Team Shakers!!

Wooo go team go team! How buff will we be ..we're totally gonna win ! xx

ps so do i (weigh in saturdays ) Double up the points for a weekend :) excelleeeeeennnt.

team shakers will win me thinks lol

go team

i never loose lol my team will win haha

its all good who ever wins deserves it

hey - we are going to lose...............................................................................................loads of weight and WIN!

We most deffinately are!

How's everyone feeling 2day?? I'm excellant apart from the feeling of a teenager kicking me in the kidneys haha

Every1 motivated??xx

We most deffinately are!

How's everyone feeling 2day?? I'm excellant apart from the feeling of a teenager kicking me in the kidneys haha

Every1 motivated??xx

I'm definately motivated.... I've had all my shakes, and lots and lots of water today! Oh, and I'm off swimming tomorrow and gym on Wednesday, fingers crossed the weight will be falling off me this week!

How you doing today Lauren?

That's brill hun!!

I'm really motivated 2day even though iv worked 2 jobs and been up with my OH getting him ready 2 go bk down to the army since 5am!!

And got a kidney infection ha but won't winge! Just grwatful iv had a really positive day n hope iv lost squillions! Guna see how my kidneys r tmw n go for a run I think!x

very motivated

infact i think this week i might be able to match week 3's weight loss

so lets see what happens

glad you girlies are OK and motivated, hope you have a good one tomorrow xx

thank you for not forgettin me Daisybank lol

Same from mr, goodnight godbless slimmers xx

lol great to here

goodnight lovelylauren

MORNIN GUYS!!

im just on my way to my Dr appointment, so fingers crossed he givesme some god drugs, hardly slept last night everytime i rolled over felt like my kidney was guna pop booo!!

feeoin realy good today regardless though.... surprised just hwo easy i am finding this diet, and even more so, that the thought of cheating hasnt entered my mind!!!

How is everyone feeling today?? we got any more weigh ins?? I cant wait for saturday already!!

anyways, have a fantastic day everyone, loadsa loves , and STAY POSITIVE!! xxx

Back