Teapots Challenge

thank you very much for your very supportive reply teapot! i feel better today think im just wantinh it to happen super quickly but iv now accepted it will take as long as it takes and everyday is one day more 100% done so got to look on the up side:) you are doing fantastic you must be soooo proud of yourself! keep up the GREAT work we will all look fantastic very soon! thanks again! and god lucj with the new coat! haha great feeling to need smaller clothes! well done xx

thank you very much for your very supportive reply teapot! i feel better today think im just wantinh it to happen super quickly but iv now accepted it will take as long as it takes and everyday is one day more 100% done so got to look on the up side:) you are doing fantastic you must be soooo proud of yourself! keep up the GREAT work we will all look fantastic very soon! thanks again! and god lucj with the new coat! haha great feeling to need smaller clothes! well done xx

You're very welcome! Very good way of looking at it, one day at a time and it all adds up in the end and it's surprising how fast it goes. We're all here to help each other. I wouldn't still be doing this if it wasn't for the forum and the lovely people here x x x

Working hard on the conference we're hosting in Feb. Not having much time to post I'm afraid. Ended up with a weeks worth of vanilla as they had run out of chocolate, so I'm getting them down as quickly as possible and moving on.

Anyway, another long day tomorrow, best get to sleep.

Well another LT week nearly done. So busy with this conference I hardly have time to breathe. We've now got a lot of media interest which is fantastic, just need to get all the tickets sold now :)

Have somehow survived the LT vanilla onslaught this week. I hope they've got chocolate back in the pharmacy for me tomorrow when I go to weigh in. I'm nearly half way through my journey now and my next mini goal is 90kgs. I can't remember being under 90 kgs (200lbs) in my adult life, so anything from here is uncharted territory. My other half commented when we went out lastnight that my shape was changing nicely :). Skin is getting saggy though. I'm trying not to look at myself in the mirror without clothes on and trying to remember that it's only me that sees my saggy bits and clothing covers up awkward bits. I also have to remember that I've been so overweight for most of my life that my skin doesn't remember any other options. I'm hoping to have lost another stone in the next month before the conference and hopefully edging towards a size 18 :)

Teapot, You are doing really well, a proper inspiration. I can't wait to get anywhere near 200lbs, that is amazing. I'm so impressed you made it a week on vanilla, I had one today and had to throw it away, it was vile! You are v brave.
Here's hoping you have a good loss and some chocolate shakes this week. :)

Thanks Nic, you are doing brilliantly, your losses have been fantastic, and I am keeping my fingers crossed for another one this week for you!!!

When I joined the forum, there were loads of people on here that had done many, many weeks and were refeeding for Christmas. I couldn't visualise staying on course and doing what they'd done. I was almost falling off the wagon at 4 weeks and having to force myself to keep going (before I found the forum, the forum has been a godsend). Anyway, here I am nearly half way and it's gone by so fast really. I still take it one day/one week at a time. Tiny steps x x x

Well another LT week nearly done. So busy with this conference I hardly have time to breathe. We've now got a lot of media interest which is fantastic, just need to get all the tickets sold now :)

Have somehow survived the LT vanilla onslaught this week. I hope they've got chocolate back in the pharmacy for me tomorrow when I go to weigh in. I'm nearly half way through my journey now and my next mini goal is 90kgs. I can't remember being under 90 kgs (200lbs) in my adult life, so anything from here is uncharted territory. My other half commented when we went out lastnight that my shape was changing nicely :). Skin is getting saggy though. I'm trying not to look at myself in the mirror without clothes on and trying to remember that it's only me that sees my saggy bits and clothing covers up awkward bits. I also have to remember that I've been so overweight for most of my life that my skin doesn't remember any other options. I'm hoping to have lost another stone in the next month before the conference and hopefully edging towards a size 18 :)

hello Teapot,

it is soo nice to get a compliment from someone about our bodies isn't it? it feels great!

saggy skin is my biggest worry too. I bought myslef 2 products from Decleor, one is for night and one is for day. I massege them into my thighs, "love handles" and belly. I don't know if they will work but hopefully will work a little bit, and they smell gorgeus!! I also use bio oil for stretch marks. I think the evening massage routine burns more calories than the dinner (the soup)

regarding the vanilla shake, you will lough but I normally buy 14 vanilla and 7 chickens, unless is very cold outside and I need two chicken soups a day, I always put a lot of cayenne pepper and chilli flakes in my soup and it tastes yammi!!

Hi Newgirl

My friend is a beautician and I'm wondering if some of her wraps or thingamajigs may help, I'll ask her. Yep it's great getting the compliments. I saw the the business banking lady whom I haven't seen for 6 months or more and she was raving last week at the difference in me. Still can't really see the difference myself when I look in the mirror, so it helps moving down a size. Wonder when my head will catch up with the mirror. I suppose still seeing myself fat keeps me going anyway x x x

Thanks Cherry!!

I'll look into that :)

Hi Newgirl

My friend is a beautician and I'm wondering if some of her wraps or thingamajigs may help, I'll ask her. Yep it's great getting the compliments. I saw the the business banking lady whom I haven't seen for 6 months or more and she was raving last week at the difference in me. Still can't really see the difference myself when I look in the mirror, so it helps moving down a size. Wonder when my head will catch up with the mirror. I suppose still seeing myself fat keeps me going anyway x x x

Kay you've lost nearly 30kg!!!! the difference must be huge. and now you are rolling onto your mini target , 90kg will be soon! I am sure if you try on any of your old clothes they are waaaaaaay too big. Fantastic! spring is coming so dieting will only get easier and easier and in the summer we will be showing off our skinn bodies ha! xx

Am so chuffed! 4lbs or so away from 5stone loss today and I have just got over the half way point on my ticker. I now have LESS weight to lose than I have ALREADY LOST!!! I can't tell you how fab that is. I feel like I'm on the downhill now and hope to stay losing at the same rate for the next few stones although I know it's going to get harder.

WE CAN DO THIS!!! ...and to think I was ready to give up (AGAIN) at week 4 :D

Same here, I passed the half way mark! hopefully now will go just as well as the first half. Keep looking at the summer clothes on line to keep me motivated. My imagination is working.

Yes we can do it!!! we've already done soo well Teapot! xx :D

Congratulations Kay and NewGirl on getting past the half way mark, that is brilliant. You are both real inspirations.
Here's hoping to the second half coming off quickly. :)

My mum went into hospital on Thursday. She has emphysema which means she has difficulty breathing and spends most of her day with an oxygen mask on. Been back and forth to the hospital Friday, yesterday and today and she's doing much better, thank goodness, so not been around as much as normal. Still madly busy with prep for the conference we're hosting so will be flat out again this week. Not been drinking as much water as I usually do this week, so crossing fingers for a reasonable loss this week. I have deffo lost inches this week as I can feel it in my clothes. I was in Matalan today and bought a size 18 jacket that is a little tight across my boobs but hope in 3 weeks it will fit well. It's really lovely and tailored and I feel fab in it :)

Mum is much better, still in hospital but hopefully out in the next few days. We're really excited today... get to see our new Granbaby called Emily today for the first time, who was born on Sunday afternoon. We're then dashing off to meetings and a long drive down to Cambridge for meetings there all day tomorrow. May not be around so much over the next couple of days, but will try and check in on my phone. :)

You have had a busy week then hun. I'm glad your mum is getting out. The good thing about being busy though it does take your mind off the diet. My mind is always on it. So I try to read or watch telly. I don't work at the moment. To self conscious. The reason I wanted to lose weight was to work as my daughter is settled at school and its a shame to put financial strain on my hubby so hoping to look for work after summer hols.

Well my mum is still in hospital, not been able to get in to see her much between the snow that stopped play earlier in the week and me starting with a cold. Bit of a runny nose and small annoying cough, but not really feeling too bad considering.

We are so busy at the moment, hence why I'm not spending as much time on here as I'd like. Our conference at the University is a week on Tuesday and we are reasonably well organised but there is always more to think about and do. Stress levels quite high. I have to plan kids, shopping etc for while I'm away to, so trying to be ultra organised. I go for my weigh in tomorrow, and will arrange to go in again on Friday/Saturday next week to weigh in early and collect my shakes so I don't have to mess about a week on Monday when we're driving down from Sheffield to the venue. Hotel already booked and my sister is baby sitting, although my boys are hardly babies anymore ;)

Have added a picture taken in ASDA 15 Feb in my size 20 trousers that are a little big, but will last a little longer. Was trying some clothes on to wear for the conference, but not found anything I really fancy yet. They must be sick of me at ASDA, I'm always trying on clothes and not buying much lol.

Kay15Feb13.jpg

Crumbs I'm tired tonight. Don't think I'm sleeping well due to the cough. I could just curl up right now and maybe I should have a little snooze.

So much to do, and now fighting the printer while I start making some headway on the name badges. Great news today tho, we had confirmation that a very high up in the govt will do a video interview as he can't make it on Tuesday. Was a wonderful boost :)

Back