Tee's diary

Well just spent all day building a high bed for LO, omg I'm fooked! Why is it is women think 'meh! Two man job, no way!' Started off as a mid bed until I discovered it was too low to play under so propped it up a bit and fitted the longer legs! Very stupid if me (Esp. As I'm a H&S officer!)

LO room is way to small for anything :-( still no real room... wishing I was back in my own house!

Hardly eaten as a result, will once LO is in bed though!!!!

Morning all! Last night I was dragged along to a Tesco Finest tasting evening! Lots of cheese, ham, meat etc and the most amazing tiny cheese oat biscuits (3g carb) I had 4. Then it kinda went downhill a bit, new chocolate, milk choc then 70% dark which is really tasty! Some finest coffee, which (how dare) they, served with milk!!!! finished off by red velvet cake, only a very small serving and could have been a hell of a lot worse (there was cheese straws, bread, wine etc) I did however drink tonnes of water :)

So back out of ketosis but I can live with that! tummy feels a little less taut but I don't feel as bad as I have done. With laying off the shred this week I was hoping for a loss but after last night it would be a miracle! I need to get get to logging my food again.

Hope everyone is well x

Wish I could remember what an orgasm felt like Kell!!!! If I could remember I'd probably say the same!

Suzy it was lush, light sponge and cream cheese, nom nom! Only a slither but did the trick :)

Pork cassarole in the micro defrosting! I'm starving!!! Didn't have bp coffee before tutorial cos I left early. By 11 I'd eaten my bacon & mushroom quiche, my pepperami and babybel, doh! 2 coffees and half a atkins bar later it was home time.

Another coffee and waiting for my casserole! Going to make a coconut/almond mim after. Waaaaay to many sweeteners today but nothing illegal.

I don't like them personally - red velvet cakes I mean, not orgasms ( obviously lol)

i only had it once I was in a pub and a lady was having her wedding reception there but nobody had turned up - eek!

she was really upset and was handing her cake out to everyone in the pub. We all took a bite and pulled faces at each other because it was bleurgh. The others hid it in their napkins but I'm too polite and didn't want to upset the lady any more so I ate it and afterwards felt queasy all night. Never been able to bring myself to eat it since xx

Back