Tee's diary

Back! Starting again tomorrow!
Well the damage if a week off is back to the weight I was 2 months ago :-( isn't it cack that 2 months on eating well can be undone in 5 days! Not even 5 days going crazy.

My main problem I think was not drinking water, well fluids in general. My clothes are still fitting but my tummy is soooooooo bloated, carbs really are not my friend and I have just realised that :-( I have had tummy pains and gas all week so Im actually looking forward to going back to green and clean!

No bulletproof coffee as I want to be sure I am in ketosis (not coconut oil ketosis) wish me luck!

Welcome back, you'll probably find that once you've been know low carb, tummy goes down and so does weight!

I really hope so! Made a choc fudge brownie for the family and cut myself a square, only have a small bit before feeling sick so left it. Looking forward to roast chicken with broc & spinach bake, even enjoying water.

Morning tee, you know that weight will fly off because the body remembers where you were at before the relaxed eating. It's s disheartening though isn't it? I'm clinging on to my new weight but scared its going to slip away. I'm watching more and more on TV about diets and exercise and these people lose so fast but gain so fast on a slip up. Luckily it's not real weight :) so hopefully you can be in a better place in a week on clean and green.

Morning tee just dropping to subscribe and say hi

Morning! (Just!)

First challenge completed this morning :) my goey mass of brownie was on offer for breakfast (DH's idea of helping) sat and watched him eat a bowlful without giving in.

Had liquid herme wotsit in my coffee, yuck! Will save it for my pumpkin pie! Not had brekkie today so going to have a couple of eggs before going into town.

I hope this gain goes quick Goldi, I'm tempted to buy a new set of scales but I know they will just read the same :-/ I will remain positive tho :)

Had a brownie last night :-/ today WILL be 100%

Eggs for brekkie with coffee cream and stevia tab

Lunch probably the leftover roast chicken and broc & spin bake (forgot the cream cheese but was nice)

Dinner not a clue!

At least iv got my water consumption back up and feel a lot better for it.

Have a great day :)

Where do you get tinned pumpkin from?I s it ok for induction? Just looking to make sure I have as much variety as possible. X

Where do you get tinned pumpkin from?I s it ok for induction? Just looking to make sure I have as much variety as possible. X

I got it from Aldi but its a special but thing :-( but Waitrose have it :) £2 a tin, not best price but at least I can get it local :) definitely induction friendly, it's on the higher end of carb scale but good if you are struggling with veg x

3lbs down :) need to up the water as I only had about 1l yesterday. Didn't feel hungry either. Going into town with the family today so lots of walking and will have a large Starbucks filter & cream as a treat :)

Menu - brekkie bacon & eggs 1/2 avocado
L - chicken Caesar salad (if I can find one)
D - roasted med veg and haddock

Snack - cheese/pepperoni wrap thingie

Thak-you :)

Don't be scared of the pumpkin!!!!!!!! I'm going to buy a tin today and use the liquid herme stuff :)

Good to see the scales moving even if it is just water weight x

Another lb n a bit down, liking it when it's like this. Not going to weigh in kg for a while as it never budges!

Didn't look at the carb count of the Mediterranean veg, didn't eat the toms but I think it was still around 19 or 20 grams. Think I will be spreading them out a bit more in future. Other than that it was 100% induction :)

Didn't get into town either so off today :) so looking forward to a Starbucks coffee! Have fun x

Back