Step 1 Sole Source Team Last Diet

Hello everyone! Typed twice and lost the messages :(

Well done for keeping on! Eyes on the prize.

That is still a good loss Jessica but I would bet there is also water retention there and you're due a visit from the woosh Fairy ;) Can you read private messages here?

I've got the worst headache ever today. Remembering how bad the first couple of days are has definitely made me decide I'm not coming off plan again until I've hit my goal weight!

Hi all! Had my 1st weigh in yesterday and lost 7.2 lbs in the 1st week! Jessica, over 6 lbs is a huge loss! Take it! It beats the heck out of GAINING, right?

Hope you're all enjoying the little bit of snow we've had so far!

I'm a bit of a serial weigher when I'm dieting, first thing in a morning I weigh myself and mark my weight on a chart I have on my wall (I'm a bit OCD like that but find it helps as it's motivating seeing the numbers drop).

Anyway, I've only been back on plan since Saturday but after weighing myself this morning, I'm 7lbs down already so I am extremely happy with that!

Hi everyone! Thought I would drop a quick line and check to see how everyone is doing. Still holding strong here. Tomorrow (Jan 17) will make 2 weeks on Cambridge and my next weigh in is Friday. Looking forward to a positive result.

Well I've had a horrible few weeks after stopping with the pill. I've been hungry all the time and on and off plan. So last week I decided to step onto step 2 and it's been paying off. I've lost 5lbs in 1 week and I'm back on track ^^

Hello everyone! Are we still writing on here? I think we should try and do a week of every day writing - support only works with very high engagement! the ones doing best are having Facebook groups to report in every day with ease maybe we should talk about it?-

I think it's week 4 for me (lost track but it would make sense since I started on the 2nd of January) and I couldn't be prouder of myself for having resisted ALL temptation and having been 110% even during the 4 business trips I've had. Feels like such an accomplishment. I lost in total 28 lbs. Not as huge as the first time around but this is the price we pay for letting it all get us again. More to remember if I ever forget and lose the plot again :) But I'll get there, no hurry. I have the rest of my life to do this, there's no deadline and the maintenance road will be at least 1 year before I can be sure I built good habits.

How is everyone?

Back