Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies WI tonight lost another 3lb which is 52lbs lighter or 3 stone 10lb :) just had my first meal in 82 days had fish and 40g of asparagus and 40g of broccoli with loads of pepper feel stuffed now and it didn't look that much :)

Woohoo well done! Xx

Well done for all the losses! You guys have done amazing this week!!

I've had a non-scale victory today! Got measured for my new work uniforms and I have gone down 6 dress sizes on the top and 5 dress sizes on the bottom (probably just the different company making proper sizes but hey made me smile!!) xxx

Anyone tried coconut yet?? Xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

xheidi-doryx said:

I've had a non-scale victory today! Got measured for my new work uniforms and I have gone down 6 dress sizes on the top and 5 dress sizes on the bottom (probably just the different company making proper sizes but hey made me smile!!) xxx

Well done that's brill xxx my CDC had a tester today said its dead vanillary she shud get some next week :)

xheidi-doryx said:

Well done that's fab!! Haven't tried it yet but my CDC got her first sample on Saturday n said it was disgusting lol xx

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies WI tonight lost another 3lb which is 52lbs lighter or 3 stone 10lb :) just had my first meal in 82 days had fish and 40g of asparagus and 40g of broccoli with loads of pepper feel stuffed now and it didn't look that much :)

Omg! Your an inspiration!
Amazing total loss HM :)

donnamarie said:
Omg! Your an inspiration!
Amazing total loss HM :)

Aaaaah thanks Donna I just decided this time was the last time :) I need to lose weight

Good morning team xxx hope u r all good today

Gl to everyone with wi today hope u get numbers u want xxx

thats fantastic.. 52lbs is brilliant, well done xx

I have just been for my WI and I have lost another 3lb. That takes me up to 3 stone 2lb in 9 weeks! I still have a long way to go :)

MissyE78 said:
I have just been for my WI and I have lost another 3lb. That takes me up to 3 stone 2lb in 9 weeks! I still have a long way to go :)

Well done xx

Congrats, that's a huge amount to lose, well done :)

MissyE78 said:

Well done that's brilliant and going in the right way xxx

Back