Step 1 Sole Source Team Last Diet

MissAma the 500 is not allowed in Belgium. So the shakes are made especially for the Dutch and Belgium market (in the Netherlands you can choose between the two). So yes shakes are higher in calories and involve more carbs. But that does not change anything in terms of ketosis, and better it does not change anything in term of long term weight loss ;) From what I've heard from people who tasted both, shakes have a better taste too. First time I was pissed not to be able to do the 500 but now I'm happy with what I have.

I'm in the US and there are 2 Cambridge plans here. One is 330 and the other is 420. What does the 500 consist of?

Yvonne it's the same, it's three or four shakes, I guess the composition of the shakes are a little different. 330 and 420 ? really ? that seems so low to me ;)

In the Netherlands you have Cambridge 500 and Cambridge 800, and the UK you have the SS and SS+ which are both more or less similar to the Cambridge 500. But the shakes' recipe is different. All makes sense to me now, finally ;) and the US it's again different. That actually means they are many different shakes' recipes at Cambridge. I did not know that.

Yvonne it's the same, it's three or four shakes, I guess the composition of the shakes are a little different. 330 and 420 ? really ? that seems so low to me ;)

In the Netherlands you have Cambridge 500 and Cambridge 800, and the UK you have the SS and SS+ which are both more or less similar to the Cambridge 500. But the shakes' recipe is different. All makes sense to me now, finally ;) and the US it's again different. That actually means they are many different shakes' recipes at Cambridge. I did not know that.

I had gone on the Cambridge website and saw that Cambridge USA is prohibited from selling outside the United States. I'm starting to understand why. Things could get really confusing.

Best of luck to everyone everywhere!

Ohhh look at the chatter! Yey!

Yvonne - yes please stay - unless a moderator tells us off we ought to be ok to be 10! Can you give me your coordinates for the first page?

Illa - ketosis only sets in at a certain number of carbs consumed - how many in 800?

Well done Will Power Supergirls!!!

I cooked all day (a week long business trip ahead and l always leave my sick mother, hubby and MiracleBaby with all breakfasts and caserolles for each meal) and didn't touch anything! Yey for day 4 being over! I'd best be firmly in ketosis - everyone please cross your fingers - being alone on planes and around airport goodies is my biggest undoing normally!:( l will write as soon as l get to Canada and meanwhile: good luck everyone!!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MissAmaAh no worries - makes loads of sense - didn't occur to
me we'd have matching numbers - ketosis brain, hurray!:))- can l gate crash and write here from time to time too pretty please?:)

MissAma can we merge the teams or did you want Last diet team to be a competitive one ?

Can I be a member of both teams ?
xxx

Last edited:
TEAM LAST DIET

Hello All,

2nd of January 2013 re-start or start and ready to make this the last year you have to diet as you'll reach goal weight and then undertake the long fight to keep it that way? We can all support each other to get and stay there!

First time I lost all my extra weight on Cambridge I did it with my husband and it was undoubtedly a great help getting me started. The competition, the ability to spur each other on, etc, they got us losing weight and bonding. Great experience. He never had to carry our daughter so he never put it all back like I did though :)

MissAma - 35 y o - Starting weight: 255 lbs - Goal weight: 144 lbs - Highest weight ever: 295 lbs - Lowest weight ever:114lbs - Diet: Cambridge Sole Source - Starting date: 2nd of Jan 2013

IWillBeAYummyMummy- 22 y o - Starting weight: 271 lbs - Goal weight: 154 lbs - Highest weight ever: 295 lbs - Lowest weight ever:210lbs - Diet: Cambridge Sole Source - Starting date: 2nd of Jan 2013

thisisme - 29 y o - Starting weight: 17st 2lbs - Goal weight: 11st - Highest weight ever: 17st 2lbs - Lowest weight ever:11st 5lbs - Diet: Cambridge Sole Source - Starting date: 2nd of Jan 2013

Cartwoman - 32 y o - Starting weight: 210 lbs - Goal weight: 160 lbs - Highest weight ever: 231 lbs - Lowest weight ever: 145 lbs - Diet: Cambridge Sole Source - Starting date: 13 November 2012

SurfySophie91 - 21 years old (22 in 3 weeks!) - Starting weight: 14 stone 10 (lost 1 stone on weight watchers) Current Weight - 13 stone 8.5 - Goal weight: 11 stone - Highest weight ever: 14 stone 10 - Lowest weight ever:12 stone 6 - Diet: Cambridge Sole Source - Starting date: 31st of Dec 2012

Rebekshwarb 28 years old start weight 15 12 height 5'5 therefore morbidly obese. :-(
Goal 10 10. Starting sole source tomorrow, get my 'food' tonight.

:welcome:
Let's get this show started, we need stories, goals, kinds (SoleSource or not, etc), mini-goals and loads of motivation, we can do this! :grouphugg:

Yvonne in TX - 47 years old. Start weight: 225.3 lbs, Goal weight: 120 lbs,height 5'2", highest weight ever: 254, lowest weight ever: 120, Diet: Cambridge, Start date: Jan 4, 2013

I'm sure they wont mind us posting in there as long as we are 100% and don't mention food.......

I'm off to bed......

'see you ' for day 5
xxx

'Course you can come and play with us! The more support the merrier! :D

Just don't mention the F word. ;)

Yes, come and join us!

Wow! While filling out my stats I noticed how young all of you are! I'm going to have to stick with it so I can show you young pups up! :doggy:
But seriously, I am glad to have found this group. You all seems very supportive and right now I need a lot of support.

I'm feeling really rough today. Major headache! I don't know what's going on but I haven't been in ketosis this time after xmas. It's alright, since I'm getting used to not eating too much any way, it's just these bloody head aches. I'll just drink a lot to start with today and take some pain killers! Hope everyone is doing all right :)
What's everyone's goal for January? I'm aiming to loose at least 11 lbs this month so I can break into the 12 stones finally!

I'm feeling really rough today. Major headache! I don't know what's going on but I haven't been in ketosis this time after xmas. It's alright, since I'm getting used to not eating too much any way, it's just these bloody head aches. I'll just drink a lot to start with today and take some pain killers! Hope everyone is doing all right :)
What's everyone's goal for January? I'm aiming to loose at least 11 lbs this month so I can break into the 12 stones finally!

I haven't really thought about a goal I just want to make it through the month. But aiming for a stone is pretty achievable to start with I guess.

I'd like to lose 20lbs this month....i think i'm the biggest here so i know i should lose it if i remain 100% :) xx

All support given I'm not that young myself even if I feel young with my 6 month old baby ;)

Im not that young either wish I was though xxx

Day 5 for me to day and Im a daily weigher so have already popped on the scales and they are still coming down WHHOOOPPEEE. I want to lose 21lbs this month as thats normally how much I lose in my first month x

xxx

Hi all, sorry I've been quiet, had a funeral plus been ill again in the last week so not only have I not been online, I've also not been on plan :(

Woke up this morning with a killer headache but have started back on plan this morning, if I don't do it now I'm worries the weight I've lost already will all creep back on.

I'm hoping to get in to the 13's by the end of this month so I've got to get back in to the swing of things before its too late! X

Is it an idea to set a goal for this team every month? Just to keep us motivated and posting? I've decided that I'm going to walk a bit more too from now on. I miss running so I thought that starting with walking would be a good compromise :)

I hadn't really set a goal other than sticking to the diet for the 1st month. I'm pretty confident that if i can do that, I will be able to complete the entire journey.
I woke up with a nasty headache, too. I'm not sure if it's the allergens in the air (here in Texas, mountain cedar is high this time of year) or if it's the diet. Either way, I took some Advil and am drinking glass after glass of water. Not feeling super hungry but, this morning I have started going into ketosis. Yea!

Back