Team Shakers!!

Good luck at the doctors Lauren hope you get sorted and feel better soon. Feeling positive today just had my first shake and quite pleased with myself for sticking with this up to now. Have a good day everyone xxx

Thnks sweets!!

sounds like your guna have a fab day! well done for being so positive!!

right speak lata everyone xx

Hey Lauren... How'd you get on at the doctors? Hope they've given you some magic pills :)

hope you got on alright at docs lauren

hey - just checking in. Hope docs was OK lauren. Hope all have a great day, chat later xx

Hello everyone and thanks!
its not a kidney infection, iv got swolen hips and sprained/twisted my spine (stupid Davina super abs work out haha)

Miss"soon"tobeslim thankyou for your message in my other thread, yeah swimming is a great idea! will have to check tho as its moving my hips alot, and need to reuce the swelling... but would mean i can actually do something and feel proactive!!

thanks again my lovelies, moan over!!

hows everyone gettin on??

Has any of our team slipped at all? or feel they are in danger of??

xxxxx

got anti inflamatories, ibuprofen and codein, so oficially rattling!!

that sounds pretty bad but glad your ok and upbeat

no where near slipping here am very positive at the moment

big loss coming from me i hope

Thats what we like 2 hear!!

Seriosuly though, i think its important for us to say if were having a bad day and feel we may slip, you never know, but somones kind words could stop u falling off the wagon!!

made up were all doing so well though! xx

i agree with you there

every one else doing alright today ?

I'm doing good today... Managed to go to asda today - and I wasn't even tempted :D

oooh supwrmarket nightmare!! i get so anoyed when the person im woth wants to "browse the isles" its like ye... thanks can we hurry this up befdore i run and jump and end up in a pile of wrappers covered in chocolate haha

well done love, ur willpower is fab!xx

oooh supwrmarket nightmare!! i get so anoyed when the person im woth wants to "browse the isles" its like ye... thanks can we hurry this up befdore i run and jump and end up in a pile of wrappers covered in chocolate haha

well done love, ur willpower is fab!xx

It was oh so tempting... I absolutely love the smell of fresh bread!

Are you still in pain Lauren? Or have those pills kicked in?

Get well soon Lauren..shake it for the shakers lol xx

woop getting closer to my weigh in cant wait now lol getting so competative on this

nice one love!! im excited for u! and so jealouse ur nearly there!!

lol thanks i have been counting down the days since i was 21 days in 21 to go lol

haha aww bless ye!! u scared to eat a bit? i am! iv got about 40 odd days til im 21 so trying not to think about it as it seems toooo close for what i want to acheiev lol

Back