Team Shakers!!

haha aww bless ye!! u scared to eat a bit? i am! iv got about 40 odd days til im 21 so trying not to think about it as it seems toooo close for what i want to acheiev lol

i arent scared at all tbh i have everything planned out plus am not finished dieting yet anyway lol

am sure you will acheive i didnt think i would be able to for what i wanted but i will be there or there abouts

have you had a sneaky weigh in at home :)

i did at the gym yes lol

looks like it should be around half a stone this week fingers crossed

thats great!

hopefully lol just hope its about right for my weigh in lol

good morning my lovely shakers!!

how are we all feeling today??

im in work already want to go home haha, just had a pepprmint tea, and can no longer taste the peppermint in it... think iv had that many im immune haha

anyways everyone shout up and let me know how your feeling today!

adam only 6 sleeps to go!

cant wait for my weigh in on Saturday already, crossing fingers for a big loss!!

loadsa loves, an have a fab day xx

Morning Lovely,
I'm feeling erm... today. Bit same old, same old but keep plodding along lol. It's like groundhog day, ah well time for a shake :). How's everyone else doing??

good morning my lovely shakers!!

how are we all feeling today??

im in work already want to go home haha, just had a pepprmint tea, and can no longer taste the peppermint in it... think iv had that many im immune haha

anyways everyone shout up and let me know how your feeling today!

adam only 6 sleeps to go!

cant wait for my weigh in on Saturday already, crossing fingers for a big loss!!

loadsa loves, an have a fab day xx

unfortunatley not quite 6 sleeps as i am working nights this week lol.

you feeling good for weigh in ?

haha ok then 6 sleep(less nights)!!

yeah cant wait fo rmy weigh in, feel really bad cos done no excercise since sunday but what can you do!!

mines not until saturday so wishing away the pounds as we speak!!

im hoping for about 5lbs to keep me on target, as only lost 3lbs last week, so fingers crossed!! x

ah dont worry bout the exercise i havent been able to since monday (bloody working nights) buts it is all good

reckon you should probably hit that target as the two weeks would balance up well there with the sounds of it

thats the plan... got 6 n a half weeks to loose 29lbs, really desperate to get back on track, but spose theres not much more you can do than a near starvation diet an a shitloada excercise ha

wer u work on ur nights??

and wheres the rest of our team hiding????

thats the plan... got 6 n a half weeks to loose 29lbs, really desperate to get back on track, but spose theres not much more you can do than a near starvation diet an a shitloada excercise ha

wer u work on ur nights??

and wheres the rest of our team hiding????

you will easy do that 29lb i reckon

i work in a **** factory lol nah its ok really just hate working 12 hours although at least being the shift engineer am able to get a few extra breaks lol

and yeah where is everyone ?

jobs a job love, and it pays for nice things!
sh*tty workin nights tho!

yep 29lbs here i come ha

think its jus me an u holdin down the fort!!

lol true am in a good position i guess for my age i get a decent wedge lol

am sure there will be more to come along soon lol although we doing a great job as it is lol

Its mornig again!!

another day completed on lipotrim!!

Where the blo*dy hell is the team!?!?!

hope your all ok, and just too busy loosing weight to be logging on!!

only 2 days til my weigh in i cant wait!!

loadsa loves

5 days adam!

Morning Lauren...

Yesterday was a bad day for me... All I could think about was food- so I decided to do some decorating to distract myself... It worked, and now I have a lovely new bedroom.

But today, I'm feeling great :) How you feeling? How are your hips and back doing? Are the magic pills working?

Hi shakers, you can take 2lb off our overall loss for this week! good luck everyone, hopefully next week I will try to improve on this. xx

Morning Lauren...

Yesterday was a bad day for me... All I could think about was food- so I decided to do some decorating to distract myself... It worked, and now I have a lovely new bedroom.

But today, I'm feeling great :) How you feeling? How are your hips and back doing? Are the magic pills working?

Feelin fab today hun, had a reallllly long soak in teh bath last night and feel like a whole new person!!

woke up more motivated than ever and can not wait until my weigh on sat!

sorry u had a tough day yesterdee, glad ur back on top of the world todqay!!

And welllldonnneeeeee BLUE EYES on your 2lbs weight loss!!!!

xxx :D

Have really struggled last week but feel this competition gives me extra incentive, as I like to win, please bear with me as I struggle on! XX

u stuggle on babe, were all here to help push u in the right direction!

your loss must have really give you a boost!!

xx

Well done on the loss blue eyes... Every loss counts towards that virtual winners trophy :winner:

Back