Team Skinny Ultimate Goal Challenge

oh squishy - I am sure your hard work last week will show up with an extra big loss next week. I think there is at least a 2lb fluid error margin sloshing around that puts the results out sometimes.

RawrGirl (5 lbs down, 11lbs to go)
Greta (2lbs down, 5lbs to go)
Clanger72 (6lbs down, 1lb to go)
Nettee (1lb down, 6lbs to go)
Squishy (0lb down, 9.6lb to go)
XJ-esX (0lb down, 5lbs to go)
BerryBerry (2lb down, 5lbs to go)

Well done clanger!

I'm also 2lbs down this morning.

Clanger thats awesome! So close now! :D x

Well done Greta also.

Fantastic ladies! Well done both of you!

Wow...congrats to both of you!

woo hoo - some more great losses here. well done everyone.

Nettee (5lb down, 2lbs to go)

Amazingly I lost 4 lb this week! So I am now officially at target :) :) :). just hope that doesn't send me crazy over the next few weeks before my holiday.

Amazingly I lost 4 lb this week! So I am now officially at target :) :) :). just hope that doesn't send me crazy over the next few weeks before my holiday.

Hurrah for you!!! That is amazing! :party0011: Go Nettee!!!

RawrGirl has no idea what is going on with her. Her weight and measurements are up! :cry:

Wow well done! That's amazing.

I had a little break down over my weight today. I am fed up of CC and not loosing anything at all, I spoke to my OH and he feels that it's because I'm at a weight where my body is healthy and happy with so loosing anything more is proving very hard. I would love to be 8 and a half stone though, I've been 8 stone and whilst everyone said I looked too thin I felt happy with how I looked however I was literally starving myself to be that thin and that isn't how I want to live my life. I'm still going to aim to be 8 and a half stone but I'm going to be less obsessed with it and hope for the best. I'll always eat well but I'm going to join the gym with the hope that helps kick start the weight loss. If I loose nothing by the goal date I'll realise that it's because my body doesn't want too, when that happens (if it does) then I need to learn to love my body at 9 stone and exercise to remain "fit" rather than loose weight.

Today I went to nandos and I went ALL out, I am trying to not feel guilty about it and just enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone

I had a little break down over my weight today. I am fed up of CC and not loosing anything at all, I spoke to my OH and he feels that it's because I'm at a weight where my body is healthy and happy with so loosing anything more is proving very hard. I would love to be 8 and a half stone though, I've been 8 stone and whilst everyone said I looked too thin I felt happy with how I looked however I was literally starving myself to be that thin and that isn't how I want to live my life. I'm still going to aim to be 8 and a half stone but I'm going to be less obsessed with it and hope for the best. I'll always eat well but I'm going to join the gym with the hope that helps kick start the weight loss. If I loose nothing by the goal date I'll realise that it's because my body doesn't want too, when that happens (if it does) then I need to learn to love my body at 9 stone and exercise to remain "fit" rather than loose weight.

Today I went to nandos and I went ALL out, I am trying to not feel guilty about it and just enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone

You're right not to beat yourself up about it. Give the gym a go and see what happens. Just remember that you might gain muscle and lose fat, so the scales might lie for a few weeks ;) You'll feel your clothes getting looser though, hopefully!

I know what you mean though. Everyone keeps telling me how I look great and have lost enough but I know myself that I need, and want, to lose more. I'm never happy!!

Sent from my iPhone

Good for you! RawrGirl looked at your stats the other day and was wondering why you were trying so hard for 3 pounds when she saw that your goal was the nice even number of 120, which made sense to her feminine mind. On the other hand, enjoying life and not struggling/dieting all the time is worth accepting a measly 3 pounds that most (if not all) people wouldn't notice anyway. And like Squishy said, joining a gym might be the just the trick anyway.

BerryBerry (3lb down, 4lbs to go)

Only 1 off this week but considering what I've eaten I'm pretty pleased.

J totally feel your frustration with the plateau :( I think concentrating on the gym will help take your mind off the numbers for a while hopefully!

Good work BerryBerry! You're all doing great ladies. I really hope I can mark a loss on our list after my weigh in on Monday or I'll be in danger if being "that chubby friend", ha ha!

Having a good week with tonnes of exercise so I'm hoping that helps...!

Well, it is official. The week RawrGirl kept the scale, she didn't lose any weight. Go figure.

And it's now obvious, that RawrGirl is not going to lose 11 pounds over the next 3 weeks, so as long as no one minds, she is changing her team skinny goal to 129 (pre-Christmas weight / 4 lbs to go) and will make 122 her St. Patrick's Day goal (which she thinks will coincide with the Team Skinny Lent Challenge, though she still hasn't decided what to give up.) And RawrGirl finally bit the bullet and updated her stats to reflect her gain. :cry:

RawrGirl (5 lbs down, 4lbs to go)

well I am hanging on by my finger nails for my first maintenance 100% day. Will need to think up some free supper though as I don't have many syns or any healthy extras left. Yesterday and the day before I just kept on eating :break_diet:

Well, it is official. The week RawrGirl kept the scale, she didn't lose any weight. Go figure.

And it's now obvious, that RawrGirl is not going to lose 11 pounds over the next 3 weeks, so as long as no one minds, she is changing her team skinny goal to 129 (pre-Christmas weight / 4 lbs to go) and will make 122 her St. Patrick's Day goal (which she thinks will coincide with the Team Skinny Lent Challenge, though she still hasn't decided what to give up.) And RawrGirl finally bit the bullet and updated her stats to reflect her gain. :cry:

RawrGirl (5 lbs down, 4lbs to go)

Don't fret. The most important thing is that the weight will come off eventually. It's always slower than we hope, and scales are so evil. Who knows, your body may be holding on to fluid because you're ill. Have a great weekend and I hope you feel better soon. X

Back