teas?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by maggy64, 7 April 2008 Social URL.

1. maggy64

maggy64 Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    IS CAMOMILE TEA OK TO DRINK???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you can drink any leaf tea as long as it doesnt contain any citrus additives x

4. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    NOT TECHNICALLY, its made from the flower not the leaf, you can have peppermint, nettle, oolong, green tea white tea, redbush, black tea or black coffee no probs but it its something to do with making you want to eat, but i suppose it wouldnt knock you out of ketosis, if you want to risk it, personally i wouldn't just incase x

5. maggy64

maggy64 Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Oh dear ive been drinking this camomile tea since i started on saturday!!! i just hate black tea and coffee ill have to try and get some other ones that you said!! thanks for your help.

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    peppermint is lush and even better in the choc shakes ,a thread the other day said mix peppermint with sparkling water not tried it yet but sounds nice and you will get used to black tea and coffee anything makes a change from water xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.