Tee's diary

Hi Tee,

I've found shape always mysteriously changes on atkins - even when scales & tapemeasures dont budge. Guess the fat cells aren't always in the standard places lol:D

Just thought id pop by before I went to bed, lil one in my bed (hotel) snoring her head off :-(

Boy dropped back at school, caught up with my bessie and had tea at Wetherspoons - mixed grill with salad but couldn't resist the onion rings :) Bessie commented on how much weight I'd lost :)

Skipped lunch as the food at the services wasn't doing anything for me, had a Starbucks instead, then another.

Hardly had any water though and not feeling good for it :-( will try more tomorrow, not heading home till late afternoon so plenty of opportunity without having to stop every two mins to pee!

Night all x

We have a road trip to Edinburgh on Friday and to Glasgow next Wednesday.... I dread having to drink on these trips, am forever planning toilet stops...... X

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sat in Morrisons having brekkie :) half a slice of fried bread, surely all the oil cancels the carbs right? I know the sausages are cheap ones with loads of filler but was starving!

Not looking forward to the 5 hour drive home, can't be arsed with too many wee stops, not good eh?!

Have a good day xx

Don't worry just drink loads tomorrow - drive back safely x.

Hi Tee....

Here's my girls and me all ready this morning...

image-4179148605.jpg

Back