Team ideal

Liveonce said:
Sorry haven't been on 4 a while been soo busy but lost 4lb this week 3 to go n I'm 4st down :) hope ur all ok xxx

Wow,that's brilliant we'll done bet. Look well diff now cx

Liveonce said:
Sorry haven't been on 4 a while been soo busy but lost 4lb this week 3 to go n I'm 4st down :) hope ur all ok xxx

Woohoo! Well done :) xx

well done on all your losses, brilliant girls xx

ive been thinking about ending my journey... i dont seem to be able to drink the right amount of water, struggling with it generally, ive given in and eaten a few times in the last day or 2, not vast amounts but still did it ...
got the scales out the car and im stuck on 12st 10lb... i was due totm last week but still waiting...
i know the losses slow down and sts, so i might give it another week and see how it goes!!

Was I right in thinking u can use balsamic dressing on a side salad on SS+?? xx

pink-sarah said:
well done on all your losses, brilliant girls xx

ive been thinking about ending my journey... i dont seem to be able to drink the right amount of water, struggling with it generally, ive given in and eaten a few times in the last day or 2, not vast amounts but still did it ...
got the scales out the car and im stuck on 12st 10lb... i was due totm last week but still waiting...
i know the losses slow down and sts, so i might give it another week and see how it goes!!

Good luck with whatever you decide.
Personally I'd give it another week like you said.
Hope you have a bigger loss :) x

donnamarie said:
I don't know sorry.
But thought I'd reply lol xx
I'm sure it won't hurt. :)

I had a little :) it was light balsamic dressing so think it shud be ok lol thanks xx

Good luck with whatever you decide.
Personally I'd give it another week like you said.
Hope you have a bigger loss :) x

Thanks donnamarie, im definately giving it another week, i think i was just having total melt down yesterday and didnt see a point anymore etc etc!!
but my official weigh in is at 12pm on monday and we'll see how it goes!

been up since stupid oclock this morning so went through the wardrobe!!

i now have lots of size 16 and size 18 clothes that dont fit.. and lots of size 14s that fit... i know the weight loss has slowed down but hopefully it will pick up again!!

my measurements when i started this were
42-38-42
they are now
40-35-40 enough to make a difference and keep me happy!

pink-sarah said:
been up since stupid oclock this morning so went through the wardrobe!!

i now have lots of size 16 and size 18 clothes that dont fit.. and lots of size 14s that fit... i know the weight loss has slowed down but hopefully it will pick up again!!

my measurements when i started this were
42-38-42
they are now
40-35-40 enough to make a difference and keep me happy!

That's brilliant chuck them old clothes away then that way u know u will never go back I'm gonna take all mine to that place where they give u cash for clothes so that can towards my new wardrobe :)

oooo cash for old clothes, i'll have to look into that or they'll stay in the wardrobe begging to be worn again!

pink-sarah said:
oooo cash for old clothes, i'll have to look into that or they'll stay in the wardrobe begging to be worn again!

I sold a lot of my old clothes on facebay if u have Facebook it's like a version of eBay on there :) I've saved up about £80 to buy some new summer clothes! Oh and I meant to reply to you're earlier post - defo stick at it for another week and see how u feel then! :) xx

thanks siobhan, im going to give it another week..

im still waiting for totm and that annoying me now, but weigh in tomorrow morning see what the cdc scales say, as long as ive not put on i'll be ok with that!

pink-sarah said:
thanks siobhan, im going to give it another week..

im still waiting for totm and that annoying me now, but weigh in tomorrow morning see what the cdc scales say, as long as ive not put on i'll be ok with that!

I'm due on this week too! Been craving sugar like mad ahhhh! Stay strong and think positive u can do it :) xx

Hello ladies hope u have All had a lovely weekend back to reality tomorrow in work and another WI again can't believe how quick they come around, then I start on step 2 tomorrow Also for a week then back to SS

harassed_mother said:
Hello ladies hope u have All had a lovely weekend back to reality tomorrow in work and another WI again can't believe how quick they come around, then I start on step 2 tomorrow Also for a week then back to SS

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!
I'm sure you'll have another fab loss :) x

donnamarie said:
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!
I'm sure you'll have another fab loss :) x

Thnks but i dunno u know it's my totm again only thing I don't like Bout this diet no periods for 4 years and now i get them every 2 weeks bloody typical lol

harassed_mother said:
Thnks but i dunno u know it's my totm again only thing I don't like Bout this diet no periods for 4 years and now i get them every 2 weeks bloody typical lol

I was like that when I started this diet.
I'm on a pill that I don't have a period with been almost 2 years and the first 5 weeks of this diet I'd had x3 totm's! :(
Now into week 11 I haven't had any since.
All very odd.
Hopefully it won't affect your loss.
And if it does I'm sure you'll make up for it the week after...
Good luck HM :) x

Back