Team Shakers!!

well team we can remove 8lb from the target

woop

8lbs!!!!! bloody hell Adam!! thats a fab loss specially so close to u comin off the diet!!

thats 10lbs today woop woop

well done adam and blue eyes. A great start x

thats 15lbs for our team so far ye??

i reckon we could get 25 by the end of the week!

whos left to wreigh in? im on saturday xx

thanks peoples

we can do this, this week i reckon

best of luck everybody

I get weighed tomorrow... Hopefully I'm on for a good loss :)

Good luck misswannabeslim are you feeling confident? XX

good morning my gorgeouses!!

Misswanabeslim best of luck today with your weigh in! you deserve a good one!!

wasnt around las night guys becasue....... drum roll....

RAN MY MILE AND A HALF IN 15 MINUTES!!!!!
:whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068:

might not seem very quick to you all lol but i havnt ran in over a week and recovering, so im pretty bloody pleased with it!!!

had to stop once cos of the traffic lights and was like " come on come onnnn"

so there we are, lauren is back with avengance!!

Weigh in tomorrow, not feeling so bad now as iv had a run, and going again tonight if my hips are ok...

all you lovelies have a fab day today and dont forget to check in and let us know how you are

loadsa loves
happy slimming

xxx

Last edited:
Hello Happy campers..or shakers should i say. Havent been keeping up with the goss this week but I am back in for some shaking slimming action! I have my unofficial own weigh in tomorrow i dont think it will be as much as i like. Official weigh in because i cant get to the chemist is monday so i will let you know. Im hoping to get to the stone underneath the one i am now literally the whole stone plus 13lbs as long as i get there lol. I doubt it though i feel like no matter how much water or how much exercise i do this week its not coming off. Who knows. Good luck everyone! I hope you are all fabulous i will post later :) xxxx

ps. I started on 31st Jan at 15stone 6lbs...I got weighed early on day 5 at 14 stone 12lbs..weighed myself on the saturday 7th feb 14 stone 6lbs and so I have an unofficial weigh in tomorrow on my own scales. But can my weigh in on Monday count still seeing as its not my fault the chemist is in the middle of the countryside??? xxx

Afternoon all... Hope everyone is well?

Lauren- Well done with the running... There's no way I'd be able to run a mile and a half in 15mins! You've done great, and the more you run, the faster you'll get!

Miss Bean - if everyone is happy with it... We would count your unofficial loss in, and then on Monday, we'd either add or take away any extra pounds, so you'd have you official weight loss. (does that make sense?)

And now, finally, I got weighed today- And I lost 7lbs!!! I'm well made up :)

So... We've now only got to lose 3lbs and we've hit the first target... Anyone know how the other teams are getting on?

Thats FANTASTIC!!!! well done sweets!!!

i get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed i loose 3lbs or more!!!

im so excited we could actually do this ladies and gent!!!

thanks for the nice words about my run!" yep guna get right back into it! woo hoo

having a fab day now thankyou everyone!!

xxx

ooooh i like the idea ..who knows with all of this weight loss we've got we might just beat them !!!! HAHAH xx

Might?

there wil be no might about it hehe were guna winnnn ner ner ner nerrrr

xx

Thanks hun... Think I may just go for a sneek and see how the others are doing... We're gonna win! - Is anyone else getting weighed today?

Well we at might as well just declare ourselves the winners anyway lol seeing as our weight is just dropping off like money from my bank account haha. Who knows we might get to 50 first !!! xx

Now i've posted 51 note things its still not letting me see all you slimmers does anyone know why this is?? I was excited too. x

That happened to me... I logged out, then logged back in and it worked :)

Back