bad afterwards! Drink some more water and go for a walk for 15 mins x the distraction will help xxx (cheese is my biggest weakness too! - actually think I'm meant to be a mouse!) xx

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Don't do it Rebecca!
It's not worth it and you know that.
Distract yourself.. You'll be fine.
Have an extra pack instead :)

Me neither, I crave bread all the time, it's driving me nuts lol

Lani123 said:
Me neither, I crave bread all the time, it's driving me nuts lol

Me too lol bread and cheese! X

I know :/ i dont 'feel' like i am 10.3 if that makes sense. Thinking of getting my own electronic scales as i think i am converting to slim and save x
have u tasted the slim & save ones are they nice? its a bit cheaper isnt it but i tried exante ones and they were vile! :sigh:

bex1985 said:
have u tasted the slim & save ones are they nice? its a bit cheaper isnt it but i tried exante ones and they were vile! :sigh:

Yes i am going to be going with s&s from now on! Products are much better and i feel i can e accountable for my weight and trust myself to be strict.. we will see!

This may mean i cant be part of this thread anymore though.. :,( x

katywoo87 said:
I know :/ i dont 'feel' like i am 10.3 if that makes sense. Thinking of getting my own electronic scales as i think i am converting to slim and save x

I've been mixing Slim & Save with CD for a couple of weeks now.
I like Slim & Save but just can't give up my Cd Porridges and some of the bars.
The Slim & Save bars are yum but small :(
It's the Slim & Save meals that appealed to me and they are lovely a god send and 4 packs a day bonus :)

donnamarie said:
I've been mixing Slim & Save with CD for a couple of weeks now.
I like Slim & Save but just can't give up my Cd Porridges and some of the bars.
The Slim & Save bars are yum but small :(
It's the Slim & Save meals that appealed to me and they are lovely a god send and 4 packs a day bonus :)

Yer i think i will do the same once i can face the cd shakes again just to use them up. Got tonnes of spicy tomato soup lol ewww!! Yer the bars are so nice but small! I always have mine in evening if i am not out and about in the day, feels like a nice 'treat'. Been so impressed with the meals too even liked mac cheese which usually i hate!

I have been having 3 with veg and protein.

Have ur losses been ok with them?

Ive lost about 4 pounds so far on day 6 but ive slacked with water! xx

jeeeez ive not been on for a few days, been manic at home, lots going on etc etc oh and i bought 50 shades of grey and the other 2 in the trilogy... onto the second book today, must say since i got them on friday i simply cant put it down!!!

stayed on track, went out last night and decided to be the designated driver and stuck to water!!! weigh in tomorrow so we'll see what the scales say!!!

well done on all the losses, and well done for everyone staying on track!!

katywoo87 said:
Yer i think i will do the same once i can face the cd shakes again just to use them up. Got tonnes of spicy tomato soup lol ewww!! Yer the bars are so nice but small! I always have mine in evening if i am not out and about in the day, feels like a nice 'treat'. Been so impressed with the meals too even liked mac cheese which usually i hate!

I have been having 3 with veg and protein.

Have ur losses been ok with them?

Ive lost about 4 pounds so far on day 6 but ive slacked with water! xx

I have the cd shakes as a Mousse at the moment there lovely :)
I don't buy the soups I don't like them.
I do the same try keep my bars for an evening treat.
I do one day cd 3 packs then the next day Slim & Save 4 packs.
Some weeks I might only do 1 or 2 S&S days but yes my losses are ok.
Been mixing up S&S and CD for the last 3 - 4 weeks.
Overall 8 weeks I've lost 2 st 7 1/2lbs. :)

donnamarie said:
I have the cd shakes as a Mousse at the moment there lovely :)
I don't buy the soups I don't like them.
I do the same try keep my bars for an evening treat.
I do one day cd 3 packs then the next day Slim & Save 4 packs.
Some weeks I might only do 1 or 2 S&S days but yes my losses are ok.
Been mixing up S&S and CD for the last 3 - 4 weeks.
Overall 8 weeks I've lost 2 st 7 1/2lbs. :)

Mousse sounds lovely! I used to like the soups but I feel sick just thinking about them now :/

That's good mixing it up because it keeps things interesting as taste buds always change on this diet!

Wow your losses have been amazing!!! U must be so happy!!! I have 3 weeks til hol would love 10 pounds off at least not sure I will get there though but I'll keep trying xx

Back