Team Places offered or required!

debkat

Hi

I start back on CD tomorrow, 2 years since last time, and Im looking to either join a team or if no spaces will look to start up Skinny Beaches again, which I used to be TL of. Please let me know if anyone is interested, as I do find that supporting each other in a team works much better. xx

Hi im starting tomorrow I have only just joined the forum but a team sounds great to keep each other going let me know if there's a place going ? xx

I used to be in the Skinny Beatch team :D It hasnt been active for ages so I'm in The Shrinkers now x

Hi Jewel77, yeh I thought that 2, the teams thing seems to have died a bit of a death, which is a shame really, as I found it all really helpful, I will just hope others want to join me!

Skinny Beatchs is now half full, but we still have room for a few more if anyone interested!

Morning Danielle, you are more than welcome! Where are you with Cd, how long etc.

I'm on day 2 today, and whilst yesterday went really well, and I'm feeling really proud of myself, I'm shattered as didnt sleep much last night, but that's prob more to do with not being allowed a couple of glasses of tipple, that and going back to work yesterday so my poor brain would not switch off.

Happy days off I go to work, with my water in hand, I will have another good day today I'm determined, then after tomorrow it all gets easier! X

Morning and you are more than welcome! Still have a couple of spaces left!

Good first day for me yesterday, here's hoping for an equally good second day today! X

I hope today goes ok for you Debkat, day 2 for me was horrendous I came home from work crying as I was in so much pain. I was drinking about 8-10 cans on Pepsi a day and stopped completely when I start last Wednesday so I was having a horrendous withdrawal headache. Am over the worst now. Today is day 7 and I'm off to get weighed tonight. I started at 13st12 and want to get to 8st7. I have been that weight most of my life do know it's achievable :)

How are you finding coming back to it?

Thank you for letting me be part of the team :) x

Back