Team ideal

katywoo87 said:
Mousse sounds lovely! I used to like the soups but I feel sick just thinking about them now :/

That's good mixing it up because it keeps things interesting as taste buds always change on this diet!

Wow your losses have been amazing!!! U must be so happy!!! I have 3 weeks til hol would love 10 pounds off at least not sure I will get there though but I'll keep trying xx

I am loving the Mousse's on both plans.
Thank you yes I am happy especially now as people are noticing and commenting feels great! :)
I have 4 weekly weigh in's till I go on holiday and I'm hoping to lose 1 stone for that.
Planning on having my first break from VLCD while we're away.
Then get straight back into it after to get the final 2 stone and a bit off.
I know it's going to be hard but I'm determined to get back into it after my holiday.
Where are you off too?
I'm off to Disneyland Paris :)

donnamarie said:
I am loving the Mousse's on both plans.
Thank you yes I am happy especially now as people are noticing and commenting feels great! :)
I have 4 weekly weigh in's till I go on holiday and I'm hoping to lose 1 stone for that.
Planning on having my first break from VLCD while we're away.
Then get straight back into it after to get the final 2 stone and a bit off.
I know it's going to be hard but I'm determined to get back into it after my holiday.
Where are you off too?
I'm off to Disneyland Paris :)

Might have to purchase some next time! I put a vanilla shake into my coffee this morning was like a latte so yummy!

Yer it must be so nice getting compliments gives you a boost doesn't it? :) i am sure you will get another stone off by then at the rate you're losing!!

I am also going to be off plan during my hol and its all inclusive that'll be the real test for me when making healthy choices etc but I will enjoy myself and get back on track once i am home!

I am going to the dominican republic I cant wait! Id be so happy to lose another stone for when I get in my bikini Id feel so much better about myself.

Ahhhh I went to disneyland paris 2 years ago I LOVED every minute of it!!! Have you been before? I cried when I got there haha how sad but its because It was always my dream as a kid to go! Its so amazing! Xx

katywoo87 said:
Might have to purchase some next time! I put a vanilla shake into my coffee this morning was like a latte so yummy!

Yer it must be so nice getting compliments gives you a boost doesn't it? :) i am sure you will get another stone off by then at the rate you're losing!!

I am also going to be off plan during my hol and its all inclusive that'll be the real test for me when making healthy choices etc but I will enjoy myself and get back on track once i am home!

I am going to the dominican republic I cant wait! Id be so happy to lose another stone for when I get in my bikini Id feel so much better about myself.

Ahhhh I went to disneyland paris 2 years ago I LOVED every minute of it!!! Have you been before? I cried when I got there haha how sad but its because It was always my dream as a kid to go! Its so amazing! Xx

Ohhh that sounds nice too I've not tried a Vanilla shake yet.
Thanks I hope so. Or as near to another stone and I'll be happy.
Wow! Dominican Republic sound amazing!!
Yes you must enjoy it to the full all inclusive and that.
I figure your on holiday hey!
Like you said you can get back on track when you get back. :)
Yes we went in 2007 when we just had the 2 children.
We have 3 now and I'm really looking forward to seeing their reactions to it.
The girls are older now obviously so they can do more rides ect now.
And my little boy loves Mickey Mouse can't wait to see his little face! :)
Even me and husband are excited.. Don't think you ever grow to old for The magic of Disneyland :)

donnamarie said:
Ohhh that sounds nice too I've not tried a Vanilla shake yet.
Thanks I hope so. Or as near to another stone and I'll be happy.
Wow! Dominican Republic sound amazing!!
Yes you must enjoy it to the full all inclusive and that.
I figure your on holiday hey!
Like you said you can get back on track when you get back. :)
Yes we went in 2007 when we just had the 2 children.
We have 3 now and I'm really looking forward to seeing their reactions to it.
The girls are older now obviously so they can do more rides ect now.
And my little boy loves Mickey Mouse can't wait to see his little face! :)
Even me and husband are excited.. Don't think you ever grow to old for The magic of Disneyland :)

Yer I really cant wait its mine and my bfs first hol together too, exciting!!

Ah how cute your little boy will love it hope he gets to meet mickey mouse! Yer your girls will be able to enjoy it more now with the rides and shows!

No I think all ages can appreciate it :) x

pink-sarah said:
jeeeez ive not been on for a few days, been manic at home, lots going on etc etc oh and i bought 50 shades of grey and the other 2 in the trilogy... onto the second book today, must say since i got them on friday i simply cant put it down!!!

stayed on track, went out last night and decided to be the designated driver and stuck to water!!! weigh in tomorrow so we'll see what the scales say!!!

well done on all the losses, and well done for everyone staying on track!!

I bought them all last week too and finished the last one tonight I read tha one all today just couldn't put it down

Yes i am going to be going with s&s from now on! Products are much better and i feel i can e accountable for my weight and trust myself to be strict.. we will see!

This may mean i cant be part of this thread anymore though.. :,( x

nah im sure its fine, its basically the same isnt it, good luck with it x

Hi All. How is everyone getting on?
I have just got back from my post holiday WI. I've lost 2lb! Usually I would be disappointed, but as I have stuck to CD and still had a lovely holiday I am really pleased.
My track record is usually go on holiday, stop doing CD while on holiday and then not get back into it when I come back and put all my weight back on!
I feel really positive that I am going to stick to it now!
I haven't got any planned time off so I'm going to take it week by week and hopefully see the weight drop off :D

MissyE78 said:
Hi All. How is everyone getting on?
I have just got back from my post holiday WI. I've lost 2lb! Usually I would be disappointed, but as I have stuck to CD and still had a lovely holiday I am really pleased.
My track record is usually go on holiday, stop doing CD while on holiday and then not get back into it when I come back and put all my weight back on!
I feel really positive that I am going to stick to it now!
I haven't got any planned time off so I'm going to take it week by week and hopefully see the weight drop off :D

Hey hope you had a good hol? Well done for sticking with cd and losing! Thats really good! :) x

Hiya everyone :) I wrote in this thread when I first started to join your team but it moves so fast I lost track!

I'm really needing the support now after a slip up at the weekend :-( it wasn't overly bad but after being 100% for 4 weeks its Abit gutting.

I've lost 23 Ibs in 4 weeks... Gone from 13.13 to 12.5 and lost around 20 inches (if I remember correctly)

Anyone else around the 4 week mark? And does anyone know if having a small curry (around 400 cals) and no cd products yesterday would be likely to have a big impact on my loss? Weigh ins not until Saturday thank god!

Well done on all ur fab losses.

Motivation appreciated :-D

Xxxx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5

Weigh in day at 6:30 today....arrgghhhhhh, hoping for a loss (although stupidly made the mistake of going on my mums scales again which haven't budged since my last weigh in. If I don't lose anything i'm going to be so gutted, this week has been really hard for me and I don't know if i'll carry on with no loss :-(

Hello ladies! I am back from NYC and ready to rock and roll with CD again. Just posted on my diary.

Weigh in first thing tomorrow, eek!

Hello to any new members and old friends, good to see team ideal still going strong.

Will catch up with posts eventually over the next few days, just popping in to say howdy

Xxxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Hello ladies! I am back from NYC and ready to rock and roll with CD again. Just posted on my diary.

Hello to any new members and old friends, good to see team ideal still going strong.

Will catch up with posts eventually over the next few days, just popping in to say howdy

Xxxx

Welcome back! :)
Bet you had an amazing time in NYC?!
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. Xx

4stone2go_xx said:
Hiya everyone :) I wrote in this thread when I first started to join your team but it moves so fast I lost track!

I'm really needing the support now after a slip up at the weekend :-( it wasn't overly bad but after being 100% for 4 weeks its Abit gutting.

I've lost 23 Ibs in 4 weeks... Gone from 13.13 to 12.5 and lost around 20 inches (if I remember correctly)

Anyone else around the 4 week mark? And does anyone know if having a small curry (around 400 cals) and no cd products yesterday would be likely to have a big impact on my loss? Weigh ins not until Saturday thank god!

Well done on all ur fab losses.

Motivation appreciated :-D

Xxxx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5

Hiya!

I think you should look at your stats, you have lost an amazing amount of weight and inch loss! That could be more if you stick with it :) you must feel so diff and good? Hold onto those moments when you've felt good about yourself no amount of food will give you that feeling!

As for the blip draw a line under it, recognise you slipped and why, then move onto today as a new day! Its not an issue as long as you dont make it one :)

As for the curry depends what sort it was... Most are packed with sugar and high cal so if anything you'll be out of ketosis, dont skip packs either even if you have a blip still take all three cause you need to vitamins and nutrients! Start again today a fresh!

I am on week 7 but had about a weeks break due to becoming ill. Keep at it, the results are so worth it! Keep yourself busy x

Lani123 said:
Weigh in day at 6:30 today....arrgghhhhhh, hoping for a loss (although stupidly made the mistake of going on my mums scales again which haven't budged since my last weigh in. If I don't lose anything i'm going to be so gutted, this week has been really hard for me and I don't know if i'll carry on with no loss :-(

Good luck with your weigh in every scale is diff so don't rely on them too heavily! You might be pleasantly surprised! Let us know how you get on x

WillpowerWoman said:

Xxxx

Welcome back hope you had a great time!

Good luck at your weigh in :) x

Good luck with your weigh in every scale is diff so don't rely on them too heavily! You might be pleasantly surprised! Let us know how you get on x

Thanks, people are commenting on my weightloss but until I get the official figure from the cdc i'm just feeling proper demotivated (especially as I have found this week sooooo hard) as long as I lose 3lbs i'll be happy as that will mean a stone loss in 2 weeks x

Does anyone know when u use ketostix? As in is it every day? A few times a day, every other day etc? Xx

the best time to use ketostix is when you first get up in the morning (as the readings will be more acurate) because of the sheer volume of water you have to drink on this diet you could show up as not in ketosis when you are as the urine is diluted so much. I used ketostix on atkins a few years ago and they were uselss, you will know if your in ketosis, save your money (and save yourself disappointment when they don't show anything or very little, even though you are in ketosis) x

Back