Step 1 Sole Source Team Last Diet

Hello ladies! Sure! We ought to be complete with you two - it's 7 members, right? Although l can't see why that would be a hard rule. Could you post your coordinates in the format we did and then l'll update the first post, please?

Great that we are several last-starters;) JessicaRabbit72 - l
remember you from '09!

Morning ladies! I've added everyone we already have info from on the first page.

Illa you'd be number 9 but I can't see the forum kicking us out for being 9 instead of 7 or 8 so let's do this! (Love that you measure in kilos like I do BTW, I'm in Sweden) so please send me your data in the format on the first page so that I can update your stats there as official team members JessicaRabbit and Kimboowee as well:)

Day 3 and a killer head ache but I think I may be nearing ketosis already as I'm not spectacularly hungry and have quite the energy. I must remember to buy fiber my inner workings are not moving yet :) I am SO proud of having not touched even sugarine in coffee - nothing but water and the bars!- I have to confess I sneaked a weight -in (I am an every day weigher anyhow but could have waited till the end of the week for it to be spectacular) and I lost 15 lbs - yey! Yes just water weight but still! :)

Nice going on your losses there!! :D

I'm a week into the diet again and I think I've list some weight since I saw my CDC on Monday. I feel thinner if that makes any sense ;)

Hey thanks missama I remember u too (part of the reason I wanted to join - a friendly face)

My stats are
Jessicarabbit72 - 40years old - Starting weight: 16stone 12(lost 10lbs on sw) Current Weight - 16stone 2 Goal weight: 9 stone 8 - Highest weight ever: 16 stone 12 (non pregnant) lowest weight ever: 9 stone 6 - Diet: Cambridge Sole Source - Starting date: 2nd Jan 2013

I'd like to join, too. Today is my 1st day. REALLY looking forward to how things look in 30 days.

Illa, Jessica - l'll add you to the first page asap!

Illa - how come it's 800 in Belgium? Are you very tall? How many carbs is that? Not too many for ketosis?

Jessica - glad to hear it. This is out last time, l feel it!

IWillBeAYummy and Cartwoman - how
are you going today? I think it would be great if we all checked in once a day so that we know we did well - jealous of the other team as they are on a lot LOL - maybe we should revive the weekly challenge between teams? I'll ask
them.

Speaking of checking in and teams - rebekah and another two ladies haven't said much since signing in, wonder if they are still at it? I'll try and PM them and if no answer till Monday (these
early days see a high ratio of dropping out, we know we all want to!:) you can replace them stmv and Yvonne but if not then you can start your own new team and make it even better with the inter-team challenge as it seems we are already way above the forum "team limit":)

Unrelated but how many days shall l expect
this blasted headache to last?!?:)))

I'm still in! I'm on day 3 today and my head is sooo bad!! I'm drinking at least 3.5l of water. Although I'm doing well at sticking to it. I'm just walking away from food ha ha. xx

Good Morning everyone!

Made it through day 1 and almost half way thru day 2. Still feeling very positive and determined to make this the last time. I really want to adopt a better way of looking at food. Being able to step away from it for a while may just be the help I need to make the change.

MissAma - please let me know what the other 2 ladies have decided. I'd love to be part of this team :D

Day 4 for me today and still hanging in there 100%. Can't believe it am impressed with myself usually dont get past day 2 on my numerous restarts so think Ive cracked it for this to be my last time!
hang on in there everyone
xxx

Day 4 for me today and still hanging in there 100%. Can't believe it am impressed with myself usually dont get past day 2 on my numerous restarts so think Ive cracked it for this to be my last time!
hang on in there everyone
xxx

CONGRATS on your day 4 achievement! Hang in there! We can do it together.

MissAma the 500 is not allowed in Belgium. So the shakes are made especially for the Dutch and Belgium market (in the Netherlands you can choose between the two). So yes shakes are higher in calories and involve more carbs. But that does not change anything in terms of ketosis, and better it does not change anything in term of long term weight loss ;) From what I've heard from people who tasted both, shakes have a better taste too. First time I was pissed not to be able to do the 500 but now I'm happy with what I have.

I'm a little but proud of myself right now. Saturday night is takeout night in my house. Husband and kids had Chinese and I although thought it smelt amazing, didn't cheat at all. Kept with my water and now having my 'hot chocolate' shake.

Roll on the weight loss!! xx

I'm a little but proud of myself right now. Saturday night is takeout night in my house. Husband and kids had Chinese and I although thought it smelt amazing, didn't cheat at all. Kept with my water and now having my 'hot chocolate' shake.

Roll on the weight loss!! xx

Go you and go me we have exactly the same but it was Indian and I resisted but luckily I made them have Indian as I dont like it so it looks like mine will have to have indian every saturday night for the next 6 months till I get to goal!!! ROFL!
xxx

Back